GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so many things running thru my head, he lived behind am all girls secondary school. so scary.
Jill i hope life in heaven is peaceful. Taken away so young. Deepest condolences to all that new her.

Rest in Peace Jill , such a sad ending , my thoughts go to Jills family , husband and friends . The police did a great job on this case , just wish the outcome was different but in the very least this monster is off the streets . Really had hoped somehow Jill was still alive x

I am concerned about her father, he had a stroke just 2 weeks before she went missing.

GF, I'm also very concerned about Jill's father. This is just so horrific and it truly makes me so freaking angry that this has not only taken Jill's life but will forever have a dire impact on so many people who knew and loved her.

I think that the police in Victoria did well in identifying the alleged perpetrator.
Admittedly they got lucky with the CCTV, but there have been police in other states who got even luckier and still managed to wreck their case.
I hope that there will be no irregularities or bungles with evidence or anything that could ruin it in court.

Any idea how far he lived from where he kidnapped her? Was she found close to where he lives??

Amster:Any idea how far he lived from where he kidnapped her? Was she found close to where he lives??

he lived in coburg north which is bout 5km away. gisbourne is north west from here around 50km away

RIP, Jill. What a beautiful woman whose life was cut way too short.

Jeez, humankind sure can be cruel.

:furious:

Allegedly, this man confessed and led police to Jill's body.

In Australia, is this a reason to not have a trial, "go straight to sentencing"? (Confession) Or does the alleged murderer still have the opportunity for a jury trial?

ALIOOP! Are you here?

FYI - Alioop is a WS verified solicitor/lawyer in Australia....and has been a wonderful and much appreciated resource in the Allison Bayden-Clay thread!

Amster:Any idea how far he lived from where he kidnapped her? Was she found close to where he lives??

he lived in coburg north which is bout 5km away. gisbourne is north west from here around 50km away

There is a map in my siggy.

Thanks....I just feel so sad for her husband and family and friends.

So would he have done this on his own or did he have an accomplice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove