Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think police must now know what has happened as all urgency, appeals ect have stopped and everyone but this stepson have gone totally quiet

Well yes, AR definitely needs help. He's now blaming his ex too. Am waiting to see where his biological mother plays a part in all this re one of his many fb ramblings, i.e. mentioning he had a violent life BEFORE meeting his father and KR. :scared:

I see that as she, the ex, was pushing him to confront KR but when he finally did the girlfriend just deserted him. No support given to him from her. As if she dumped him in the mess and then left him.

It's a never ending pity party for one isn't it?

That could be a very cruel statement if what he is saying is truth. I hesitate to believe it because, by all accounts, KR is a lovely person [and her lovely daughter is evidence]. However, we don't know. People have done strange things. I feel for this young man, who has lost so much life somewhere along the way.

I think there is some truth in what he is blasting all over the place - how much truth I really don't know. The fact is he needs help not only with his mental health but also his addiction. I would like to know how he would speak about this, and what he would say, without the "Ice Fueled" attitude.

He is being supported by some relatives and friends, IMO they only know what he has told them. I would like to know how long he's been talking about these allegations to these people and if he has been consistent in what he's told them. According to a couple of his supporters this hasn't always been the case.

I think there is some truth in what he is blasting all over the place - how much truth I really don't know. The fact is he needs help not only with his mental health but also his addiction. I would like to know how he would speak about this, and what he would say, without the "Ice Fueled" attitude.

He is being supported by some relatives and friends, IMO they only know what he has told them. I would like to know how long he's been talking about these allegations to these people and if he has been consistent in what he's told them. According to a couple of his supporters this hasn't always been the case.

The other thing that gave me pause was when even his supports say he makes up a lot of stories, but they believed 'this one' ..

An aunt, Melinda Dawes, says she was contacted by detectives on Wednesday night. “I told detectives then it’s (the conflict claim) not something that’s just come out in the last couple of weeks, it’s something we’ve known about for a long time,” Ms Dawes says.

She says her nephew confided in her a decade ago. “This is hurting him, he needs to let it out,” Ms Dawes says.

“He has always kept to the same story … I’ve never had a reason to doubt him.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

An aunt, Melinda Dawes, says she was contacted by detectives on Wednesday night. “I told detectives then it’s (the conflict claim) not something that’s just come out in the last couple of weeks, it’s something we’ve known about for a long time,” Ms Dawes says.

She says her nephew confided in her a decade ago. “This is hurting him, he needs to let it out,” Ms Dawes says.

“He has always kept to the same story … I’ve never had a reason to doubt him.”

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...y/news-story/0b07846ab2b3a778654c0a6ee67f533f

Yes, that's what it says in MSM reports - after seeing her comments about this on SM I'm not so sure that is fact.

There were some posts on SM from people stating they had seen some of the abuse. It's not all hearsay...

What if it wasn't sinister, but an affair with the stepson?
If they were sleeping together and he told people, they wouldn't necessarily report it as abuse? MOO

Maybe he called her trying to blackmail her by saying give me $$$ or i will tell people you abused me, that could be why she had $850 to give to him, then when she met him to hand it over, there was some kind of altercation...??? JMO

There were some posts on SM from people stating they had seen some of the abuse. It's not all hearsay...

IMO what was stated to be witnessed could have been construed differently. Mates standby Mates - IYKWIM

Just to clarify - I don't disbelieve what he's saying - NO abuse is acceptable, I just think his mental state is causing him to exaggerte.

If they were sleeping together and he told people, they wouldn't necessarily report it as abuse? MOO

Maybe he called her trying to blackmail her by saying give me $$$ or i will tell people you abused me, that could be why she had $850 to give to him, then when she met him to hand it over, there was some kind of altercation...??? JMO

Or what if he just had a fantasy about her and in his own unbalanced mind he went on to believe it? Or he lied to his friends at the time and bragged they were sleeping together, then later he twisted the story into one of abuse?

I can see it happening this way too. He may have been a willing participant in the beginning. Still abuse of a minor but it does change the context. Very easy to manipulate or exaggerate the story to suit the situation.

I can see it happening this way too. He may have been a willing participant in the beginning. Still abuse of a minor but it does change the context. Very easy to manipulate or exaggerate the story to suit the situation.
I too can see it happening that way. The Aunt has stated what AR is saying is true and that he told her about it a decade ago. A decade..well then, AR was 22 a decade ago when he confided in her. What happened a decade ago? Was AR kicked out of his fathers and Karens house? Why was he kicked out? No doubt we will find out the truth in the end. I still want to know about this violent life he had with his mother before meeting his father and Karen--I'm just thinking perhaps it plays a big part with his mentality issues as well.

If it started when he was 15, it's abuse.

So Borce was 15 when he became a father to AR? That's pretty young too ..

Hello fellow sleuthers. I'm a long time lurker... Watched your posts avidly from Allison Baden Clay, Gill Meagher, Stephanie Scott, Novy Chardon, Michelle Leng, Sharon Edwards, Khandylice Pearce... Bunch of brilliant minds on here! My 2 cents worth. Borce killed Karen. Son was blackmailing her ($850 was for ice addiction/blackmail), business financial problems, possibly Karen had had affairs (given sexual abuse of son), so Borce snapped. I think son is protecting his father by making public Facebook accusations to allude to fact that Karen ran away and committed suicide. All smoke screen to protect his father.

Hello fellow sleuthers. I'm a long time lurker... Watched your posts avidly from Allison Baden Clay, Gill Meagher, Stephanie Scott, Novy Chardon, Michelle Leng, Sharon Edwards, Khandylice Pearce... Bunch of brilliant minds on here! My 2 cents worth. Borce killed Karen. Son was blackmailing her ($850 was for ice addiction/blackmail), business financial problems, possibly Karen had had affairs (given sexual abuse of son), so Borce snapped. I think son is protecting his father by making public Facebook accusations to allude to fact that Karen ran away and committed suicide. All smoke screen to protect his father.

:welcome: So glad you decided to join the discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420