Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this on 7NEWS from 19th Jan, the reporter states that it was JS who reported CM as missing.

Man who reported CM missing, JS, charged with murder | 7NEWS (19/1/2022)

"The man who reported CM missing from Mount Wilson 6 days ago, JS, has been charged with murder."

YouTube 7News

I am not sure if I believe CM was ever there anymore. I have yet to hear of a credible witness to confirm that she was. IMO

I also agree. I don't think JS' family would have trusted them to stay at that property on their own. CM would have been seen by someone else if she was there.

Perhaps the car with no lights on Thursday am was KM *arriving* at Wildenstein. To ensure she was there to greet police / the search party when they arrived.

All IMO

i heard that about being seen on the Ferry yesterday SA but there’s lots of ‘interesting’ things in this article.

I’m still confused about What is actually correct reporting & what is not!

what’s with the ‘ 2 men under police guard’ ?

I did wonder if perhaps JS was the one to meet CM on her arrival from Qld, and here he was bring her to KM ( as it says this crossing was a few days before her disappearance ) i think CM arrived in NSW 10th Jan which was Monday

Maybe they stayed

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen more recently MSM saying CM arrived into NSW on 21st Dec

actually this article say that : CM case: KM was getting life on track with JS before alleged murder

Which grandmother? Could it have been the step gm?
Good question, it could have been either, but I lean more towards the mother of KM. I think we got to be open about all the possibilities ATM, it's hard not to speculate when all the info isn't released, but it's only human to try and fill in the missing gaps.

Last edited:
Overzealous media gag a flawed quirk of NSW law

Overzealous media gag a flawed quirk of NSW law

If William Tyrrell’s abductor was arrested and charged today, the Herald would not be able to report that fact.

It could tell its readers only that a person had been charged with the abduction and murder of a three-year-old boy. It might get away with saying the crime is alleged to have taken place in 2014. At a stretch, it could say the boy was abducted from a house in Kendall. But it would not be able to publish William Tyrrell’s name or include any details that might enable its readers to identify him.
....snipped....
This law, well intentioned but overzealous, is unique to NSW. There is nothing else like it in any other state or territory in Australia. In fact, publishers in other states could name William with impunity in any report of the charging of his abductor and run photos of him, as long as their publications did not enter NSW.

This prohibition, contained in s15E of the Children (Criminal Proceedings) Act, was in the spotlight again this week in the CMtragedy. The Heraldpublished many stories about the nine-year-old’s disappearance from Friday of last week which named her and included her photo, up until police laid criminal charges over her killing on Tuesday. Once those charges were laid, suddenly she could no longer be named nor her photograph published because she was the victim in an alleged child homicide case.

1)A family member reported CM missing from the property at about 8:20am last Friday but she has not been seen since last Thursday afternoon.

2) ....... was holidaying in the Blue Mountains with her mother, KM, and her mother's partner.

3)Police believe if CM is lost......

4)The nine-year-old girl was last seen wearing a pink top, a black skirt and black thongs

Homicide detectives called in as search for missing 9yo girl in Blue Mountains enters fourth day

This article dated 17-1-2022. CM is four days missing at this stage.

1) the person who reported CM missing is identified only as a family member, a few news sites reported it was KM, 7News reported it was the accused.
She was last seen Thursday afternoon isn't true.

2) Did CM spend time at Mt Wilson? What days? If so, who with? This hasn't been confirmed either way yet.

3 and 4 aren't true. The police's belief CM was lost in or around the estate. The police near end of search of area said clothing previously reported might not be correct.

JMO

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen more recently MSM saying CM arrived into NSW on 21st Dec

actually this article say that : CM case: KM was getting life on track with JS before alleged murder

Cheers, yes, it’s all changing by the minute. Who even knows whats what.
I just so feel terribly sad for that little girl, let down so badly when she should have been happy & safe.

I hope at least the justice system will serve her well, and that it finally will say ‘No More’ and set an example for all the ‘selfish excuses’ who think it’s ok to neglect, harm & destroy our defenceless children.

The words of JS' mother have been haunting me. I can't get them out of my head.

Not just the enabling, tone deaf, self serving nature of them, but why she said them at all.

As a highly successful businesswoman who had already seen JS go through the jail system once, she'd have a team of barristers on speed dial IMO.

Her interview sought to defend her son but IMO it did him no favours at all and raised more questions. You can imagine the facepalm from JS's lawyer upon reading it.

When Greg Lynn was arrested for double murder, his family issued a statement essentially saying they were in shock and asking for their privacy to be respected. But they also reached out to the families of Lynn's alleged victims (see attached).

If AS, uttered any words of compassion for DM's terrible loss in that interview, they would have been published. The grieving grandmothers with the wayward son (JS) and daughter (KM) angle would have been irresistible.

It seems if AS received any advice about dealing with media, she ignored it.

IMO these are the actions of someone used to getting their own way, doing things on their terms.

She spoke with open disdain about KM and alluded to her son's psychiatric issues by saying he'd had a "tortured life".

She runs a business selling beautiful very expensive antiques.
Would she honestly have been happy to leave KM, JS and CM to their own devices at Wildenstein?
What if they broke a vase?

To be very clear, I'm in no way insinuating she played any role in this and police have repeatedly said they have no evidence JS did not act alone.

As for the caravan park, on one hand, it makes sense if you have a young child to entertain because Mt Wilson would be boring (for a child) after a couple of days.

But AS admitting she disapproved of KM raises the possibility of a falling out between them which ended in KM being relegated to the caravan park.

Edited to clarify: I can't believe a single member of JS' family didn't pop in on them to check on the property. There must have been others who saw CM

All MOO
Thanks for making the point about the lack of insight and compassion for the victim in her comments. What a messed up situation overall. That little kid deserved so much better than all these people.

1)A family member reported CM missing from the property at about 8:20am last Friday but she has not been seen since last Thursday afternoon.

2) ....... was holidaying in the Blue Mountains with her mother, KM, and her mother's partner.

3)Police believe if CM is lost......

4)The nine-year-old girl was last seen wearing a pink top, a black skirt and black thongs

Homicide detectives called in as search for missing 9yo girl in Blue Mountains enters fourth day

This article dated 17-1-2022. CM is four days missing at this stage.

1) the person who reported CM missing is identified only as a family member, a few news sites reported it was KM, 7News reported it was the accused.
She was last seen Thursday afternoon isn't true.

2) Did CM spend time at Mt Wilson? What days? If so, who with? This hasn't been confirmed either way yet.

3 and 4 aren't true. The police's belief CM was lost in or around the estate. The police near end of search of area said clothing previously reported might not be correct.

JMO

Maybe I'm old and old fashioned. A 9 year old girl wearing thongs....sorry.....

What if this 9 yrs old took pills/drugs from her mother and overdosed in the presence of her mother....she totally traumatized...numbed..boyfriend coming, taking the little one.....and putting her in a barrel ...IMO

What if this 9 yrs old took pills/drugs from her mother and overdosed in the presence of her mother....she totally traumatized...numbed..boyfriend coming, taking the little one.....and putting her in a barrel ...IMO

It’s a truely dreadful situation ’Hope’ & to be honest, I think anything is possible.
Unfortunately imo ’we’ all think like normal people, who would never intentionally harm a child & would scream for help if the unthinkable were to happen - so to try to come up with answers for the actions of those with ‘twisted minds’ call for a big shift!

I personally don’t think that at 9 she would (willingly) just pick up a pill & swallow it. Also I understand that KM’s drug was ICE which is usually smoked, although it’s possible to be swallowed or injected - all options covered ! Its possibly C would have objected to any such behaviour, which could have been problematic.

I’m still trying to work out:

Who was Where & When & Why, between caravans, ferries & the Estate,

Who saw What & When, between playing at caravan parks & verandas at the Estate,

Who travelled Where & When, with cars without lights moving at 4.30am Friday, JS driving 1/2 way around NSW on Thursday but supposedly not at the Estate when First Responders to the 000 Call arrived there, KM not having a car but was at said Estate when they arrived; she’s had an ‘episode’ and is taken to hospital, JS is somehow / somewhere caught up with an told to present to the Police Station, which he does & spends enough time there for them at least to grab his Ute & haul it off for a check-over, where did he go from Police Station, was he collected by someone (Who) ?

10 days now since KM was taken to hospital - is she still there ?

I’m sure there’s current medicos here who can speak to that, as I think that’s a long time & may indicate a more serious ‘episode’ other than what I surmised would be my reaction if my child was seriously missing - I’d maybe have a full on panic attack & even possibly pass out!
But then if I suspected my partner as being responsible, yes, they’d need to restrain me. .

I guess if KM is pregnant, 37 / 38 year old, maybe blood pressure not good, could be gestational diabetes onset, could be suicidal, could be withdrawing ....

Thanks were bearing with me as I just rehashed my scrambled thoughts & still made no sense of anything - all just my own opinions & I surely welcome your’s. It’s good to be able to talk these things through.

There is a lot we don't know. I will wait for more info, but this type of situation rarely turns out to be an accident, so I won't bother putting too many eggs in that basket.
Totally agree. If this was a simple accident IMO person(s) would not have gone to so much trouble to cover this up and KM would not be still biting her tongue 12 days after the alleged murder. IMO nothing accidental happened, people or person has tried very hard to cover this up.

I personally don’t think that at 9 she would (willingly) just pick up a pill & swallow it. Also I understand that KM’s drug was ICE which is usually smoked, although it’s possible to be swallowed or injected - all options covered ! Its possibly C would have objected to any such behaviour, which could have been problematic.

If it was problematic they might have given her something to make her sleep heavily, put it in a hot chocolate. But the dose was too high.

If JS and KM were neurotypical with no history of drugs, serious mental illness or jail time (one on parole don't forget), it would be fair to assume they'd call Triple 0 like the rest of us.

IMO their 'issues' make them more likely to respond/behave unpredictably but less likely to be cunning.

The horrific haphazard five hour alleged body disposal mission screams panic and disordered mind.
It suggests an accident or a brain snap killing but not a premeditated murder.

ALL MOO

Poor child, she deserved none of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members