Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Ch7 morning news just now. Police are appealing for any private dashcam or other video to help trace his movements. Could be what the media briefing will be about.
Can anyone post the briefing? My idiot kids took the batteries out of the remote and I had to race around trying to find batteries, then I caught the very end which days they think she was shot. Anyone?

CM: New footage released as investigations into alleged murder continue

NSW Police release CCTV to assist in CM investigation
The images show a ute pulling a boat trailer into a petrol station at 851 Richmond Road in Marsden Park in Sydney’s northwest.

The video was captured at 5.53pm on January 13.

a36bd30ce0a7a7503b5ed934841afeb5

The vehicle was pulling a boat trailer.
Police reveal CCTV in C probe

A series of security clips were released Tuesday morning showing a vehicle towing a boat trailer in Marsden Park, northwest of Sydney, and Drummoyne, in the inner west.

One video showed the car and trailer at the BP service station on Richmond Road in Marsden Park just before 6pm on January 13.

A subsequent video showed the same car and trailer pull up to a set of lights on Victoria Road in Drummoyne at 7.17pm the same evening.

It was picked up again just three minutes later on Bayswater Road by a home’s security camera, heading towards Drummoyne’s Five Dock Bay Boat Ramp.
New video released in C investigation

Last edited by a moderator:
Police update just now..... CM died from a gunshot wound.

gunshot wound

That goes some way toward explaining how they seem certain that CM was killed at the estate.
Gunshot(s) would likely be heard at the caravan.
There may be blood spatter evidence at the estate.

I wonder if the (AVO) neighbour heard a gunshot(s).

imo

Police update just now..... CM died from a gunshot wound.

gunshot wound

I wonder if he & KM had an argument and he took CM and killed her to punish the mother? I wonder if the suspicions of the police were relayed to KM and then she broke down.

IMO

edit * it also explains the delay in formal identification

Poor baby, this is so heartbreaking. My mind wonders where she was shot? There would have been blood splatter at the property or nearby, which would have been investigated straight away. Unless the police didn't have access to the building or the shooting took place in the bush nearby, which may have taken a day to find and in the meantime police were investigating his movements in order to find the body. SES reported small barefoot tracks on a fire trail nearby. So friggin sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper