Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's minus 5 degrees outside but I'm ready, I'll do anything to keep our spirits up tiddies.
Would it be cheating if I wear socks?

I think it's really important to know if Sarah witnessed the fight (if reliable?) and was anyone else there other than Borce and Karen.

Reading the many business ventures makes me wonder how many other associates, shareholders, investors were involved, then that opens up the possibility Karen's death was organised.

Steve Jobs was sacked by HIS own board. HE created Apple, he built it from nothing and was SACKED!

IMO Borce is neck high and VR is waist high so how many others?
These people aren't newbies, they are ruthless!

Interesting theory TGY, the 'rag' trade is very competitive and ruthless and looking at his business history it does make you wonder who and how many people were burnt by his dealings.

It's minus 5 degrees outside but I'm ready, I'll do anything to keep our spirits up tiddies.
Would it be cheating if I wear socks?

I think it's really important to know if Sarah witnessed the fight (if reliable?) and was anyone else there other than Borce and Karen.

Reading the many business ventures makes me wonder how many other associates, shareholders, investors were involved, then that opens up the possibility Karen's death was organised.

Steve Jobs was sacked by HIS own board. HE created Apple, he built it from nothing and was SACKED!

IMO Borce is neck high and VR is waist high so how many others?
These people aren't newbies, they are ruthless!

Hey TGY...You are only allowed to wear socks on the one condition that they are "Peppa Pig Brand" to match your Avatar...

Swinka_Peppa_skarpetki_dla_lubiacych_i_kochajacych_Peppe_D0590BS1.jpg

I found these for you...
Take your pick which ones you would like..:giggle:..

Attachments

• 51251221.jpg
    51251221.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 32
BR does like the term U TURN, I think. Whether doing it with KR's Merc (and speaking about) or naming his company, whether with hyphen or without, seems to be in his thoughts time and again. :D

From Germany, I agree, U TURNS in all aspects of BR's life.

Hey TGY...You are only allowed to wear socks on the one condition that they are "Peppa Pig Brand" to match your Avatar...

attachment.php

I found these for you...
Take your pick which ones you would like..:giggle:..

Chris P. Bacon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pMA3x-bc8iM

TGY. Not socks. Moccasins.

TGY...How about these little beauties?

attachment.php
attachment.php

Better still...these pretty gumboots would be warmer, me thinks?

attachment.php

Attachments

• childrens-kids-peppa-pig-socks-pack-of-2-us-shoe-4-6-5-age-1-2-years-blue-pink_424497.jpg
    childrens-kids-peppa-pig-socks-pack-of-2-us-shoe-4-6-5-age-1-2-years-blue-pink_424497.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 136
  • childrens-kids-peppa-pig-socks-pack-of-2-us-shoe-4-6-5-age-1-2-years-hot-pink-pink_1601159.jpg
    childrens-kids-peppa-pig-socks-pack-of-2-us-shoe-4-6-5-age-1-2-years-hot-pink-pink_1601159.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 1cc8e2fa36fa9b8608331b95aaa15c46.jpg
    1cc8e2fa36fa9b8608331b95aaa15c46.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 138
It will be my pleasure doing that nudie run when that pig is arrested.

Attachments

• IMG_1665.PNG
    IMG_1665.PNG
    90.5 KB · Views: 27
Interesting theory TGY, the 'rag' trade is very competitive and ruthless and looking at his business history it does make you wonder who and how many people were burnt by his dealings.

How many were feeding off Karen's hard work? She was the only one turning over the merchandise. No use having idle stock sitting in the factory unit.

All the pigs feeding off the golden goose.

Attachments

• IMG_1666.JPG
    IMG_1666.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1667.JPG
    IMG_1667.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 28
Well we can hardly say Bella Bleu was doing well, they'd shut everywhere and Watergardens wasn't a going concern either. I would love to know how they stayed afloat through all the years of failed businesses while still wearing expensive brands and driving fancy cars and sending one of their children to a school with a 20k+ pricetag. I reckon the credit card debts must have been phenomenal. Maybe the inheritance had eased the burden for a period of time but the heat was rising again.

It will be my pleasure doing that nudie run when that pig is arrested.

What bothers me though...Charlie Bezzina feels it's going to end up as another cold case...insufficient circumstantial evidence etc etc.

I wonder if "the only child" has returned home from holidays yet?

The only problem is where is home now for her?

Did a drive by past Maidstone addy and nope no sign of BRs car today, just the silver Toyota

Did a drive by past Maidstone addy and nope no sign of BRs car today, just the silver Toyota

You're GOLD moreinfo.
Is there any telltale signs of uncollected junkmail? No lawns that can be seen unmowed behind the gate. LE would have Buckley's if he's gone overseas as well.
I don't remember seeing the Toyota on MSM.

Here is yet another property listed under Warrant Brands in Rosamond Road. It looks like a private house. Could this be where he is holed up? I've not posted the exact address here in case it is his mother's place.

Hope you don't have sent a PM regarding the address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member