Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a Newz Corpse article:
It is believed the housemates had “kicked out” the ex-Studio Ten reporter last week due to the messy state of the Paddington property and had told him via txt message that cleaners were booked to come in on Thursday.

It's starting to bug me not knowing the details around the living arrangements at that townhouse ... and more specifically how the killer seemingly had to know windows of opportunity.

It seems way more pre-meditated to me, rather than a spur of the moment confrontation.

I had this same thought straight away.
I almost expect LD being killed first and JB being taken for a drive and killed later to prolong the psychological torture.

Sad and infuriating on all fronts anyway.

I could easily believe this scenario, if only the van hadn't been rented *after* the murders are believed to have happened. The only way that scenario works would be if JB was taken for a drive in a different vehicle.

But then, how did BL get to the house, and afterwards to Mascot where the van was rented. Maybe there was another vehicle.

My worry is he is leading them on a goose chase. I shudder to think that he is capable of leaving one person alive and telling police a different story to cause the remaining person more suffering. That is my great fear as I think this perpetrator is a very sick sick person.
100%
My worry also is the bodies are not together. This guy seems to have no limits.

I could easily believe this scenario, if only the van hadn't been rented *after* the murders are believed to have happened. The only way that scenario works would be if JB was taken for a drive in a different vehicle.

But then, how did BL get to the house, and afterwards to Mascot where the van was rented. Maybe there was another vehicle.
Public transport? There are thousands of buses every day in Sydney Metro. Also, trains. It's easy to get to Mascot using public transport, and if he was dressed as a cop, I suspect they'd just wave him through without an Opal card.

MOO

CRIME SCENE ESTABLISHED
- #BUNGONIA (SOUTH OF GOULBURN)

- 10:06PM, Sunday 25th February

As part of the ongoing investigation by Strike Force Ashfordby, police have established a crime scene at Hazelton Road at Bungonia, in the Southern Tablelands.

Divers from the Marine Area Command were called to the scene and have today been assisting with a search at the location That search has now been suspended and will resume tomorrow morning (Monday 26 February 2024).

There is no further information available at this time.

Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or Crime Stoppers NSW – Report Criminal Information. Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report information via NSW Police social media pages.

Attachments

• IMG_5094.jpeg
    IMG_5094.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 16
Do policemen learn how to clone phones? Or would that only be the IT department?

I'm no policeman, and I can clone a phone. It's not very difficult, although maintaining LE level forensics is trickier; if all you want is to copy the data, it's simple. A phone is just a handheld computer. If you know how to copy/clone a hard drive or SSD, you can clone a phone.

Public transport? There are thousands of buses every day in Sydney Metro. Also, trains. It's easy to get to Mascot using public transport, and I verify he was dressed as a cop, they'd just wave him through without an Opal card.

MOO

Oh of course, but I was thinking more in terms of the scenario presented. BL could use any kind of transport to move himself, but for him to take JB on a psychological torture ride, he'd need his own (or JB or LD's) vehicle.

Personally I don't think either man was moved until they were already dead. Whatever "torture" could have happened, I think it happened at the house. Hence the signs of struggle.

Oh of course, but I was thinking more in terms of the scenario presented. BL could use any kind of transport to move himself, but for him to take JB on a psychological torture ride, he'd need his own (or JB or LD's) vehicle.

Personally I don't think either man was moved until they were already dead. Whatever "torture" could have happened, I think it happened at the house. Hence the signs of struggle.

That pathetic excuse for a human clearly killed them both before moving them - firstly he is weedy as so wouldn’t have been able to have over powered either of those beautiful boys without some unfair advantage like shooting them in the back or ambushing them
Secondly, although he is clearly evil as , he doesn’t sound like someone who has the courage or fortitude to take someone on face to face
Thirdly, it’s clear that he isn’t clever or smart, just crudely lucky, but his sloppiness and stupidity will hopefully be his downfall

This is not what Australia is about
This is not what the queer community is about
Like Jacinda aren’t said about that grotesque mass murdered, he is not one of us
He is a coward
He will not break us

That pathetic excuse for a human clearly killed them both before moving them - firstly he is weedy as so wouldn’t have been able to have over powered either of those beautiful boys without some unfair advantage like shooting them in the back or ambushing them
Secondly, although he is clearly evil as , he doesn’t sound like someone who has the courage or fortitude to take someone on face to face
Thirdly, it’s clear that he isn’t clever or smart, just crudely lucky, but his sloppiness and stupidity will hopefully be his downfall

This is not what Australia is about
This is not what the queer community is about
Like Jacinda aren’t said about that grotesque mass murdered, he is not one of us
He is a coward
He will not break us
Not diminishing the spirit of your post, but he really isn't that weedy. Slender, yes, but he has very well defined biceps in the sleeveless photos of him. I wouldn't be surprised if he lifts, or uses machines at the gym as part of a regular routine.

I suspect the use of a weapon in this scenario was more about power and control than about physical inadequacy.

MOO

The flower tribute at the home is just beautiful. Often these things are just piled up - which is fine! - but every person who's left something has contributed to a display that's colourful, elegant, and relatively symmetrical. I love the pattern of yellow flowers in the ironwork over the windows, especially. It makes me happy, because it's beautiful, but at the same time incredibly sad, because there shouldn't be a need for it at all. Jesse and Luke should be here, just living their lives. If they were receiving flowers, it should be for something joyful, not for the ending of everything.

MOO

More likely they've gotten data back from the rental van and know where it paused.

jmo
Or from a phone - I'm wondering if the perpetrator used something like Google maps to navigate if the van didn't have onboard gps. We've seen that before, that the combination of phone data and car data is really important in tracking someone's movements with precision.

I think it's also going to be a factor if the perpetrator used toll roads. It's really hard to avoid all tolls going both from Sydney to Newcastle and Sydney to Goulburn. So the perpetrator would have had a pass that would have beeped or there would have been photos taken of the numberplate for billing.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member