Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is yet another property listed under Warrant Brands in Rosamond Road. It looks like a private house. Could this be where he is holed up? I've not posted the exact address here in case it is his mother's place.

Here is yet another property listed under Warrant Brands in Rosamond Road. It looks like a private house. It's listed in the white pages under K Ristevski! Could this be where he is holed up? I've not posted the exact address here in case it is his mother's place.

When I looked that address up on google maps street view, there are three people in front of the property, two older people and one young lady, and a car that looks like SR's VW Polo (and it has a green P plate). The image is from July 2014.

n an earlier photo of the industrial property above, listed for sale, there appears to be a black sports car parked outside. Is this 'the' black Mercedes? If the industrial address is googled a number of links will come up, and one of these contains the photo I mention.

It sure does KG1.
That snap back in 2014.

paying Salta $430,000 for it in 2006 and selling it in 2012 for $588,500 on a leaseback to the investor who then became his landlord. The 414 square metre unit at 15/85-91 Keilor Park Drive, registered to numerous businesses associated with the Ristesvki couple, has for more than a year been leased to another occupant, which has now vacated.
http://www.smh.com.au/business/prope...29-gx0wre.html

So who is this other occupant?
Someone known to Borce? That address and phone number was still attached to Bella Bleu up until the huge sale and removal of signage at Watergardens. Not to mention Warrant brands mention.
Maybe Boris did move from Keilor Park Drive more than a year ago. Maybe he rented storage/office in Coburg. :dunno::thinking:

When I looked that address up on google maps street view, there are three people in front of the property, two older people and one young lady, and a car that looks like SR's VW Polo (and it has a green P plate). The image is from July 2014.

I've taken the link down Oona. I recognise those people from another SM source as possible family members. I don't think it should be posted here. Would you mind removing it from your post too for me please?

Great find. Definitely their car as number plates are the same. Will swing past in the next day.

No arrests as yet...:waiting:

Oh well...just bear in mind...the perpetrators responsible for this crime might think they have got away with murder this time round on earth...

BUT... they will still have to face our CEO (God) and his 2IC (Jesus) the next time round...MOO

Take heart tiddies cause the fat lady hasn't run yet. :D
i reckon we'll get an arrest in the spring ..... so, you've got a couple of months to work on your spring figure, they'll get you, remembering the ACA cameras will add 10 or so pounds ...... thinking the LE have trotted out this cctv to the public now 'cause the Rs are getting ready to fly the coop ...... and may I say I hope they trot out more stuff for us 🤔 MOO

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

i reckon we'll get an arrest in the spring ..... so, you've got a couple of months to work on your spring figure, they'll get you, remembering the ACA cameras will add 10 or so pounds ...... thinking the LE have trotted out this cctv to the public now 'cause the Rs are getting ready to fly the coop ...... and may I say I hope they trot out more stuff for us [emoji848] MOO

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

My hope is it would expedite his arrest if he tried to flee the country.

Wow haven't come across this article before . Warrant brands also owned the fashion label "crisp". Will dud around and see if anything comes up .
Financial troubles with low sales also evident in 2011 it seems
Boris Ristevski, managing director of Warrant Brands, who stocks womenswear labels Bella Bleu and Crisp, marks 2011 as his fifth showing at Sydney Fashion Exposed and says he was hard hit by the reduction in Queensland buyers and let down by this year’s event.

“It’s actually the worst one that we’ve been to because they haven’t promoted it right,” he says. “Customers that we spoke to never got the phone calls or brochures that were meant to be sent out and on top of that the Queensland market wasn’t here.

“We count the Queensland market as about 40 per cent of our business, and we’ve seen a big impact because of the floods. This year, on the Sunday we were down 80 per cent from orders that we would usually do on the Sunday. Monday was better, but we’re probably at least 30 per cent down overall

Read more at http://www.ragtrader.com.au/archive/game-set-match1#FqSSQDiBfreSlUfz.99

Not sure if we had a full listing if all rhe trademarks Borceimage.jpg had registered at one stage

Wow haven't come across this article before . Warrant brands also owned the fashion label "crisp". Will dud around and see if anything comes up .
Boris Ristevski, managing director of Warrant Brands, who stocks womenswear labels Bella Bleu and Crisp, marks 2011 as his fifth showing at Sydney Fashion Exposed and says he was hard hit by the reduction in Queensland buyers and let down by this year’s event.

“It’s actually the worst one that we’ve been to because they haven’t promoted it right,” he says. “Customers that we spoke to never got the phone calls or brochures that were meant to be sent out and on top of that the Queensland market wasn’t here.

“We count the Queensland market as about 40 per cent of our business, and we’ve seen a big impact because of the floods. This year, on the Sunday we were down 80 per cent from orders that we would usually do on the Sunday. Monday was better, but we’re probably at least 30 per cent down overall

Read more at http://www.ragtrader.com.au/archive/game-set-match1#FqSSQDiBfreSlUfz.99

https://appliedmarks.com.au/browse/tm/trademarks-owned-by-borce,+ristevski/
https://appliedmarks.com.au/browse/...1577/crisp-trademark-owned-by-borce-ristevski

Clothing, footwear and headgear evidently.

Interesting he refers to himself as Boris in that article.

....... womenswear labels Bella Bleu and Crisp, marks 2011 as his fifth showing at Sydney Fashion ...........

Fifth showing that takes us back to 2006 when he purchased U 15 85 -91 Keilor Park Road. What was Borce doing between Blue Lazer crashing and 2006?

I noted that the journo in this article flipped between Boris and Borce.
Using Boris when referencing Tim Day.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...y/news-story/029696b6c0c93c5fb8777340863339f3

Victoria Police Missing Persons Squad chief Tim Day yesterday confirmed to the Herald Sun that Boris Ristevski is still a suspect in the investigation of the killing of his wife and the dumping of her body at Mt Macedon.

:lurk:...On ebay...:lurk:
There are a lot of Karen's beautiful dresses listed and discounted...

s-l225.jpg s-l225.jpg
These 2 for instance... R.R.P. $145.00 each

I thought maybe the R family were selling remaining stock from Bella Bleu shop on ebay...but the ad shows a NSW address...

Can't wait TGY :floorlaugh:...

It's minus 5 degrees outside but I'm ready, I'll do anything to keep our spirits up tiddies.
Would it be cheating if I wear socks?

I think it's really important to know if Sarah witnessed the fight (if reliable?) and was anyone else there other than Borce and Karen.

Reading the many business ventures makes me wonder how many other associates, shareholders, investors were involved, then that opens up the possibility Karen's death was organised.

Steve Jobs was sacked by HIS own board. HE created Apple, he built it from nothing and was SACKED!

IMO Borce is neck high and VR is waist high so how many others?
These people aren't newbies, they are ruthless!

Not sure if we had a full listing if all rhe trademarks BorceView attachment 119169 had registered at one stage

BR does like the term U TURN, I think. Whether doing it with KR's Merc (and speaking about) or naming his company, whether with hyphen or without, seems to be in his thoughts time and again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3