Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the DVD/CD is probably real but possibly from an unrelated incident. All interviews of suspects in indictable offenses are recorded and a copy handed over. The coincidence of the broken hand picture the on same day AND the fact that this CD was marked as "CD #1 of a set of 1" makes me think it might be a more minor offense like an assault charge?

I am so intrigued by the posts that have appeared on this thread today but, despite spending more time than I should have searching, I'm unable to find anything! The only post I can see on Karen's FB page is from 2013.

I am so intrigued by the posts that have appeared on this thread today but, despite spending more time than I should have searching, I'm unable to find anything! The only post I can see on Karen's FB page is from 2013.

I'm with you. No clue on recent suspect posts... anyone want to post a link?

If I desperately needed to find my loved one and the media was right there wanting the story I would get my message across the best I could, pronto! And thank them profusely.

Why would anyone get offended with a question? Right then, right there get the message out! Please please help us!

Tom Meagher was a suspect, he didn't walk away, he kept fighting for his wife Jill's return. Poor, poor man.

Suck it up princess and get the help that was right in front of you!

Did you kill Karen....maybe the truth was just too hard to handle.

Could this be from a flat battery or manually switched off?

Ms Ristevski’s mobile phone is switched off and she hasn’t used her debit card.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/ae221216840294694f316baec296c07a

You would think, if your spouse hadn't returned from a walk and you were concerned for their welfare (even after an argument) you would try to reach them on their mobile phone.
Whether the phone was turned off or the battery went flat there would be either missed calls or messages in her phone records. The husband's phone records would also indicate if he'd tried to contact her.
I think phone records and pings will be instrumental in this case.

You would think, if your spouse hadn't returned from a walk and you were concerned for their welfare (even after an argument) you would try to reach them on their mobile phone.
Whether the phone was turned off or the battery went flat there would be either missed calls or messages in her phone records. The husband's phone records would also indicate if he'd tried to contact her.
I think phone records and pings will be instrumental in this case.

Technology has been the downfall of many murderers.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/7b0d23acfbce06c11b31e022a7b7161e

Missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski and her husband were experiencing mounting financial problems in the lead-up to her *disappearance, with a business landlord staking a claim over the family home.

Property records show a major shopping centre owner had lodged a caveat over Mrs Ristevski’s *million-dollar property in Avondale Heights in February, a move understood to have been provoked by unpaid rent.

The similarities to Allison keep on piling up :( I think that person making allegations on FB might be a red herring, although it is very concerning.

What date did the police say they'd only interviewed one man in relation to her disappearance? Because that FB photo suggests that isn't true.

Missing Melbourne mother and her husband were drowning in debt when she disappeared three weeks ago - and a creditor was trying to take their family home.
- Karen Ristevski, 47, has been missing since Wednesday June 29
- She left her home in Melbourne's north-west after argument with husband
- Argument was reportedly over longstanding and major financial troubles
- Financial woes go back a decade when business owing $600,000 collapsed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ial-problems-landlord-trying-family-home.html

Missing Melbourne mother and her husband were drowning in debt when she disappeared three weeks ago - and a creditor was trying to take their family home.
- Karen Ristevski, 47, has been missing since Wednesday June 29
- She left her home in Melbourne's north-west after argument with husband
- Argument was reportedly over longstanding and major financial troubles
- Financial woes go back a decade when business owing $600,000 collapsed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ial-problems-landlord-trying-family-home.html

I wonder if there was any life insurance policies?

The similarities to Allison keep on piling up :( I think that person making allegations on FB might be a red herring, although it is very concerning.

What date did the police say they'd only interviewed one man in relation to her disappearance? Because that FB photo suggests that isn't true.

Dated July 12th

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...i/news-story/74fc7cc627029a017ea3957f16733498

'LATEST: POLICE reject suggestions they’ve interviewed anyone besides the husband of a missing Avondale Heights woman, after his brother said another local had been spoken to about her disappearance.'

“A 52-year-old Avondale Heights man was interviewed on Friday.”

I wonder how long they've been married. Based on SM posts, I would think it was maybe at most about a decade.

I wonder how long they've been married. Based on SM posts, I would think it was maybe at most about a decade.

The daughter is 21, the other post suggests he didn't know his father so assume there was no ongoing romantic relationship with another woman.

This stood out to me in the DM article.

"This came as police revealed CCTV cameras at the 47-year-old boutique owner's family home in Avondale Heights did not show her leaving the property on June 29, the day she disappeared, the Herald Sun reported."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andlord-trying-family-home.html#ixzz4EoI1OsO7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

They have a 21 year old daughter together so perhaps more than 10 years. There is a son too that refers to her as his stepmother so Borce may have been married previously and had this son then.

Definitely shades of ABC in this case. :(

This stood out to me in the DM article.

"This came as police revealed CCTV cameras at the 47-year-old boutique owner's family home in Avondale Heights did not show her leaving the property on June 29, the day she disappeared, the Herald Sun reported."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andlord-trying-family-home.html#ixzz4EoI1OsO7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The thing with that is it could be worded to sound more ominous than it is - there was a decent whack of time my cctv wasn't recording me leaving the house, because it wasn't working at all for technical reasons. If they are financially strapped and not IT savvy, I can imagine something like getting a security system tech in would be down the priority list. If it said "police have reviewed the CCTV for the date in question and she was not captured leaving the house" it'd be clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper