Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, thanks South Aussie, I was just looking at this old photo re the third car there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could make sense if the 3rd car was at that house in 2014 when the google pic was taken. It may belong to a mutual relative of the house occupant at the time, who was also a work associate of Karen.

IMO JMO MOO

A psychic told Vasko told him to go to the area where KR was found, now he possibly indicates that police told him to go there. Things they say happen in three's so I wonder if anyone else had once told him to go that area?
Macedon resident Dean told police that in the days after Ms Ristevski disappeared, he saw two strange men matching the description of Borce and Vasko Ristevksi bogged in a small white truck on Salisbury Rd — about 200m from where the body was found.“From their appearance I knew they were from Serbia, Macedonia, the Balkans. They certainly had an accent,” Dean said.“I thought it was rather strange ... you’d go down there in a 4WD, you wouldn’t go down there in a car and you certainly wouldn’t go down in a truck.“I had a conversation with one of them..(he) had that half-shaved, goatee sort of look.”

Early days KR missing early July person sees two people in area where KR was found. Vasco has no goatee September but has one in Frbruary 2017. Wonder if he had one prior to July 2016.
attachment.php

Septemer 2016

attachment.php

Feb 2017

Macedon resident Dean told police that in the days after Ms Ristevski disappeared, he saw two strange men matching the description of Borce and Vasko Ristevksi bogged in a small white truck on Salisbury Rd.

attachment.php
Police photo of white Ford Ranger in area KR's car was at same time.

Perhaps Vasko was implying he'd been questioned by Tim Daly after the ACA segment aired. If he'd been told to go there by Tim Daly, (which I very much doubt) he could have said "ask Tim Daly" when questioned by the reporter.

Vasko's 'explanation' to the police would have been "paying my respects."
1/ In that case, why didn't his female passenger accompany him.
2/ How did he know the exact location.

A psychic told Vasko told him to go to the area where KR was found, now he possibly indicates that police told him to go there. Things they say happen in three's so I wonder if anyone else had once told him to go that area?
Macedon resident Dean told police that in the days after Ms Ristevski disappeared, he saw two strange men matching the description of Borce and Vasko Ristevksi bogged in a small white truck on Salisbury Rd — about 200m from where the body was found.“From their appearance I knew they were from Serbia, Macedonia, the Balkans. They certainly had an accent,” Dean said.“I thought it was rather strange ... you’d go down there in a 4WD, you wouldn’t go down there in a car and you certainly wouldn’t go down in a truck.“I had a conversation with one of them..(he) had that half-shaved, goatee sort of look.”

Early days KR missing early July person sees two people in area where KR was found. Vasco has no goatee September but has one in Frbruary 2017. Wonder if he had one prior to July 2016.
attachment.php

Septemer 2016

attachment.php

Feb 2017

Macedon resident Dean told police that in the days after Ms Ristevski disappeared, he saw two strange men matching the description of Borce and Vasko Ristevksi bogged in a small white truck on Salisbury Rd.

attachment.php
Police photo of white Ford Ranger in area KR's car was at same time.

It would make sense to see a transport of a mini-excavator (in some convoy) in the direction a murdered woman was found much later. On the other hand, KR hadn't been buried - so what would have been the intended use of the machine, I wonder and I would like to know? Did they bury other "things" IF at all they buried something? What "things" exactly? - Maybe there is no relation. But the "brisk traffic" by sighted people in that area where KR was found stimulates to further thinking.

Those mini-excavators are quite noisy.

Wouldn't BR and VR have been taking a risk with the noise from it being heard by some of the neighbours including Dean, the Macedon resident who told police that following the days after Karen disappeared, he saw two men resembling the appearances of BR and VR. That ground looks as hard as a rock to me plus Karen's body was discovered nestled between those large branches and just covered.

Unless of course the mini-excavator was used to dig and bury Karen's designer bag and mobile phone etc in another area away from where her body was found and being less of a risk...MOO

Or maybe the excavator doesn't have anything to do with them. However, if it does it's very obvious. Surely they wouldn't be that silly?
Those mini-excavators are quite noisy.

Wouldn't BR and VR have been taking a risk with the noise from it being heard by some of the neighbours including Dean, the Macedon resident who told police that following the days after Karen disappeared, he saw two men resembling the appearances of BR and VR. That ground looks as hard as a rock to me plus Karen's body was discovered nestled between those large branches and just covered.

Unless of course the mini-excavator was used to dig and bury Karen's designer bag and mobile phone etc in another area away from where her body was found and being less of a risk...MOO

Or maybe the excavator doesn't have anything to do with them. However, if it does it's very obvious. Surely they wouldn't be that silly?

The police may just think that a tradie working with an excavator may have a work diary/invoice/client emails showing where he was heading off to work that almost-year-ago late morning. It was evidently in an area that led the tradie past that particular CCTV, and may help to solidify their timeline, the sighting, the direction travelled, perhaps the occupant, of Karen's car that day.

It is also a great but-not-too-revealing excuse to get Karen back into the media ... for personal police purposes.

The police may just think that a tradie working with an excavator may have a work diary/invoice/client emails showing where he was heading off to work that almost-year-ago late morning. It was evidently in an area that led the tradie past that particular CCTV, and may help to solidify their timeline, the sighting, the direction travelled, perhaps the occupant, of Karen's car that day.

It is also a great but-not-too-revealing excuse to get Karen back into the media ... for personal police purposes.

Agree with you South Aussie. Tim Day verified that none of the vehicles in the convoy are suspected to be traveling with the black Mercedes (last 2-3 min of video). The police are only interested in any interaction which may have taken place along the route, any suspicious activity and sightings of who might be traveling in the Mercedes. Following is a link to the police conference for anyone who may have missed it: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1577823332289797&id=214542541951223

My hypothesis is that Karen's body was placed somewhere near the burnt out restaurant first, where some of Karen's belongings were found, to allow BR enough time to return quickly back to Melbourne, and so as not to raise any suspicions. Then at a safer time, he and VR and possibly CR returned to find a place in Mt Macedon to bury the body, but found the soil too hard so they placed her between the two logs. MOO

attachment.php

Septemer 2016

attachment.php

Feb 2017

Hi Steven,

I'd still classify Vasko as having a "half-shaved goatee" look in September. He has a tuft of hair on his chin with his moustache. Sounds like he fits the description. He may have also recently trimmed it back after the events, incase he did bump into people like Dean to ensure he wasn't recognised.

Agree with you South Aussie. Tim Day verified that none of the vehicles in the convoy are suspected to be traveling with the black Mercedes (last 2-3 min of video). The police are only interested in any interaction which may have taken place along the route, any suspicious activity and sightings of who might be traveling in the Mercedes. Following is a link to the police conference for anyone who may have missed it: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1577823332289797&id=214542541951223

My hypothesis is that Karen's body was placed somewhere near the burnt out restaurant first, where some of Karen's belongings were found, to allow BR enough time to return quickly back to Melbourne, and so as not to raise any suspicions. Then at a safer time, he and VR and possibly CR returned to find a place in Mt Macedon to bury the body, but found the soil too hard so they placed her between the two logs. MOO

This theory is in line with my thinking, although I'm not so sure about the involvement of CR. The fact that VR keeps inserting himself into the crime scene is highly suspicious. I'm also wondering if LE are applying pressure on him particularly, as they see him as most likely to crack. I'm now thinking that the "one chance to tell the truth" might be directed at him. I believe his ridiculous story about what had happened to Karen was also an attempt to deflect suspicion away from them. IMO he is behaving in a guilty manner for the following reasons:

Revisiting the crime scene
Deflecting suspicion
Choice of fashion: denim vest and moccasins highly suggestive of poor judgement[emoji23]

Perhaps Vasko was implying he'd been questioned by Tim Ryan after the ACA segment aired. If he'd been told to go there by Tim Ryan, (which I very much doubt) he could have said "ask Tim Ryan" when questioned by the reporter.

Vasko's 'explanation' to the police would have been "paying my respects."
1/ In that case, why didn't his female passenger accompany him.
2/ How did he know the exact location.

ETA Name correction. Edit button has gone awol.

Ah, and the silver car parked at 15/85 keilor park drive Tulla is a BMW, i think that first car there is VRs next to KRs .... yep, excellent sleuthing FromGermany, could have been a match there ☺, wonder who the bmw owner was 🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

R family are playing it smart, vr is acting dodgie and suspicious, could be nice misdirection, trying to draw heat on himself.

Br is probably the one who did it by accodent,so he is keeping low profile.

Sent from my SM-J105Y using Tapatalk

R family are playing it smart, vr is acting dodgie and suspicious, could be nice misdirection, trying to draw heat on himself.

Br is probably the one who did it by accodent,so he is keeping low profile.

Sent from my SM-J105Y using Tapatalk

One of the top things about this forum is that we see things from so many different angles between us all. I'd not thought of it that way. What you've said certainly reflects what is actually happening.

I know families out of Former Jugoslavia or out of Greece or out of Turkey for example which are structured in the same way: one family member owns a restaurant/grocery store (or two or three) and the whole extended family is involved somehow and at least partially is earning their living by working as an employee. The registered owner isn't always the owner known by guests/customers. Maybe ie one of some chefs in the restaurant kitchen is the registered owner but another one is the "wellknown" gastronom. If one family member/the business owner is going to become bankrupt there is always another family member who will take his place at least on the paper and will become the new owner: a brother, another brother, a nephew, an uncle, and so on because there are many to choose from (many with the same family name) and all stick close together. They are all participating in some form. I could imagine if there would appear a huge problem one day and if the existence of all would be endangered the men of these families all would stick together even more and help one another. - Only my thoughts.

One of the top things about this forum is that we see things from so many different angles between us all. I'd not thought of it that way. What you've said certainly reflects what is actually happening.

Another angle that should be considered is that BR acted alone and that none of his family are in the know.
While VR comes across as shady he may be merely trying to figure out what happened to Karen and in complete denial that his brother is implicated.
Maybe BR has a mistress and it is her that detectives are encouraging to come forward with information?

Another angle that should be considered is that BR acted alone and that none of his family are in the know.
While VR comes across as shady he may be merely trying to figure out what happened to Karen and in complete denial that his brother is implicated.
Maybe BR has a mistress and it is her that detectives are encouraging to come forward with information?

This is close to my main belief. Borce is responsible. Others may suspect .. may 'know' ... and have circled the wagons.

Would like to know if any faux fur fibers were found on Karens Remains....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub