Found Deceased Australia - Gary Tweddle, 23, Blue Mountains NSW, 16 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL oh SouthAussie... I say this without any offence meant at all, but oh how wrong you are about the reasoning there... he almost perfectly fits the profile for a frequent recreationalcoke or meth user... The high paying job, the high paced lifestyle, the work hard party harder culture in IT and Sales careers... And if that isn't enough to convince you, his dealer drove all the way from Sydney for him. Important guy.

I agree completely. I really had my eyes opened when I was hanging around a certain group of people for a while and was amazed by the quantities of drugs (coke/ecstasy) they'd take over the weekend then go into very well paid and important jobs on Monday morning.

It's so easy a trap for such people to fall into.

Edited to add.. I no longer hang around with that crowd. :)

LOL oh SouthAussie... I say this without any offence meant at all, but oh how wrong you are about the reasoning there... he almost perfectly fits the profile for a frequent recreationalcoke or meth user... The high paying job, the high paced lifestyle, the work hard party harder culture in IT and Sales careers... And if that isn't enough to convince you, his dealer drove all the way from Sydney for him. Important guy.

I get the high-paced professional part Derryn, I've mentioned before the regular cocaine use (in and out of work) of professionals I worked with in a very similar, and related industry overseas (I truly haven't lived under a rock :) )

But those professionals were not at the gym pumping their heart rate up further, or going to boot camp 3x a week. That was my point. They were mostly talking a lot and sniffing a lot, and grinding their teeth.

Agree on all points except the last. I don't think Gary was that important to him, but the sales conference was. Lots of potential business there....lots.

Agree on all points except the last. I don't think Gary was that important to him, but the sales conference was. Lots of potential business there....lots.

Good point roses. I wonder if Gary told Pambos 'I can get rid of 10g for you here' so Pambos drove all the way up to Leura expecting a big sale (and taking that risk, because it was a worthwhile drive) then when he got there Gary only had money for 2.5g and Pambos wasn't willing to front him the rest?

Could be how the Blue Mountains LAC got themselves involved in Pambos $30,000 bust in Sydney a few weeks later too. He was on their radar.

And could be why Gary went missing too ... if Pambos did front/sell him a large quantity. Police said 'nothing' was found on Gary.

Good point roses. I wonder if Gary told Pambos 'I can get rid of 10g for you here' so Pambos drove all the way up to Leura expecting a big sale (and taking that risk, because it was a worthwhile drive) then when he got there Gary only had money for 2.5g and Pambos wasn't willing to front him the rest?

Could be how the Blue Mountains LAC got themselves involved in Pambos $30,000 bust in Sydney a few weeks later too. He was on their radar.

And could be why Gary went missing too ... if Pambos did front/sell him a large quantity. Police said 'nothing' was found on Gary.

Yes indeed. There is more to this story than an accidental fall over a cliff. Much more.

Interesting story, Lexis. Will have to read that book - if I've been good and Santa brings me a kindle for Xmas. :santahat:

:dunno:

Um, my advice is not to read it directly after a large Christmas dinner.:book:

Yes,
That sounds like a business negotiation or a partnership - JMO
I'm not convinced of just the 2.5gms as the amount being delivered, and your point about the Katoomba LAC bust after the fact, seems to strengthen the point, and that might have been just what KLAC needed to 'out' CP, and certainly show him they were serious.

I've only just been catching up on WS and this case.

Is it normal for an alleged mid-level drug dealer to get bail and have his passport confiscated?
Could it be that he is still free to roam because the police suspect that he murdered GT and would visit what they thought would be a burial site? (something the police did in Keisha Abraham's case)

Yes,
That sounds like a business negotiation or a partnership - JMO
I'm not convinced of just the 2.5gms as the amount being delivered, and your point about the Katoomba LAC bust after the fact, seems to strengthen the point, and that might have been just what KLAC needed to 'out' CP, and certainly show him they were serious.

Or perhaps the police were not interested in/did not know of CP (an alleged dealer) until the GT case.
With reports of widespread usage in the community (Sydney), my impression is that there is less police interest than one might expect. How else could it flourish? Dealers become very rich and retire, according to msm reports.

I've only just been catching up on WS and this case.

Is it normal for an alleged mid-level drug dealer to get bail and have his passport confiscated?
Could it be that he is still free to roam because the police suspect that he murdered GT and would visit what they thought would be a burial site? (something the police did in Keisha Abraham's case)

From what I can find, only 55% of larger quantity drug dealers in NSW are sentenced to prison at their court case. So, I’m not surprised that Pambos was granted bail with the clause that he had to hand in his passport.

"for larger supply cases - heard as indictable matters in the District Court - about 55% of defendants are sentenced to prison, with the average term 25 months. A further 25% get a suspended prison sentence"

http://www.legalanswers.sl.nsw.gov.au/guides/drugs/court.html

:) Just bringing over Mountain Missts post:

Christopher Thomas Pambos is in court as I write - A Mention, Level 4, Downing Centre Case # 201300235559

Result - To be back again in court at Burwood for the next hearing - Monday 21st October at 9:30am

I had been looking at the Burwood Court Lists for his case :eek:hdear: but it was held at the Sydney Court.
Thanks for following that up MM.
I wonder if they will report on this at all in msm - nothing there yet.

CP on advertising.

Happy and enthusiastic young guy.
But is he chewing gum or grinding his teeth (or other) in the beginning of the vid.?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3c4TFOeIk

Yes ... looks like he's using to me ... I've seen that sniffing and swallowing before, as the drug runs down the back of the throat. Could be nerves, but he doesn't look nervous - looks very 'up'.

Yes ... looks like he's using to me ... I've seen that sniffing and swallowing before, as the drug runs down the back of the throat. Could be nerves, but he doesn't look nervous - looks very 'up'.

My main thought was: are these really professionals making something so amateur? (noisy background, interviewer interrupting, interviewer dressing completely casually).

:) Just bringing over Mountain Missts post:

I had been looking at the Burwood Court Lists for his case :eek:hdear: but it was held at the Sydney Court.
Thanks for following that up MM.
I wonder if they will report on this at all in msm - nothing there yet.

Thanks Figtree. Don't know where I was when I posted that one... :)

I'm not local. Do we have anyone who can attend?
Christopher Thomas Pambos Case # 201300235559 Burwood Court for a mention prob. - Monday 21st October at 9:30am

Or perhaps the police were not interested in/did not know of CP (an alleged dealer) until the GT case.
With reports of widespread usage in the community (Sydney), my impression is that there is less police interest than one might expect. How else could it flourish? Dealers become very rich and retire, according to msm reports.

I've never heard of rich retired coke dealers. I've heard of coke dealers who end up in jail, in institutions, or dead. They get greedy and can't stop, or sample their own wares. My opinion only, or course.

Last night I as in a friends paddock at a bonfire, I needed to pee and I had to walk quite a way to find a suitable hidden spot. The area we were in is an old creek bed and lots of big river gums growing there, it was a bright night and even though I'd had a few drinks I thought my trek to find my spot would be a breeze. I was so wrong... I was being tripped by the fallen branches and bark and though I could see that it was a bright night under the canopy of the trees it was really dark. I had to use the torch on my phone to see. I felt mildly affected by alcohol and I was thinking of Gary as I fumbled along. It was quite an eye opener for me.

It also made me wonder if he had a torch app on his phone? I wouldn't have been able to safely navigate my way with just the screen light, I needed that torch. With the iOS 7 update, there is now a torch available, but prior to this you actually needed to download a torch app, something I doubt that most young men in the city wouldn't require.

I can really imagine how his adrenaline may have kicked in and he just kept on moving and struggling through the bush and fell off that cliff :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back