Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New article up in the Herald Sun titled Borce Ristevski can't explain movements for almost 100 minutes on day Karen vanished.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/ee48a668502bb1000bcaf7762e984e42

"THE husband of murdered woman Karen Ristevski cannot explain to police what he was doing for almost 100 minutes on the day she vanished.

The Herald Sun can reveal detectives have been trying to pin down Borce Ristevski’s movements on June 29 last year, the day he said his wife went missing.

He told police he took his wife’s car for a drive on the Calder Freeway that day. But when pressed by *detectives, Mr Ristevski could not *account for his actions for a period of just under an hour and 40 minutes.

We can also reveal that the couple’s daughter, Sarah, was spoken to by missing persons squad detectives around the same time as her father."

More information released by police. Again I see this as a pressure tactic on BR. Reinforcing his lack of credibility and raising further questions about his whereabouts. Working in media, this is what I feel is transpiring at the moment - or at least I hope.
Nice to see finally that they have spoken to Sarah.

Mrs Ristevski’s body was found in bushland at Mt Macedon on February 20 this year.
Prior to the discovery, police strongly suspected her body was in that area.

They knew! They know he's gone! It's only time now.
Our wonderful boyz in blue are slowly allowing the release of information.

Like a deer in the headlights

Attachments

• IMG_1699.JPG
    IMG_1699.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 37
During an interview last July, Mr Ristevski told police his wife walked out of their Avondale Heights home on June 29 after an argument. Sarah, their only child, was the last person to see Mrs Ristevski before that row.
Sarah, now 22, was present at the family home earlier in the morning before leaving, police have been told.
The Herald Sun understands police believe they were close to making a key breakthrough in the case during the interview with Mr Ristevski.
The interview, which took place not long after 47-year-old Mrs *Ristevski was reported missing, came to an abrupt end when he refused to *answer any more questions.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...o/news-story/e393203d4553726b8304a9bea605e68a

Thanx positvevibes

To me that sounds like BR was on the cusp of confessing, if they were close to a breakthrough during their interview. What does everyone think?

Mrs Ristevski’s body was found in bushland at Mt Macedon on February 20 this year.
Prior to the discovery, police strongly suspected her body was in that area.

They knew! They know he's gone! It's only time now.
Our wonderful boyz in blue are slowly allowing the release of information.

Like a deer in the headlights

I agree TGY! I'm buoyed by this news. Tick tock. Justice for Karen.

FINALLY we find out that Sarah saw her mum earlier on the morning Karen went missing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

During an interview last July, Mr Ristevski told police his wife walked out of their Avondale Heights home on June 29 after an argument. Sarah, their only child, was the last person to see Mrs Ristevski before that row.

Sarah, now 22, was present at the family home earlier in the morning before leaving, police have been told.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/ee48a668502bb1000bcaf7762e984e42

I assume the police have been able to confirm that Sarah had left the home earlier that morning as they have been told?

What a huge article, so much new info.
Thanks positivevibes [emoji119]

To me that sounds like BR was on the cusp of confessing, if they were close to a breakthrough during their interview. What does everyone think?

For sure positivevibes.
They must have offended precious diddums when the asked 'did you kill your wife?'
We know exactly how he reacts.

New article up in the Herald Sun titled Borce Ristevski can't explain movements for almost 100 minutes on day Karen vanished.

More information released by police. Again I see this as a pressure tactic on BR. Reinforcing his lack of credibility and raising further questions about his whereabouts. Working in media, this is what I feel is transpiring at the moment - or at least I hope.

Great article! Thanks, positivevibes!!

The police are not going to let them get comfortable, are they? A year has passed. Likely a fairly stressful, anxious year. And now the police are cranking it up.

Best thing Borce could do, if he truly loves his daughter (more than himself), is take a walk into the police station with his lawyer ... with his wrists extended for the cuffs. Because I think Sarah is going to have to stay in/go back to Vietnam forever, if she wants to get herself out of the spotlight now.

The heat is being applied to you, too, Sarah. There is no covering up this terrible crime and having life just go on as normal.

Great article! Thanks, positivevibes!!

The police are not going to let them get comfortable, are they? A year has passed. Likely a fairly stressful, anxious year. And now the police are cranking it up.

Best thing Borce could do, if he truly loves his daughter (more than himself), is take a walk into the police station with his lawyer ... with his wrists extended for the cuffs. Because I think Sarah is going to have to stay in/go back to Vietnam forever, if she wants to get herself out of the spotlight now.

The heat is being applied to you, too, Sarah. There is no covering up this terrible crime and having life just go on as normal.

Couldn't agree more SouthAussie! I hope BR does come forward and tell the whole truth out of respect for Karen and Karen's family. Maybe it will be a weight off his shoulders and a relief. I don't think the life he's living now under constant surveillance and suspicion, is what he imagined if he committed this terrible crime for financial gain or other personal reasons. He didn't think the consequences through, did he?

Wow that article is a great sign that they're very close to an arrest. A lot of pressure on BR AND SR - will BR step up and tell the truth to help keep SR out if it as much as possible?

I could just imagine the police poking holes in BRs story. Shame a lawyer probably told him to say nothing.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Couldn't agree more SouthAussie! I hope BR does come forward and tell the whole truth out of respect for Karen and Karen's family. Maybe it will be a weight off his shoulders and a relief. I don't think the life he's living now under constant surveillance and suspicion, is what he imagined if he committed this terrible crime for financial gain or other personal reasons. He didn't think the consequences through, did he?

BBM: That's the thing about wife-murderers. They can't very well brainstorm their plans with a friend.

"Hey, I'm thinking of murdering my wife. I plan to do this, this, and this. Do you see any weaknesses in my plan? Just want to know if there is anything I am overlooking."

What plan? Pretending to go for a drive looking for a bump in the road? I think he just got very lucky there was no cctv footage proving she never left their house for a walk, and that her body wasnt found sooner

What plan? Pretending to go for a drive looking for a bump in the road? I think he just got very lucky there was no cctv footage proving she never left their house for a walk, and that her body wasnt found sooner

Seems he has never been much good at planning. So much financial rack and ruin, too.

"Mr Ristevski was also seen to be near Diggers Rest, about 20 kilometres north of Avondale Heights, where the family lived. " from last article.

I'm thinking this is meaning, according to phone pings, it is assumed he was there?

Or someone actually saw him in Diggers?

Police pulled information from the phones of Mr and Mrs Ristevski after the woman vanished, and both phones were found to have connected with transmission towers on the Calder Freeway.
Mr Ristevski was also seen to be near Diggers Rest, about 20 kilometres north of Avondale Heights, where the family lived.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...band-t-account-100-minutes.html#ixzz4nPZq2mGJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

To me that suggests that his phone has pinged and he has also BEEN SEEN near Diggers Rest, most probably driving Karen's Merc. MOO

Tick ........... Tock .........

They're comin for you Borce

Enjoy those walks in the sunshine and your favourite coffee. Not long now

Tick....... Tock .........

Bringing forward from last year so we can see the movements of phone/s.

IMG_0331.JPG

The investigation took another sensational turn at the weekend when the Herald Sun revealed that “pings” from Mr and Mrs Ristevski’s respective mobile phones had been detected by transmitter towers along Melbourne’s Calder Highway on June 29, the day of her disappearance.
Mrs Ristevski’s mobile phone was reportedly tracked near Gisborne, 40km northwest of the family home.
http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...i/news-story/260b168c1f12bfa5569a2db5ded7b713

Channel9 spoke with 3AW this morning and it was confirmed that these articles are deliberately released by police to apply pressure on the murderer.

The reporter outside the Avondale home said BR left at 6am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne