Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did not hear any phonecalls. As the police stated, JS gave 2 x different reports of events of the previous days. Neither of these reports aligned with his actions according to GPS data they would have been able to quickly access. The very fact that no one could say when she was last seen would have been alarm bells enough to bring in a homicide team let alone misleading information from possible suspects.

LE didn't hear the phonecalls they refer to in their press conference. Perhaps there was surveillance on him after CM was reported missing, however it certainly wasn't taking place prior.

IMO.
You will soon see that here on WS, everyone's opinion is very welcome. I have stated my opinion, and only ever made suggestions that are up for discussion. You are more than welcome to have your opinion. I am sure everyone appreciates your input here. Thank you :):)

There's an article, 'CM's death takes devastating toll on RFS volunteer who searched bushland for days' - reflections from one of the search team, unable to put full link as CM's full name is in the URL: ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Cant imagine how they would feel, busting their guts searching in that bush, to be made a fool of by the result.

They said yesterday "a family member" reported her missing, and it made me think it might not be her mother because it was such a particular way they were saying it. I thought Grandma, but maybe not.
IMO they had to wait until the body was "hidden" and that did not occur until around 5-6am on the Friday morning. They are now saying that JS reported her missing not KM.

That NewsCorp timeline seems different. Yesterday they were reporting the accused drove around Sydney for 5 hours while the body was under a tarpaulin in the boat in the Blue Mountains. Today they are saying he drove around Sydney for 5 hours with the body in the boot looking for a place to dump the body at inner-Sydney boat ramps?

Yes at the beginning they were saying inner-Sydney boat ramps (Windsor, Colo and Hawksbury are not inner Sydney). Then they changed to saying Windsor and Colo, now back to inner Sydney story.....?
I saw yesterday a version that seemed to imply that it was inner Sydney boat ramps, then home, then to the Windsor, Colo location. I'm lost on that.

Hi there! Thank you for your input. I would say that Homicide attending this case the very next day after CM was reported missing is a very clear indication that they were onto JS immediately, or as you say "pounced". Who knows what was discussed on the telephone calls that the LE would have heard... just because someone mentions they are buying sand wouldn't necessarily ring alarm bells. So, the Homicide Squad obviously had to put more pieces together, and then it only took them one day to become involved. Great work by our NSW Police!
The police officer’s wording was confusing. My thinking is that with the exception of individuals suspected of being involved in some kind of terrorist attack or child abuse etc, I’m pretty sure that police need a warrant from a magistrate to listen in on conversations, even involving ex-cons, and they’d need some kind of evidence of a plan to commit a crime as per the surveillance devices act 2007 NSW. So, I took it to mean (perhaps incorrectly) that police could see JS made a few calls to KM, and separately they could also see that he had bought sand bags etc, rather than that police had already been listening in and they talked about buying sandbags together etc. I could be wrong, but I also think that listening devices have to be planted somewhere to listen to calls - I think intercepting mobile phone calls would be more difficult?

I wonder if JS was alone when attempting to put the boat in and out of the water at boat ramps.. It is not the easiest thing to do, someone has to reverse the trailer, push the boat into the water, then steer the boat - the go and park the car and trailer…. It would be difficult to do this by yourself..

I wonder if JS was alone when attempting to put the boat in and out of the water at boat ramps.. It is not the easiest thing to do, someone has to reverse the trailer, push the boat into the water, then steer the boat - the go and park the car and trailer…. It would be difficult to do this by yourself..

my husband and lots of others I know do this all the time! Experienced boaters can have this done in a few minutes!

I’m just so affected by this! I want to believe it was an accident because I cannot make any sense of how something like this happens, Drugs or not that poor little darling! It will ruin me if it turns out it was sadistic and not an accident.

They are now saying that JS reported her missing.
Who is now saying JS reported her missing ? . i read days ago in one article it was JS but
since then i have understood it to have been KM from most sources and have seen from LE as far as i recall that is why i posted as such, but i stand to be corrected if your source is more reliable ?

They did not hear any phonecalls. As the police stated, JS gave 2 x different reports of events of the previous days. Neither of these reports aligned with his actions according to GPS data they would have been able to quickly access. The very fact that no one could say when she was last seen would have been alarm bells enough to bring in a homicide team let alone misleading information from possible suspects.

LE didn't hear the phonecalls they refer to in their press conference. Perhaps there was surveillance on him after CM was reported missing, however it certainly wasn't taking place prior.

IMO.
With respect, you do not know any of that. MOO.

I’m a little confused about the movements of the car and boat etc. do we know which of these movements happened on Thursday and which (if any) happened from 4am on the Friday?

I’m confused as well.

5C27E21B-F969-43FF-AFEC-C7BC8B4DD125.jpeg

This is his ute being loaded outside Penrith police station.
Disappearance girl, 9, missing for four days is being investigated as a possible homicide Australia | Daily Mail Online

Here is the/a boat and the red Lexus RX still at the property.
B10A82AA-4B40-4A1C-94BD-C1764B75B6C4.jpeg

Unless there are two boats.

I guess we don't know yet how experienced of a boatie he is & did he live in the Blue Mountains all of the time?

What time of the day did he try and put the boat into the water? At busy times when boat ramps are busy with boats lined up to get into the water it can be tricky trying to do the whole launching & driving your car back to a car park process by yourself, but if it was early hours of the morning or late at night, a quieter time perhaps, it isn't hard for one person to do it all themselves.

IMO

Yes at the beginning they were saying inner-Sydney boat ramps (Windsor, Colo and Hawksbury are not inner Sydney). Then they changed to saying Windsor and Colo, now back to inner Sydney story.....?
I saw yesterday a version that seemed to imply that it was inner Sydney boat ramps, then home, then to the Windsor, Colo location. I'm lost on that.

I doubt MSM could really know if the accused isn’t speaking but that’s all we have at the moment.

Last edited:
So, do you have any idea why the mother would wait until Friday to report her missing?

Oh i have a few ideas but unless i know if JS acted alone or not , those ideas would be speculation only ,

IF he acted alone and KM returned home and asked where she was he could have told her she ran off / or he wasn't sure or didn't know and they both searched all day for example . of course if she didn't know what happened she would be beside herself i would imagine , panicked , distraught confused and conflicted . At this point hoping she can find her because the alternative of her just being missing (let alone murdered ) is unthinkable by itself with her history (and his ) of course he may have told her at this point but maybe not .

it seems the probability of finding Elise by Friday was way beyond any reasoning to not call the police and the choice was made as the last resort because of the Chaos that would have ensued in between 10 am Wednesday and 8;20 am Friday she has NO choice at this juncture .

As far as an idea if she did know before or indeed after the fact is another 2 stories .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove