Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was reported that detectives believe last Tuesday night, KM left her daughter in the care of her fiancé JS at the Blue Mountains property where all of them had been holidaying.

About 7pm that night is the last time CM was confirmed to have been alive.

C M’s accused killer J S drove around Sydney with her body | Daily Telegraph
But I wonder WHO confirmed she was alive on Tuesday night? A neighbour at the caravan, whose kid she had been playing with?

Or are they relying upon KM to say her daughter was alive and well when she went with her fiancé that night?

I cannot think of a logical reason that CM would be taken, alone with JS, to go sleep at the wedding venue. The only thing that makes sense is if something was 'wrong' with KM that night. Was she sick, or maybe relapsed? was she upset about something?

One of the many questions that we don't have any answers for yet ...imo
I am going to bet that LE is not taking KM or JS's word for it. I am pretty sure it is a 3rd party that witnessed CM being alive Tuesday night.

Probably someone at the caravan park. LE said there was another child that CM had been playing with. Maybe CM was playing with a child in the caravan park whenJS came to pick her up?

I really doubt LE would take either mom or stepdad's word for much of anything right now, since they already tried to say she was alive and well on Thursday on the balcony.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Paraphrased from The Daily Telegraph tonight ....

KM and CM had been holidaying with JS, at his parents’ lavish Blue Mountains wedding venue Wildenstein at Mt Wilson since before Christmas. as the couple planned their wedding at a local church.
Allegedly KM posted photographs of this on her Facebook page.

C M’s mother reportedly pregnant with murder accused’s child | Daily Telegraph

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s been reported by THE Daily Telegraph that JS has children of his own. First one fathered when he was 16. It’s a subscription only article entitled ….
CM’s mother reportedly pregnant with murder accused’s child and the article dated 25th Jan.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_TCA&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/police-courts-nsw/CM’s mother-reportedly-pregnant-with-murder-accuseds-child/news-story/87fc40c7b9b4f5570745fec26039eff9&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&v21=dynamic-hot-test-score&V21spcbehaviour=append

It’s been reported by THE Daily Telegraph that JS has children of his own. First one fathered when he was 16. It’s a subscription only article entitled ….
CM’s mother reportedly pregnant with murder accused’s child and the article dated 25th Jan.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_WRE170_a_TCA&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/truecrimeaustralia/police-courts-nsw/CM’s mother-reportedly-pregnant-with-murder-accuseds-child/news-story/87fc40c7b9b4f5570745fec26039eff9&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium&v21=dynamic-hot-test-score&V21spcbehaviour=append
Can anyone report the highlights? I’m not paying for the DT-I subscribed once but it was a nightmare to cancel and I’ll never subscribe again!!

Can anyone report the highlights? I’m not paying for the DT-I subscribed once but it was a nightmare to cancel and I’ll never subscribe again!!

I don't have a subscription to the DT, all I can see of the preview is the following:
"The man charged with murdering nine-year-old CM has children of his own, fathering the first when he was a 16-year-old Cranbrook schoolboy, it can be revealed"

I don't have a subscription to the DT, all I can see of the preview is the following:
"The man charged with murdering nine-year-old CM has children of his own, fathering the first when he was a 16-year-old Cranbrook schoolboy, it can be revealed"

Most things in the article we already know.

The new info is that JS fathered a daughter when he was 16.
JS fathered a son when he was 19.
Different mothers.
He pays child support for the son.

(From your link in post #673)

ADMIN NOTE:

We can pretty much guarantee that Australian authorities will be keeping a close eye on this discussion for violations of sub judice which is a very important principle of Australian law.

Members are responsible for posting in accordance with both sub judice and WS rules.

Further to previous Admin Notes and/or Warnings, and in an attempt to avoid having to close the general discussion thread and go with a Media only *NO DISCUSSION* thread, new members who violate sub judice will be issued a minimum 7 day thread reply ban and more veteran members will be issued a 7 day Time Out.

ADMIN WARNING:

See post #2 of this discussion thread.

Members have been informed what they can not post. Mods are very busy and don't have time to be reviewing every post in this discussion to ensure compliance.

Members who post in violation of sub judice will be place on thread reply bans or on Time Out.

New CCTV has been released, showing a ute towing a boat at multiple locations across Sydney, as investigations continue into the alleged murder of nine-year-old girl CM.

The CCTV footage shows a maroon coloured ute towing a covered boat at three locations on the evening of January 13.

Just before 6pm, the ute pulls into a BP gas station at Marsden Park, in Sydney's north-west.
Then, at 7.17pm, the ute and boat are spotted in traffic in Drummoyne, in Sydney's inner west.
Minutes later, close to the Five Dock Bay Boat Ramp near Drummoyne, the ute is captured on a home's private security system.

Police believe the little girl was killed on January 11 or 12.

new-cctv-shows-ute-towing-boat

New CCTV has been released, showing a ute towing a boat at multiple locations across Sydney, as investigations continue into the alleged murder of nine-year-old girl CM.

The CCTV footage shows a maroon coloured ute towing a covered boat at three locations on the evening of January 13.

Just before 6pm, the ute pulls into a BP gas station at Marsden Park, in Sydney's north-west.
Then, at 7.17pm, the ute and boat are spotted in traffic in Drummoyne, in Sydney's inner west.
Minutes later, close to the Five Dock Bay Boat Ramp near Drummoyne, the ute is captured on a home's private security system.

Police believe the little girl was killed on January 11 or 12.

I think the police are investigating thoroughly ... even sourcing private CCTV from a home(s?)

But it is so sad seeing that blue tarp covered, barrel shape in the back of the maroon ute.

We may hear something more today ......

"A media briefing has been scheduled for later this morning."

(oops, sorry @Sdow, didn't see your post before I posted the same info)
All good South Aussie, I think we were posting things at the same time. Does anyone know where we might be able to watch it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation