GUILTY Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was child *advertiser censored* which JS was looking at. Is it really plausible that when he had the opportunity to molest a child (whom he had already got to himself, and drugged), that he would pass up on that opportunity? We know part 1 of this sad tale, and we know the ending - IMO there is no doubt about part 2, the middle.

I would think that blood from being shot in the face and being shot in the lower back would dilute any presence of his DNA or bodily fluids, and conceal any bodily damage to Charlise. With the sand he then added to the barrel soaking up any remaining traces.

Who knows how long Charlise bled out before she was stuffed into a barrel.

imo

I'm trying not to be graphic and also not do any further disservice to the deceased more than she's already defiled

But I would imagine if he'd done certain things, she'd have traces of his body cells, certain types of fluids, DNA, etc in places where they ought not be even though she was inside a bag and in a barrel full of sand... *unless* this piece of scum did stuff to rigorously clean her up and / or destroy the cellular structure of everything such as fill the barrel with a harsh chemical like bleach or alcohol or petrol as well as the sand. Perhaps he drugged her and looked but didn't touch.

JMO MOO

I have spent a lot of time reading posts - thank you. I haven't contributed in a while...so here goes for a theory.

IMO JS gave CM his medication for schizophrenia for the purpose of sedating her. KM said they did not do drugs in front of the child. Sedating CM in order to take drugs could be a possible motive.

IMO I believe KM could have stayed at the Caravan park in order to take drugs - and could not to be seen doing so by CM.

CM was clothed when found in the barrel. Red shirt, black jacket, black skirt with penetrating hole in the rear and black boys track pants. Was the hole in the skirt consistent with gunshot ? No hole was found in the track pants, which would indicate they were placed after the shooting.

Not sure if I have missed something ?

All IMO

The assault attempt may have been unsuccessful. She may have resisted, tried to run from him. Maybe she became violently ill from the dose. One way or another I submit that she became a real threat to Stein so he killed her to keep her from speaking about it.
Early on in the investigation they reported some child footprints were found on nearby land. I always suspected he attempted to interfere with her and she attempted to run after saying she would tell on him. If she was a sassy confident child she would have more strength to say something bold to her perpetrator rather than someone more meek.

I have spent a lot of time reading posts - thank you. I haven't contributed in a while...so here goes for a theory.

IMO JS gave CM his medication for schizophrenia for the purpose of sedating her. KM said they did not do drugs in front of the child. Sedating CM in order to take drugs could be a possible motive.

IMO I believe KM could have stayed at the Caravan park in order to take drugs - and could not to be seen doing so by CM.

CM was clothed when found in the barrel. Red shirt, black jacket, black skirt with penetrating hole in the rear and black boys track pants. Was the hole in the skirt consistent with gunshot ? No hole was found in the track pants, which would indicate they were placed after the shooting.

All IMO
Didn’t KM stay back at the caravan park and party with a couple of guys? Did that come up during the trial? It was reported back in the day.

Early on in the investigation they reported some child footprints were found on nearby land. I always suspected he attempted to interfere with her and she attempted to run after saying she would tell on him. If she was a sassy confident child she would have more strength to say something bold to her perpetrator rather than someone more meek.
Yes, a child's bare foot footprints on the firetrail was reported in the early days.

All IMO

Inplainsight: why do you think JS needed to shoot CM??

Also how CM come to get shot twice??

I assumed CM was attempting to run away before the first shot. IMO

But maybe CM was just stationed near the chicken pen and was shot?? Then the perpetrator came closer for the second shot. JMO

Justin Stein contends that Charlise's mother Kallista Mutten shot and killed her own daughter around 9pm on January 12, 2022.

More likely this is the time CM was shot at 9pm but January 11th by JS. JMO

After CM got sick and maybe was crying to be with her mother?? IMO

Justin Stein contends that Charlise's mother Kallista Mutten shot and killed her own daughter around 9pm on January 12, 2022.

More likely this is the time CM was shot at 9pm but January 11th by JS. JMO

After CM got sick and maybe was crying to be with her mother?? IMO

He also initially told his mother that Charlise was shot in the "wee hours" of 13th January,

But maybe CM was just stationed near the chicken pen and was shot?? Then the perpetrator came closer for the second shot. JMO
I kinda think it was going to be a game….. Stein bought a scope to fit the .22 rifle online on the 16th Dec 2022, and had it delivered to his mother’s house. After Charlise’s murder, the .22 rifle was found with the scope attached, it was said when I attended court. I wondered if he told Charlise to run……

IMHO

Charlise arrived in NSW for her holiday at Mt Wilson on the 21st December, 2022. Stein bought the scope for his rifle only 5 days earlier. The coroner made no comment as to how near or far in range the shot to Charlise’s back was, but she did comment that the shot to Charlise’s cheek was at point blank range.

“My daughter comes on the 21st, so I’m looking forward to that,” she said.”

“Rural Fire Service volunteers found a 'very small and barefooted' footprint along a trail just a few kilometres away from where Charlise was las seen, with NSW Police Chief Inspector Gary Sims also telling reporters 'certain items' had been found.”

Last edited:
I kinda think it was going to be a game….. Stein bought a scope to fit the .22 rifle online on the 16th Dec 2022, and had it delivered to his mother’s house. After Charlise’s murder, the .22 rifle was found with the scope attached, it was said when I attended court. I wondered if he told Charlise to run……

IMHO
Sadly that thought crossed my mind as well after hearing he had a scope on it

It does make sense - JS needing to have a scope on the rifle - otherwise there would have been more spent bullets surely?? IMO

How likely would JS have been to fire one shot that hit CM in the back? JMO

I feel some sympathy for Kallista, in spite of her past life and actions. If she had never taken up with her lowlife partner, she may have been able to get off the drugs and make something of her life, who knows? As it is, not only did he drag her down further, into drugs and crime, but she became so dependent on his "love" and approval. I think she is to be pitied rather than condemned, and I certainly don't believe she ever harmed Charlize.
sorry to reply to such a late post, too many threads to catch up on.

My sympathy for her is exactly zero. She had that time in jail after killing her friend due to drugs to sober up and leave with a straight head, get her life back in track for her daughter. What did she do? Right back on the drugs shacked up with another user.

Just a theory, but here goes...

JS & CM arrive back at Wildenstein after returning from the caravan park. JS gives CM his medication.around dinner time.

CM falls asleep fully clothed.

What ever goes terribly wrong, happens around 6 hours later - 'in the wee hours'. Given CM was not wearing underwear some kind of sexual assault is a possibility and a trigger for what unfolds.

CM runs. She is shot from behind to stop her.

sorry to reply to such a late post, too many threads to catch up on.

My sympathy for her is exactly zero. She had that time in jail after killing her friend due to drugs to sober up and leave with a straight head, get her life back in track for her daughter. What did she do? Right back on the drugs shacked up with another user.
Agree. CM comes for holiday and she disappears to a caravan park, drugs while pregnant, doesn’t call cops. Complete lack of real care and screams neglect. More worried about her partner on dating sites and fighting over that while daughter is missing. Makes me sick!
She was already responsible for the death of one person how could she take her daughter into her care and expect any different outcome without changed behaviour. This case floored me for weeks when it happened and still makes me so damn angry.

I'm just wondering if the shooting took place in the early hours - would CM have been outside then??JMO

If CM was running away from JS how did she come to be outside in the early hours of the morning? IMO

Obviously no one heard any gunshots - 2 maybe more - unless he's a good shot or CM was stationery - not running away or not that far away?? JMO

I guess we don't really know how far away from CM was the first shot maybe not that far???

I'm just wondering if the shooting took place in the early hours - would CM have been outside then??JMO

If CM was running away from JS how did she come to be outside in the early hours of the morning? IMO

Obviously no one heard any gunshots - 2 maybe more - unless he's a good shot or CM was stationery - not running away or not that far away?? JMO

I guess we don't really know how far away from CM was the first shot maybe not that far???

If Charlise ran to escape him, she may have got out of the house before he could go and grab his weapon. Or she may have snuck out if he went to the bathroom (or whatever), so he went and hunted her down.

If this was about 6 hours after he drugged her (according to the amount of drug still in her system) she may not have been as groggy, and may have been able to attempt to flee. Maybe to try to run to a neighbour for help ... depending what her grandparents had taught her about what to do if she needed help.

I think Charlise's last hours/moments may have been pretty terrifying. :(

imo

Last edited:
So... no other motive? There's no proof or evidence of SA or having been 'interfered with' or having been physically beaten or injured by him in any way at all?

If JS had violently sexually violated CM I think there'd be DNA evidence about her body and also his bed sheets etc, however, even if he didn't, he could have drugged her, removed her underwear and done deviant things. Otherwise, are we supposed to believe he drugged her for no reason?
I don’t see it this way

I see it that he was asked to be an unwilling babysitter while mum neglected her / scored .
He didn’t think that was good so tried to knock her out ( after all someone gave him heroin at 12!) or do drugs w her ( a kinda up yours to the caring grandparents that he disliked )
Realised she was dead
Took her outside n shot her thinking he could claim he thought it was a fox etc . Didn’t work . Shot her in the face then thought oh no how do I explain that ?

Tells his mum it was KM
She believes him n tried to cover up

KM suspects it’s him but cos she wants to cling to the love interest doesn’t raise alarm that he has a gun
They are both guilty of destroying that little girl in my opinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back