Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was problematic they might have given her something to make her sleep heavily, put it in a hot chocolate. But the dose was too high.

If JS and KM were neurotypical with no history of drugs, serious mental illness or jail time (one on parole don't forget), it would be fair to assume they'd call Triple 0 like the rest of us.

IMO their 'issues' make them more likely to respond/behave unpredictably but less likely to be cunning.

The horrific haphazard five hour alleged body disposal mission screams panic and disordered mind.
It suggests an accident or a brain snap killing but not a premeditated murder.

ALL MOO

Poor child, she deserved none of it.
Yes I agree with this ...

First time posting here so apologies if I have missed anything, have tried to read to catch everything up! I am following this closely as I was friends with KM when we were much, much younger.

I agree with above, I doubt it was accidental pills or whatever, because the barrel and sand bags unfortunately appear far more sinister than an accident cover up.

Even if KM is heavily sedated <modsnip> I would think now, 10 or so days later she could surely be interviewed very soon. <modsnip: sleuthing of non POI is not allowed>

I'm also mortified by JS's mothers comments and deflection of his involvement. Will become very interesting I believe once more details come out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fear that there could be much more to this story than we can imagine.
Drugs, unreliable and unknown/unconfirmed witnesses, fractured families, multiple locations, wealth, poverty, pregnancy...
Who, when, why and how ? Nothing makes sense.
LE sure have their job cut out for them. I wish them luck so justice can be served.

Last edited:
Just a bit of light heartedness in this tragic case.... If in other countries thongs mean G-strings/Underwear then why would someone be wearing multiple thongs? Even more mind blowing would be why it is a tradition in many states of Australia on Australia Day to take your thong out in the ocean and float with your mates. :D

Attachments

• thongs on Australia Day.jpg
    thongs on Australia Day.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 49
Thanks for making the point about the lack of insight and compassion for the victim in her comments. What a messed up situation overall. That little kid deserved so much better than all these people.

Her description of this terrible and tragic incident as 'sometimes it ends up in a headache like this one' floored me. I hope it was taken out of context.

Just a bit of light heartedness in this tragic case.... If in other countries thongs mean G-strings/Underwear then why would someone be wearing multiple thongs? Even more mind blowing would be why it is a tradition in many states of Australia on Australia Day to take your thong out in the ocean and float with your mates. :D

Thanks Cags.....I got it now :p

Hi all, for the locals- just wondering in regards to some previous discussions why the caravan park where KM was living at the time would be considered too run down etc for JS family to own? I am not in NSW but have been to the Hawkesbury and I would imagine any big waterfront property like that would still be worth quite a bit?

I personally don't think they own it but more likely and also from what Ive read - I'll have to find a link- it sounded to me like KM was living there in her own caravan or a van on-site?
This is quite common for low socio economic people to do as rent is so high. I often help people in tight financial situations secure accommodation like this in my work?

JMONo Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Thanks Cags.....I got it now :p
Hopefully not offended. BOH. I just was trying to bring some light whilst I await more info on the motive and trying to hold back on speculation on non POI

I’m still super confused on why JS was allowed access to the property. I understand in the past he stayed in a shack at the wedding venue but if he was estranged from all in-sundry of his family except his mother (father and brother no contact for years according to media articles) why give him access now? Did he still have keys to shack and just stayed there unbeknownst to the family. Did he even stay there or just came to grab the boat

I feel like I know LESS about the circumstances of this tragic case than I did back in the beginning. So much of what were set out as facts have been revised and it is hard to know what is what anymore.

Witnesses have said that CM was staying at the caravan park with KM< and CM had played with another child there in the days before she went missing.

And apparently, on Tuesday , early evening , she possibly travelled to the wedding venue with JS, leaving KM behind at the park.

But I don't even know if any of that is still correct. If she did go to the wedding venue with JS that night, was she even alive and well?

Did KM go with them or not?

I feel like I know LESS about the circumstances of this tragic case than I did back in the beginning. So much of what were set out as facts have been revised and it is hard to know what is what anymore.

Witnesses have said that CM was staying at the caravan park with KM< and CM had played with another child there in the days before she went missing.

And apparently, on Tuesday , early evening , she possibly travelled to the wedding venue with JS, leaving KM behind at the park.

But I don't even know if any of that is still correct. If she did go to the wedding venue with JS that night, was she even alive and well?

the apparent “facts” we learnt at the start came from mum and step dad, now, as LE investigates more we are hearing conflicting facts. <modsnip: Not victim friendly and sub judice> Moo

Last edited by a moderator:

It was reported that detectives believe last Tuesday night, KM left her daughter in the care of her fiancé JS at the Blue Mountains property where all of them had been holidaying.

About 7pm that night is the last time CM was confirmed to have been alive.

C M’s accused killer J S drove around Sydney with her body | Daily Telegraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member