Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have not stated where on poor C's body the gunshot was, nor at what range she was shot. I guess they are keeping that to themselves in case someone "slips up".
I would think that the coroner could determine the approximate range, close range or otherwise?

I can't believe this. It's inhuman and devastating. :(

My opinion only...but I've always wondered why C's mum was staying at a caravan park and not with JS. I wondered whether she was seeing someone else or there was suspicion of that on JS's part, and he took revenge on the mother by killing her daughter. Crime of passion. Other than that, I think it could be also due to drug-induced psychosis. It's just horrifying, that poor child. And then he drove around with her for days afterwards.

My opinion only...but I've always wondered why C's mum was staying at a caravan park and not with JS. I wondered whether she was seeing someone else or there was suspicion of that on JS's part, and he took revenge on the mother by killing her daughter. Crime of passion. Other than that, I think it could be also due to drug-induced psychosis. It's just horrifying, that poor child. And then he drove around with her for days afterwards.

It looks like the police have released the footage but blurred/blacked the passenger side image. Perhaps they need to ensure that any eye witnesses are accurate and based on what they saw in person and not swayed by what they think they see on the footage? Is this risk mitigation to ensure any witnesses that come forward can't be discredited in court?

It looks like the police have released the footage but blurred/blacked the passenger side image. Perhaps they need to ensure that any eye witnesses are accurate and based on what they saw in person and not swayed by what they think they see on the footage? Is this risk mitigation to ensure any witnesses that come forward can't be discredited in court?

The drivers side is blurred out not the passenger side.

Perhaps there's no proof other than his word and hers that she was at the caravan park during the timeframe in question. Witnesses saw her and CM there prior but it seems like they are trying to stress test the theory that they were at separate residences during the time the crime took place

Where is this info? Everyone is saying death at the property but I had not heard it from source. Thanks.

"The crime scene at Mount Wilson is ongoing."
"Police have interviewed C's mother K who provided a statement that she was not present at the property at the time of the murder and corroborated other key evidence.

I think this might answer your question. I haven't looked at other articles, whether they state it or not.
NSW girl CM was shot dead

"CM ... suffered a fatal gunshot wound and that's how she died," he told reporters on Tuesday.
View attachment 331241
"It's important that the public know that this is a unimaginable and egregious murder of a child. Investigations are still ongoing.

"The crime scene at Mount Wilson is ongoing."
NSW girl was shot dead

Police have interviewed CM’s mother K who provided a statement that she was not present at the property at the time of the murder and corroborated other key evidence.
NSW girl CM was shot dead
So KM interviewed now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is interesting that they have blurred out the driver side in the CCTV footage. If the person believed to be driving the car is the person currently in custody, why would they be inclined to blur the footage?

I suspect they are trying to figure out what the mother was doing during the 2-3 days that C was "missing" before she was reported. And, as usual, they will know a lot more than they reveal to the public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member