Found Deceased Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Jesse’s flatmates … didn’t realise the bodies were there…

"It was not beetroot juice."

I... There are no words, I'm genuinely speechless.

If either of those flatmates had been curious enough to look under the tarp, it could have all come crashing down right then. I can't believe they were just left there by the perpetrator, presumably for hours.

MOO

Last edited:
that means the killer returned to get the bodies while the flatmates were floating around. I assume they luckily went to work or something.

This story is insane.

And the detail of him "breaking into Baird’s house, keying his car and pouring water into his car’s engine block."

This guy was insanely vindictive.

I'm willing to bet he saw Jesse as a link to the entertainment world and becoming a celebrity in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
"It was not beetroot juice."

I... There are no words, I'm genuinely speechless.

If either of those flatmates had been curious enough to look under the tarp, it could have all come crashing down right then. I can't believe they were just left there, presumably for hours.

MOO
I wonder how he retrieved the bodies from the terrace if the flatmates were there, did they go out again at night??

Interesting link made in this article relating the alleged distancing of BLC relationship with his father after his coming out (of which he received a lot of attention for including celebrity attention) and his refusal to accept the reality that JB did not perceive the relationship the same way he did.
From what I read Lady Gaga had encouraged his coming out and assured him it would be positive- I can’t find the actual quote but there is an obvious link here in the fantasy outcome vs the reality - and what possible psychological trigger can come from this.

I don't know whether the communication with Lady Gaga was real or perceived, but the tale, like everything about BLC, brings in the element of a talk show into a grim situation. What does the father's behavior tell us? That for years, Beau pretended being someone else for his dad. And everyone around probably knew it, but the father didn't want to see the obvious. In all this crazy make-believe persona that BLC created, his sexuality might have been one of the few true things about him. But the dad and the son alike angrily refused to accept own realities. One pulled away from his gay son, the other stalked a man who didn't care. I see all of it leading to a tragedy claiming the lives of two normal adult men, Jesse and Luke. They slightly overplay on their photos, but IRL, both recently moved to NSW, worked hard at own lives and careers, and had the right to get the most of their lives. Instead, all was lost to someone's childish denialism and macho plays. (I am not blaming the father who probably feels terribly, I just view it as a hereditary trait.)

I wonder how he retrieved the bodies from the terrace if the flatmates were there, did they go out again at night??
I suspect that may have been done in the early hours of the morning, while they were asleep. I think the back has rear access, there would have been no need to enter the house again.

MOO

Didn’t they find gun casings inside the house or something? And blood splattered on some furniture? Didn’t the housemates see this? I also thought they said they found a considerable about of blood at the residence?
Guessing it was a "Jesse can come back and clean this up!" moment

They must be now horrified they themselves came so close to this idiot, and also sad like we are

I suspect that may have been done in the early hours of the morning, while they were asleep. I think the back has rear access, there would have been no need to enter the house again.

MOO
Is their no CCTV footage of van, or can you not see if he entered the rear lane?

Police will allege the murder of Jesse Baird was premeditated by Beau Lamarre-Condon but his partner Luke Davies was killed only for being in the wrong place, at the wrong time.
Assistant Commissioner Michael Fitzgerald told Channel Nine news police believe Baird’s murder was planned and targeted.

Police believe Lamarre-Condon was looking for Mr Baird on Monday last week but also found Mr Davies at the Paddington terrace.

“We will be strongly claiming in our case that this murder was premeditated, and the second murder occurred because of unfortunately Luke’s appearance at the house,” Fitzgerald said.

He said detectives claim there’s also evidence of the accused police officer’s behaviour towards Baird escalating in the weeks leading up to the alleged murder.

He is accused of breaking into Baird’s house, keying his car and pouring water into his car’s engine block.

Didn’t they find gun casings inside the house or something? And blood splattered on some furniture? Didn’t the housemates see this? I also thought they said they found a considerable about of blood at the residence?
Obviously not, it's been reported that there was alot of blood at the scene, but in one off the pressers the police said there wasn't.

I imagine he cleaned up as well?

Obviously not, it's been reported that there was alot of blood at the scene, but in one off the pressers the police said there wasn't.

I imagine he cleaned up as well?
I re listened to the first presser with Danny Doherty today … he did definitely said there was a lot of blood …

I was thinking it may have been in Jesse’s bedroom?? Possibly upstairs ??

It was reported that BLC had tried to clean up …. But obviously not well ..as they found one bullet and one casing at the Paddington terrace …

All linked earlier in thread ..

Edit to add link:

Upon entering Baird's property, the officers immediately established a crime scene.

Police searched Baird's home in Paddington and found a "large amount of blood" and blood-stained furniture.

There were also "signs of a struggle" as furniture had been moved around.

The amount of blood has led the officers to believe that at least one of the men had suffered "a significant injury".

The forensic experts have scoured through the crime scene today.

It is said that blood had seeped through the floorboards and attempts had been made to clean it.

The police were seen taking furniture from the home, including a cabinet that appears to have blood specks on it.

IMO

Last edited:
You know, it wouldn't surprise me if BLC had taken video or photos, nothing would surprise me with this case.

I hope Jesse & Luke didn't suffer much & it was quick & that he didn't hold them at gun point for a length of time etc

NSW Police has released an unusual amount of detail about the crime and the role of the accused, including information that might be considered prejudicial to receiving a fair trial.

Commissioner Karen Webb says she's prioritising transparency.

"It is a complex and unusual matter and certainly," she said "I think it's important that the public knows that I'm happy to be transparent as I can be about this."

This worries me a bit. There has been significantly more said publicly than I have seen in general in an Australian investigation. I think that it's a difficult position for Webb. As this incident involves an officer, she's under pressure to be transparent to avoid accusations of a cover-up, but it needs to not go too far the other way and jeopardise a fair trial.

MOO

Last edited:
I re listened to the first presser with Danny Doherty today … he did definitely said there was a lot of blood …

It was reported that BLC had tried to clean up …. But obviously not well ..as they found one bullet and one casing at the Paddington terrace …

IMO
I think it was the second presser, the long one where a journo asked the question

Edit to add link:

Upon entering Baird's property, the officers immediately established a crime scene.

Police searched Baird's home in Paddington and found a "large amount of blood" and blood-stained furniture.

There were also "signs of a struggle" as furniture had been moved around.

The amount of blood has led the officers to believe that at least one of the men had suffered "a significant injury".

The forensic experts have scoured through the crime scene today.

It is said that blood had seeped through the floorboards and attempts had been made to clean it.

The police were seen taking furniture from the home, including a cabinet that appears to have blood specks on it.

IMO
Here at around 23:10 he talks about the crime scene & says " there were no significant amounts of blood located at the crime scene"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member