GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good .. there was at least one clear shot of the blue hoodie guys face .. case should start moving forward from this I hope. Sad .. and wrong.

Here's a screen shot of some of the CCTV footage of the mysterious 'man in the blue hoody'.

Attachments

• man.jpg
    man.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 142
It looks like the man is bothering her and she makes a phone call to cause a distraction. She also looks wobbly obviously after being out drinking to that hour.

I hope all the people in that clip come forward. the one who looked back noticed something for sure.

It looked as if Jill hesitated for a moment before continuing?

I'm even more inclined to think her I'm worried comment to her brother was an indication that something felt wrong to her.

I don't see where the man in blue goes by twice, can someone explain? As in once before he goes by with Jill?

My immediate gut reaction is that he is involved. He might not have intentionally gone out to harm her, but rejection angered him? IMO, he starts by trying to talk her up, flirt with her, she is creeped out by him and hopes by ignoring/stopping to text(or whatever it appeared she was doing) he will get the hint.

When she thinks he has left, she continues on, but he hasn't left, ust her left her line of sight.

It looks like the man is bothering her and she makes a phone call to cause a distraction. She also looks wobbly obviously after being out drinking to that hour.

Definitely wobbly....

The more I look at that, the dodgier it looks for the guy in blue. He was clearly harassing her, and the guy who looked back noticed it. There was probably not enough reason to intervene at that point. She's sensed danger I think, by the way she keeps stopping.

There is no way that in their searches/interviews they haven't yet uncovered if hubby has a car/the make thereof. There's no reason they would be releasing the video of the mystery man/car and asking for the public's help with an ID if they thought it was the husband driving his own car.

ETA: Its possible they were checking out hubby's car during their basement/garage searches. It's also possible they were looking for evidence of a crime/the car in the video, since we now know they were probably searching there b/c they had the video. Maybe they thought MM gave her a ride home and then accosted her in the parking lot once he had her out of sight.

Could they have been looking at cars in the car park of the other neighbor apt. owners/renters?

interesting to note she is carrying a big black bag! she looks to be dialling, or texting, would this be the time she called her brother? or she could have been pretending to ring as a defence mechanism?

Poor Jill, she would have had buckley's chance on those shoes :(

prayers that people come forward ASAP and someone recognises every last person on the footage so they can be investigated.

I don't see where the man in blue goes by twice, can someone explain? As in once before he goes by with Jill?

At the beginning of the footage he walks in front of the shop in the other direction, i.e. towards Jill

... Edited to delete text as question loaded too late

My immediate gut reaction is that he is involved. He might not have intentionally gone out to harm her, but rejection angered him? IMO, he starts by trying to talk her up, flirt with her, she is creeped out by him and hopes by ignoring/stopping to text(or whatever it appeared she was doing) he will get the hint.

When she thinks he has left, she continues on, but he hasn't left, ust her left her line of sight.

he walks in both directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member