GUILTY Australia - Jayde Kendall, 16, Gatton, Qld, 14 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jayde's path of least resistance to a Psychology degree is at the University of Southern Queensland or University of Queensland. Much coursework can be done off-campus. UQ has paid scholarship incentives to students in the past in real dollars for scholarly loyalty from 10th grade I believe. The fact that Jayde is perceived to be so pivotal to her family, and good at front of counter in a restaurant makes me worry that she may have tried to counsell/reach out to someone feral. I feel really sad. She sounds like a really wonderful person.
my opinion only

I really feel for the family in this case and I really hope all is ok. [emoji22] the atm confuses me.... If it was another person on cctv withdrawing funds then How did they get the PIN number? Not suggesting it was Jayde at all but at that time was she helping this person? Was she forced? If the police are convinced of foul play then why don't they release the images? This aspect does not make sense but I am
Not for a second implying it was Jayde I just don't understand....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, this is the first article I've seen that includes a picture of the POI (albeit with the face blacked out) in Jayde's disappearance:

http://www.news.com.au/national/missing-teenager-jayde-kendall-picture-of-last-person-to-see-her-alive/story-e6frfkp9-1227498799194

Just wondering if anyone else noticed the strange markings on his wrist?

Admittedly it could just be shadows from an unknown source but to me they honestly appear to be pretty severe bruises. Thoughts?

IMO, the police know that this person is involved and they are just looking for assistance from the public in proving flaws in his alibi. It's only a matter of time now before he is charged with her disappearance. The article also mentions that the POI's girlfriend has posted messages of support for him on social media however I'm not skilled enough to sleuth his identity based on this information.

I think if it were Jayde herself who used the ATM then they would say so.

Welcome to WS Owen. Great pick up. The marks could be shadows from a tree, but they are quite dark aren't they?

Has this young man been named anywhere yet? The article above mentions his girlfriend so people obviously know who he is.

ETA - I don't see marks on his hands in any other pics or videos, but that could depend on what day they were taken.

POI says he dropped Jayde off at 6pm. I wonder if he mentioned the bank thing??

Hi guys, this is the first article I've seen that includes a picture of the POI (albeit with the face blacked out) in Jayde's disappearance:

http://www.news.com.au/national/missing-teenager-jayde-kendall-picture-of-last-person-to-see-her-alive/story-e6frfkp9-1227498799194

Admittedly it could just be shadows from an unknown source but to me they honestly appear to be pretty severe bruises. Thoughts?

IMO, the police know that this person is involved and they are just looking for assistance from the public in proving flaws in his alibi. It's only a matter of time now before he is charged with her disappearance. The article also mentions that the POI's girlfriend has posted messages of support for him on social media however I'm not skilled enough to sleuth his identity based on this information.

I don’t think it is an coincidence that the media chose to publish this picture. They certainly do look like bruises. Wow.

When you google image search Jayde Kendall you get what appears to be a CCTV image but when you click on it it's been removed.

Me again, I am a bit confused.
I looked on twitter for “Jayde Kendall” found a link to a YouTube of a man playing a violin the tweet said he was the POI – can we talk about that on here?

I too wonder if red car driver mentioned the bank thing.... hmmm looking for holes, matching up stories... good work QLD police

"Money was taken from her account at 5.45pm and 5.47pm at a Commonwealth Bank ATM at Railway St in Gatton. It is understood the teen was not the person who accessed the account." news.com.au

Detectives say they still haven’t been able to verify the statement of the driver of the red car who said he dropped Jayde off in Gatton after spending a few hours with her.

The man’s girlfriend has posted support for him online, with a photograph of the two uploaded five days ago — a week after Jayde disappeared.

The caption had a love heart symbol and a promise the couple would get through this.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lSF&utm_source=CourierMail&utm_medium=Twitter

@FirstWorldNews links to that video in every tweet, it is just a scam to get youtube views.

I'm not sure when that photo of the POI was taken, but could it be after having fingerprints taken by police? Was thinking it could also be ink smudges.

This is very worrying and I fear the worst for Jayde.

Could well be yellowing bruises. Good pick up. They are only on his left wrist and I am wondering if she is right handed.

From all the newsfeeds Ive followed ... here is my interpretation and somewhat facts I've read:

1. Got in the car willingly at 3.15pm

2. No one to date can verify POI version of events

3. POI didn't come forward. He was found and approached in the search for Jayde

4. He says he dropped her off at work (McDonalds) at 6pm. Her shift was supposed to finish at 9pm

5. 2 withdrawls made from her account at 5.45pm and 5.47pm. They haven't mentioned "who". But strongly seems it was not Jayde herself.

There is a photo of POI leaving a Lawyers office with his parents.

POI girlfriend placed a photo up of het and him on Instagram recently with the words "You are amazing".

The photo and any possible way of deciphering the the Instagram name was impossible to make out.

It was then said maybe an hour or so later that the POI girlfriend deleted the photo and her account.

There was a couple of tweets about it before the Instagram photo was deleted.

I'm assuming the identity of POI is being extremely hidden because he is a part of foul play. And they need evidence to build their case.

I had also read that the red corolla was seen in video footage at the bank at that time of withdrawals.

Also if Jayde's shift started at 6pm... and he dropped her off at 6pm... That sounds like a "hole" in his story.

At Maccas you are supposed to come in 15 minutes prior to your shift starting. The fact she needed to also get dressed in her uniform (as she had taken in her work clothes prior that morning)... would mean she wouldn't turn up at last minute.

Anyone who has ever worked for Maccas knows... you don't turn up last minute, let alone still need to get dressed.

6pm is rush hour. If POI works or worked at Maccas would know this. Making his story of events less plausible.

And if anyone watched the interview of Jayde's Uncle... when he made a plea for her return... he shook his head in a "no" motion and looked away...

He would know more than the rest of us... and he knows she isn't returning.

It's a part of body language. We say one thing with our words but our bodily motions speak the truth on behalf of us.

I feel incredibly devastated for Jayde and her family.

I believe the little information the public has been given on this is for the benefit of ensuring good evidence so the person responsible Is punished fully by law.

sadly, you might be right pineapple and jayde might not be coming back...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I first saw the news report about Jayde missing, I got a really horrible feeling and cried and cried. Police sure do know a lot more than they are telling us... Let's trust the process.

BTW Pineapple, I like your comments. Only I doubt that Gatton (being a small country town) has a rush hour. On last night's Channel 9 News it was stated that police aren't ruling out that another person might be involved. The girlfriend maybe???

And what about many kids from the school getting their mobile phones taken by the police. Wonder what that turned up? Was Jayde being bullied or targeted in any way???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back