GUILTY Australia - Jill Meagher, 29, Melbourne, 22 Sep 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they find her. I don't want to read "the search will resume in the morning. I know it's late, I know people are tired, I just don't want her left out there all night.

I hope they find her. I don't want to read "the search will resume in the morning. I know it's late, I know people are tired, I just don't want her left out there all night.

I could go to sleep somewhat at peace knowing that she will not be left wherever she may be, any longer. I keep googling for updates. Hopefully we hear something soon!

Jill has been found on a dirt road called Blackhill road.

Utterly tragic.

The body of ABC unit manager Jill Meagher was discovered along the narrow dirt Blackhill Rd 12km off the Calder Hwy, Gisborne South

https://twitter.com/DeanFelton7
We have been waiting for this dear girl to be found and her body brought home to those who care about her.
Beautiful song Summer_Breeze. Sometimes it takes music to soothe the soul.
What a tragedy we have witnessed unfold in the last 24 hours.
Amazing work Victoria Police. Full of admiration for the policemen and women who worked so intensively on this case in the hope of finding Jill alive.

I found a FB for an Adrian Bayley in Melbourne but cant be sure its the right one. Nothing much on it anyway.

It's got to be him on FB. Ring, tattoo on arm and hair match with the photo inside the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member