Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else keen to write to ACA and request a segment on the whereabouts of BR now? Maybe they can fish him out and supply LE with another happy accident like they did with VR. I imagine ACA will be doing another segment for the anniversary of Karen's death.

Also I'm so happy, I just found the icons after only being on here since the start of the year. Lol.

:fence:

Anyone else keen to write to ACA and request a segment on where is BR now? Maybe they can fish him out. I imagine ACA will be doing another segment for the anniversary of Karen's death.

Lots of us could write to them, they may think there is interest if they get 7 emails about it.

Way way way out there, but what if BR is in hiding, not because he thinks the police are after him but because he is worried he is going to be murdered by the same people that murdered Karen?

What if none of them had anything to do with it? Maybe BR had a debt of some sort gambling etc..... just thinking way to far outside the box.

Way way way out there, but what if BR is in hiding, not because he thinks the police are after him but because he is worried he is going to be murdered by the same people that murdered Karen?

What if none of them had anything to do with it? Maybe BR had a debt of some sort gambling etc..... just thinking way to far outside the box.

I wonder how that would make Borce a suspect?

I truly think he is more likely to be shacked up in a 'friendly' location. Sorry that I jump to this conclusion, but I think it is very possible that anyone who likely did away with his wife may also have had interests in other areas. Some greedy people just want it all. All the assets, the unfettered support of the daughter, the new relationship ....

I believe it is one of the most common motives in domestic crimes. It just takes a while for it to reveal itself, as they think they are so smart to hide it for a year or so, then branch out with a 'new' relationship. With lots of public empathy too, of course, for the poor man who lost his beautiful wife in such a horrific murder.

I don't think he has fooled the police one little bit.

Websleuth posse! I'll print up the t-shirts. They'all be camouflage of course so BR can't see us.

Yes, no gold glitter or dollar notes on the t-shirts, please. He for sure would notice that!
Not that he is in any financial difficulties or anything ... never was. :D

Positive, I have just started posting:blushing:

Reading yours, made me search for these great icons.
Thanks for stating we could find them on our sites. :loveyou::loveyou:

Anyone else keen to write to ACA and request a segment on the whereabouts of BR now? Maybe they can fish him out and supply LE with another happy accident like they did with VR. I imagine ACA will be doing another segment for the anniversary of Karen's death.

Also I'm so happy, I just found the icons after only being on here since the start of the year. Lol.

:fence:

Positive, I have just started posting:blushing:

Reading yours, made me search for these great icons.
Thanks for stating we could find them on our sites. :loveyou::loveyou:

Welcome tmar! I'm embarrassed by how slow I was to find them. No going up the detective ranks for me quite yet :loveyou::wagon:

Any more word about ??? BS gambling interests, and being a 'high roller', as stated ages ago?

Yes, no gold glitter or dollar notes on the t-shirts, please. He for sure would notice that!
Not that he is in any financial difficulties or anything ... never was. :D

positivevibes, you certainly have made up for your delay, with the lovely welcome icons. I would not have found these icons, if you hadn't stated this. Thanks.

I guess many are apprehensive with their initial posts, and I certainly have been busy tonight.

Welcome tmar! I'm embarrassed by how slow I was to find them. No going up the detective ranks for me quite yet :loveyou::wagon:

The house might be vacant. Only the neighbours would know IF the movers came in and cleared the house. How on earth could he be paying the mortgage payments with no income?
Only the mortgagees would know what's happening next, there could be a sign out front in the near future 'mortgagee sale'.

I imagine those VW's were leased so how would they be paid, no business now for tax relief only Uber but I doubt that's feeding him.

I've thought where the remaining contents of the shop is stored and where the remaining lay-bys, if any, are being picked up. Maybe that's where he is.

He got his wish, he got his big sale didn't he.
Every bit of Karen is gone.

Lots of us could write to them, they may think there is interest if they get 7 emails about it.

Maybe they could do another garages hunting like they did with Sharon's ex-JE? I will :floorlaugh: if BR would cowardly hiding behind some SLK or similar, crawling around!

No we don't. The mum is the victim, but I am not sure that she is the only victim. You can think what you like.

Yes Jennifer...I wouldn't like to be in Sarah's position...being torn between a love for her mother and an allegiance to her "murder suspect" father. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne