GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A mid life crisis is usually uncertainty or decisions made on lifestyle, work choice or marriage etc. I wouldn't imagine its due to a relative being sick unless she was sad to have left Perth.
It sounds like she had more freedom speaking about this with her work friends rather than her hubby, maybe preferred to be with them rather than hubby cause he wasn't aware, apparently...

Maybe it's how you read it-maybe like a handbag, purse, shoulder bag or clutch, rats!

Shhhhhhh! Don't mention the bag! (pleasssssse!)
But I agree re-mid life crisis!

A body part is all I can think of that needs an esky/ice.....

This what I was thinking but surely it's been a few days, it would have started to smell and if it's a shared carpark others would have surely smelt it.

What on earth would require an esky full of ice? Unless its for a chemical test that they are doing on something in the garage area?

This what I was thinking but surely it's been a few days, it would have started to smell and if it's a shared carpark others would have surely smelt it.

Sometimes in these apartment blocks, each apartment has a lockable storage cage. Lots of stuff can be stored in there including beds, fridges, freezers etc and there are usually electric outlets down there. So maybe not.

We have no idea, however someone else might have a better idea.

In my opinion though, surely capturing something before it decomposes anymore will help date the actual time of no blood circulating.....

Aussie journalist Cath Webber has just tweeted that more Forensic officers have arrived at Ms Meagher's apartment. They appear to be carrying an 'ice box' (I took this to mean an esky).

Link to MSM article as soon as I find one.

I've just read that little chesnut too. :waitasec: An ice chest, sounds sinister. I actually don't think there will be an arrest by Friday, I'm predicting later tonight.

Very sad for Jill's family and friends :(

Would they use an ice chest to collect any insects for forensic etymology? I know they pop them in alcohol but would they need an ice box to keep them cool?

I've just read that little chesnut too. :waitasec: An ice chest, sounds sinister. I actually don't think there will be an arrest by Friday, I'm predicting later tonight.

Very sad for Jill's family and friends :(

Mmm it seems that way! Very sad indeed!

Jill may have had no keys, he was not answering his phone, she could not get in so she went into the car park for warmth, shelter & safety, fell asleep was run over or someone was lurking there...Can't think what an esky would be for I'd imagine it would be forensics to do that job......just thinking out loud through my keypad.

anyone know how many apartments are in her block? Possible someone else who lives there could have done something to Jill?

Jill may have had no keys, he was not answering his phone, she could not get in so she went into the car park for warmth, shelter & safety, fell asleep was run over or someone was lurking there...Can't think what an esky would be for I'd imagine it would be forensics to do that job......just thinking out loud through my keypad.

If she had no keys, I would probably question how she would get into the carpark of a newish looking apartment complex. Unless of course, someone was going out and she went in before the gates shut.

anyone know how many apartments are in her block? Possible someone else who lives there could have done something to Jill?

I like this theory. I just don't get the feeling the husband is involved :moo::moo::moo::moo::moo:

ETA - particularly because we only have the media's word that they were searching Ms Meagher's unit. I wonder if they could just as easily have been searching another unit in the complex which shares a common entrance.

Here's my wild theory after events of the last few hours

1.30am - Jill and TW part ways.
1.41am - Jill captured on CCTV footage walking down Sydney street.

All going to plan, you would think it would then be another 5-10 minute walk to Lux Way - that has her arriving home somewhere in the vicinity of 1.45am to 1.50am. So she should have been home by the time the phone call to her brother was made - but it appears given the background noise she was probably still on Sydney road all that time later.

This makes me think that something happened on Sydney road before she made it on to Hope Street. And at the time of the phone call at around 2am she was already in trouble. Perhaps the "I'm worried, I'm worried" was a veiled plea for help but she couldn't say it directly? It sounds crazy but its pretty coincidental he phoned her back only a minute later and couldn't get on to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya