Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she got in the way of a bullet intended for someone else? Surely it couldn't have been intentional.

The only way I can see an accident occurring is if JS confused CM for an intruder there to still drugs etc but I am confused about the lack of blood evidence being reported even in the early days of the search & I have to say if it was an accident, what incredibly bad luck he must have had for this to occur on his first night watching the child

The only way I can see an accident occurring is if JS confused CM for an intruder there to still drugs etc but I am confused about the lack of blood evidence being reported even in the early days of the search & I have to say if it was an accident, what incredibly bad luck he must have had for this to occur on his first night watching the child

I think if there was any hint of this being an accident, he would have been charged with manslaughter or some other charge (some kind of 'reckless endangerment'?). And he would be talking.

imo

An explanation could be that CM saw something or that something happened to her and the person who has been charged wanted to keep her quiet? I wonder if the autopsy has shown other physical evidence? IMO indicates degree of planning.
That would certainly provide a motive, perhaps he didn’t get a chance because she fled when he tried then caught up in the bush. Either way CM must have been terrified. I can’t even imagine. Poor girl, alone in the middle of nowhere with him.

At Point 0.40 there's definitely someone in the passenger side. You can see their hand movement.
I'm sure the only reason the police would hold a press conference like this is because they need witnesses to confirm there was a passenger. Whether it was the mother or someone else, there is another person involved and they need to prove it

I think if there was any hint of this being an accident, he would have been charged with manslaughter. And he would be talking.

imo

Agreed with the charges, but him not talking would probably be motivated by his experience with the law regardless of what actually happened IMO but his mother would probably be blasting it from the rooftops

At Point 0.40 there's definitely someone in the passenger side. You can see their hand movement.
I'm sure the only reason the police would hold a press conference like this is because they need witnesses to confirm there was a passenger. Whether it was the mother or someone else, there is another person involved and they need to prove it
That explains why that side of the car is blurred out in images.

I'm taking it from the presser that it definitely wasn't an accident. Listen to what is said about it not being anything except murder

If you look at the images and video of the ute pulling up in traffic, doesn't it look like someone is sitting in the middle of the front, sort of on the passenger side?
https://www.2gb.com/police-reveal-CM-was-shot-amid-investigation-into-her-death/

It was this image that made me think something was towards middle or passenger side View attachment 331238

I see one hand on the steering wheel, and one hand raised to be perhaps adjusting the mirror. (I am sure he wanted to keep an eye on that barrel, make sure it didn't tip over in the back of the ute.)

If there was someone in the passenger seat, I think that we would see paler skin ... in the same way we see his arms.

Last edited:
I'm totally shocked! Poor little girl.
Was she chased down, shot and killed?!
Where was the gun kept? On the accused's person or at the property?
It just sounds so barbaric!!
I can't think of what led up to her final moments! Jmo

I'm totally shocked! Poor little girl.
Was she chased down, shot and killed?!
Where was the gun kept? On the accused's person or at the property?
It just sounds so barbaric!!
I can't think of what led up to her final moments! Jmo
I share your sentiments… shock! Perhaps a drug induced psychosis? She was allowed into the lions den, allowed to be alone with someone who had a prior conviction, known drug abuser who suffered from bipolar and schizophrenia. I have no words to describe how unbelievably avoidable this all was. It should not have happened. Terrible thoughts abouts the lead up come to mind.

Also, I wanted to point out for anyone overseas, that in Australia the driver sits on the right hand side of car, the side that is very blurred out here. It is the left hand side that I am meaning.

Good point! It is the left hand side in which I am seeing the arms. Total black on the right hand side.

"CM ... suffered a fatal gunshot wound and that's how she died," he told reporters on Tuesday.
upload_2022-1-24_19-46-0.jpeg
"It's important that the public know that this is a unimaginable and egregious murder of a child. Investigations are still ongoing.

"The crime scene at Mount Wilson is ongoing."
NSW girl was shot dead

Police have interviewed CM’s mother K who provided a statement that she was not present at the property at the time of the murder and corroborated other key evidence.
NSW girl CM was shot dead

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm taking it from the presser that it definitely wasn't an accident. Listen to what is said about it not being anything except murder
Absolutely heartbreaking. For her sake I so desperately wanted it to be an accident or mistaken identity. :(

I just can't come to terms with this. I hope he rots in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper