Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The daughter is 21. Hardly a dependent child. Just saying.....

The stepson reads here, but so does Sarah most likely. I just can't imagine what it would be like for her, not only having her mother missing and hoping, even expecting the best .. Then to have the suspicion that her father might be lying and possibly know more than he's ready to admit, and on top of that for both her parents to be accused of hideous acts towards her clearly disturbed half brother! Her entire family has imploded overnight. I'm sure she is getting a lot of support, because she is certainly going to need it!

I think the Herald should not have printed the story since they weren't even sure enough of the accusations to print them, the media have acted appallingly in this case and should be ashamed.

My guess is police are building a case for arrest soon as they've gone quiet and don't appear to need public assistance and are not engaging media to help them.

Also, is it Boris or Borce? I've seen articles with both names and I'm still unsure.

Oh please, he didn't broadcast it? He has his posts on public for everyone to see, he knew what he was doing. It takes one click of a button to make your Facebook profile private, and he chose not to do that.

I've been on plenty of threads where we have found info before msm, it's really not hard with the Internet. No one said his name in this forum, but because his posts we PUBLIC he was easy to find!

Actually his facebook name was posted on here, I saw it so did many others. It was removed by a mod.

The stepson reads here, but so does Sarah most likely. I just can't imagine what it would be like for her, not only having her mother missing and hoping, even expecting the best .. Then to have the suspicion that her father might be lying and possibly know more than he's ready to admit, and on top of that for both her parents to be accused of hideous acts towards her clearly disturbed half brother! Her entire family has imploded overnight. I'm sure she is getting a lot of support, because she is certainly going to need it!

I think the Herald should not have printed the story since they weren't even sure enough of the accusations to print them, the media have acted appallingly in this case and should be ashamed.

My guess is police are building a case for arrest soon as they've gone quiet and don't appear to need public assistance and are not engaging media to help them.

Also, is it Boris or Borce? I've seen articles with both names and I'm still unsure.

My heart just breaks for the daughter. No matter the outcome her life is forever changed.

IMO - Never feed an addict; whether it's attention, or drugs that they seek as their fix. Need to wait until - as an adult, they are ready to step off the roundabout.

Actually his facebook name was posted on here, I saw it so did many others. It was removed by a mod.

I found his facebook page by searching on facebook itself, IIRC the post came up by just putting Karen's name in the search bar , it was there for everyone to see a few days ago

Oh please, he didn't broadcast it? He has his posts on public for everyone to see, he knew what he was doing. It takes one click of a button to make your Facebook profile private, and he chose not to do that.

I've been on plenty of threads where we have found info before msm, it's really not hard with the Internet. No one said his name in this forum, but because his posts we PUBLIC he was easy to find!

Well yes you are right his FB was/is public ..... but I think it was pretty clear he ramped up his postings when he became aware of this site and what people were posting. It was mentioned he posted some things that gave a clear indication of that...before he quickly deleted the comments.

I suppose I was just expressing my concern and personal feelings that..... when aware that someone may be struggling with possible emotional issues ..... maybe being a little senitive to that may be in order......but thats just my feelings about it...

I do apologise if I offened anyone by most post....I do tend to overdo the whole exclamation button thing..it wasnt personal to anyone.

Puggle xx

I found his facebook page by searching on facebook itself, IIRC the post came up by just putting Karen's name in the search bar , it was there for everyone to see a few days ago

I am not saying it wasnt, I was responding to the post that said it wasn't posted on here when it was.

I am sure we are all on the same page, we want Karen found.

Ok, well I didn't see it here and was able to find his page, like many others, through a simple name search. Still doesn't change the fact that he knew his profile was public, and he was happy to keep posting..

This just means the police aren't looking outside of the family unit for who killed Karen. They are most likely looking into the weirdo-creep-pervert to see if he was connected to the stepson.

The article says he was asked about the possibility of the family having a second property or something to that affect...... he doesnt say in the article how he reponded to that question.....so Im wondering if they do own a second house or holiday home somewhere?

Yes! It's the daughter I feel for. Can you imagine?! And all the accusations flying around.. Poor thing.

Ok, well I didn't see it here and was able to find his page, like many others, through a simple name search. Still doesn't change the fact that he knew his profile was public, and he was happy to keep posting..

He also posted publicly using her full name, his friends posted about it on the Kidspot Facebook page, they then trolled and attacked anyone who dared challenge them, I saw some posters personally attacked by them, as well as post that he himself had been sending threatening messages, and on top of that they dropped hints that he had gone to the media to the point that a few of us were speculating whether or not media would go ahead and publish DAYS before they did.

He wanted maximum attention for his story, and has been very active on social media as have his little cronies.

Same! I had no idea who members were talking about. I came across a conversation on one of the many articles where an AR had commented, then straight after a woman claiming to be his aunt backed him up. That's the only way I found out who he was hence finding his fb account. I didn't realise his name had been posted here and removed by a mod. I don't feel guilty in the slightest, as others have mentioned, AR did indeed PUT IT OUT THERE for all to see. In my opinion, AR wanted as many people as he could possibly get, to read what he had to say. What is done is done, and it's all his own doing! MOO

Couldn't agree more. Reckon someone has ants in their pants.

I'll never forget that advert - Antz Pantz by Holeproof. Sic 'em Rex... [edit of Aussie lingo - seek them out Rex]

Same! I had no idea who members were talking about. I came across a conversation on one of the many articles where an AR had commented, then straight after a woman claiming to be his aunt backed him up. That's the only way I found out who he was hence finding his fb account. I didn't realise his name had been posted here and removed by a mod. I don't feel guilty in the slightest, as others have mentioned, AR did indeed PUT IT OUT THERE for all to see. In my opinion, AR wanted as many people as he could possibly get, to read what he had to say. What is done is done, and it's all his own doing! MOO

Sorry can't link...as I am reading from a real newspaper...todays...

PAGE 10 Herald Sun..

Stepson claims that Karen had told him she planned on leaving her husband once her daughter turned 21. He goes on to say that Karen and Borce were having marriage problems.

It also says that the stepson cant account for his movements on the day....but that his phone (s) could. He gave those details to police and also said he had at least 5 phones in the past two months

Sorry can't link...as I am reading from a real newspaper...todays...

PAGE 10 Herald Sun..

Stepson claims that Karen had told him she planned on leaving her husband once her daughter turned 21. He goes on to say that Karen and Borce were having marriage problems.

It also says that the stepson cant account for his movements on the day....but that his phone (s) could. He gave those details to police and also said he had at least 5 phones in the past two months

5 phones? What is he selling too .. Sounds like he's using burners? Maybe there is method to his madness and he's trying to get Borce out of the frame?

Someone found his posts on a MSM as a comment.....he didnt broadcast it....some people here are really clever at finding this stuff....he was found out...and it was posted all over this forum and people directed others to his FB page through the comments....thats how I found him ahead of any MSM postings...here!!!!.......can you link where he Brodcasted to the public.....its not there!!!!!....... someone here found his post...thats where it started...

...at some point it was obvious that he found out that people here were posting about him....and he amped up his postings...wasn't that obvious!!!

Wasn't it also obvious this person had issues...... we speculated...there was...was it true...wasnt it.....then Jmbr finds the mobile number connecting him to the address.........not less than 24hrs later.....front page news on the herald sun..

The way I see it....he didn't put it out there......one of us found it...and made it news....and now it is news......hours after his name was associated with a mobile number linked to Karens address...here!!

Not a personal at you sleep.....just trying to correct facts. ......he didnt put it out there??........

[FONT=&quot] First of all as some others have said, he definitely did broadcast it. He chose to publicly post these statements on SM (Not MSM) he knows how to close up a FB account - his other 3 accounts that I can see are fairly tight. Because it is a Public post it can be found quite easily during a simple search. IMO it was intended this way because he used Karen's surname to make it easily found in a search.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes his name was posted here and removed, I posted it on the 18th - it's also been posted on MDS and hasn't been removed, it's probably mentioned on other forums as well. His name didn't really matter because people were finding his posts searching for Karen on SM. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The post re his phone number was on 21st, as another poster explained he would have been interviewed a few days prior to his article being published due to legal and other reasons. He has willingly been interviewed by the Herald Sun - that can't possibly be the fault of any poster here. Even some of his supporters were hinting to the fact that an article was imminent on the 21st so obviously he was interviewed prior to that post.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes the guy has problems, but please don’t try to blame the posters here for his problems. We are here to sleuth after all. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The correct facts are - he did put it out there, and IMO it was intentional. [/FONT]

[h=1]Missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski planned to leave husband, stepson says[/h]
Both Mr Ristevski and Mr Rickard have assisted police with their inquiries.
Mr Rickard has vehemently denied involvement, but has been unable to account for all of his whereabouts on June 29 — the day his stepmother disappeared — apart from a visit to a pharmacy in Diggers Rest.
Phone records could reveal his movements that day, and Mr Rickard has supplied details of his mobile phones — telling police he has had up to five phones in the past two months.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...s/news-story/34ccaa5a8e32d95fb000c7668f68627d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member