Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a poster child for parasocial relationships.

MOO
Well i learn something new here everyday!
''Parasocial relationships are cultivated by the media to resemble face-to-face relationships. Over time, so many experiences are shared with John Daily or Justin Beiber or Jay-Z that we develop an intimacy and friendship with the ‘media user’ and feel that they know and understand us.
In the past, parasocial relationships occurred predominantly with television personas. Now, these relationships also occur between individuals and their favorite bloggers, social media users, and gamers. The nature and intimacy of parasocial relationships has also matured.''

Interesting link made in this article relating the alleged distancing of BLC relationship with his father after his coming out (of which he received a lot of attention for including celebrity attention) and his refusal to accept the reality that JB did not perceive the relationship the same way he did.
From what I read Lady Gaga had encouraged his coming out and assured him it would be positive- I can’t find the actual quote but there is an obvious link here in the fantasy outcome vs the reality - and what possible psychological trigger can come from this.

Last edited:
BLC lodged a bullying complaint about a NSW colleague moments before handing himself in.

I wonder if an active complaint in which you’re the victim entitles him to any kind of immunity.

I know with a local case officers took “stress leave” so they didn’t have to testify at a coronial inquest into a bungled case, which eliminated their accountability.

Hopefully guilty & spare the harrows of a trial & than he can be forgotten about IMO
I’m sure his lawyer would advise him to plead guilty, like you say so he can be forgotten about and spare the public knowing all the harrowing details.
Likewise surely it was his lawyer who told him to tell where the bodies were.
His lawyer must have told him he didnt have many options, pleading not guilty wouldn’t work.

I’m sure his lawyer would advise him to plead guilty, like you say so he can be forgotten about and spare the public knowing all the harrowing details.
His lawyer must have told him he didnt have many options, pleading not guilty wouldn’t work.
We can only hope Kiwi, especially for the families sake.

It baffles me how influencers do all this- pictures in jets, with flashy designer stuff, in extremely expensive exotic locations?
The photos of him in the Biz Jets are likely at Bankstown etc, social media ‘stars’ can hire ground ops for an hourly rate. This can be done at night also for darkness window shots.

I think more about this guys second life will likely surface. Not sure if he was a prostitute on the side or something, only fans etc, but a second income stream would seem likely it seems.

I told this to people in my family, that the reason why he hadn't divulged info his because of legal counsel. They took way too long to get him a solicitor, had it been done sooner- I'm sure he would have let them know. The time frame turnaround for obtaining legal aid in NSW is pretty quick.
As for sentencing, that remains to be seem, magistrates can be fickle. Also given that Mr. Psychopath was in a position of trust, I'm hoping that the magistrate locks him up until the end of time. They're pretty lax with sentencing in Australia. Recidivism is pretty bad here too. There was Paul Denyer, and for heaven's sake, he's a serial killer and was up for parole last year. Luckily, denied, but for the families, it's an ongoing wait and see. If he had gotten out, it would have meant 10 years per each murder.
This perpetrator has red flags and profile to do the same. My heart was absolutely broken in two when I first heard these beautiful young men were missing, likely no longer with us. They were young and full of life. The perpetrator used his position to hurt them, an act that should hopefully have him marked as to,"Never be released."

I told this to people in my family, that the reason why he hadn't divulged info his because of legal counsel. They took way too long to get him a solicitor, had it been done sooner- I'm sure he would have let them know. The time frame turnaround for obtaining legal aid in NSW is pretty quick.
As for sentencing, that remains to be seem, magistrates can be fickle. Also given that Mr. Psychopath was in a position of trust, I'm hoping that the magistrate locks him up until the end of time. They're pretty lax with sentencing in Australia. Recidivism is pretty bad here too. There was Paul Denyer, and for heaven's sake, he's a serial killer and was up for parole last year. Luckily, denied, but for the families, it's an ongoing wait and see. If he had gotten out, it would have meant 10 years per each murder.
This perpetrator has red flags and profile to do the same. My heart was absolutely broken in two when I first heard these beautiful young men were missing, likely no longer with us. They were young and full of life. The perpetrator used his position to hurt them, an act that should hopefully have him marked as to,"Never be released."
I'm sure I read he changed legal council yesterday & the cops swooped.

I'll try to find a link...

Edit.....All I can find is he obtained legal council yesterday

At 11am on Tuesday, detectives met with Lamarre-Condon inside the Metropolitan Remand and Reception Centre in Sydney’s west, where he has been held in custody since he was charged last Friday and refused bail.

Lamarre-Condon had obtained a lawyer who agreed to detectives’ request to meet.

Last edited:
So this road to the monastery where they were found (apparently) Greek Orthodox Holy Monastery Of Saint Fanourios · 1123 Jerrara Rd, Goulburn NSW 2580, Australia

Street view doesn't extend to the road, but it's a very dry scrubby area.

Apparently he may of told them to get parole... seems weird to me, is that normally extended to alleged murderers?
i’m praying that he doesn’t get parole.. i’d be worried that he’d commit suicide before he could be bought to justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3