Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VICTORIA POLICE
30/06/2016 | Press release | Distributed by Public on 30/06/2016 19:39
Search For Karen Ristevski
http://www.publicnow.com/view/2D472...6C651EFF3637?2016-06-30-14:01:12+01:00-xxx615

Just over a full day before press release.

The ACA video - 2:25
Borce was interviewed last Friday. (8 July)
It is believed that police searched the house and seized his phone and are forensically testing the two family cars.

How long would it have taken to get the phone pings from Karens phone from the telco?

Wednesday - June 29: Karen Ristevski disappears from her Avondale Heights home about 10am after an argument with her husband, Borce.
Thursday - 30 June - Missing Person Report.
Saturday - 2 July - Borce and Sarah appeal.
Monday - 4 July - Karen's daughter, Sarah, makes a plea for public information about her mother's disappearance.
Friday - 8 July - Karen's husband Borce Ristevski is questioned by police over the disappearance.
Monday - 11 July - The Missing Persons Squad is called in amid fears of foul play.
Wednesday - 13 July - Actor Samuel Johnson makes a public plea for information about Karen's disappearance on behalf of the family.

Thursday 14 July at 10:56 snap appeal - Karen's aunt, Patricia, makes a public plea for information into her disappearance.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...e-mother-karen-ristevski-20170220-guh1sc.html
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/a8030e9169fc34f67427de02891661b0
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...vidence-in-ristevski-disappearance-sent-to-us

Thank you sosocurious.
That would have allowed BR 10 days to change the tyres on the Mercedes if he chose to do so.

This article states Australian LE don't need a warrant to trace phone data, so it would depend on how long it takes for the telco to supply the information to police. I'm guessing it would be standard police procedure to request the information shortly after Karen was reported missing.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-16/metadata-retention-privacy-phone-will-ockenden/6694152

"Government departments, police and security agencies have access to all the data Will received about himself - and more - without the need for a warrant."

Also interesting to note that following BR's interview in which he shut down just as police felt they were going to make a breakthrough the Missing Persons Squad was called in.

Monday - 11 July - The Missing Persons Squad is called in amid fears of foul play.

How long would it have taken to get the phone pings from Karens phone from the telco?

RSBM

I have been reading the answers to this question on a forum. Apparently it doesn't take long and is not a difficult process. They get the phone's IMEI number from the relevant phone service provider (Telstra, Vodafone, etc) then the phone company looks for the last activity of that IMEI number ... what tower it used at that time. From there they can track back on other towers along the way, and see if the IMEI number used those towers, and when.

They say it takes about 30 seconds, if the phone is active, to get the current location. A little longer if the phone is not currently active to get the last location.

In an emergency (such as a missing person) the telcos apparently act quickly.

https://www.quora.com/How-long-does-it-take-to-track-a-cell-phones-location-during-a-call

(This is a short answer that skips a bunch of technical procedure info, but in essence it explains things relatively simply. :) )

Thanks SA
So they would probably have had Karen's phone pings, well before Borce and Sarah did the 2 July appeal.

Thanks SA
So they would probably have had Karen's phone pings, well before Borce and Sarah did the 2 July appeal.

I would guess that by the time of Borce's second interview (was that 9 or 11 days after Karen disappeared?) they would have known exactly where his phone and Karen's phone pinged on that day, and the day before. Every spot along the way ... and when. And that is likely why Borce revealed that he forgot he went for a drive that day.

I think he probably clammed up and refused to 'help' any further once they told him that Karen's phone pinged out that way, too.

They probably had a very good idea much earlier than that. But it may have taken a day or two to form a flow chart of the route the phones took, as the relevant telco(s) may have had to interrogate their own towers and ones belonging to other providers as well.

They certainly knew a long, long time before they released that info to the public, in August. And they probably released that info to put more pressure on Borce and gain more public information, through Crime Stoppers and other sources, about potential witnesses to Borce's movements on that day.

Just to add ... as Borce said he only went to the Calder Raceway, they may only have revealed partial phone ping info to him initially. But may have revealed more (Diggers Rest, Gismore) after he told them his lies, and maybe that is why he clammed up. :dunno:

Makes me think they have a LOT more phone ping data on him (and possibly, Karen) than they have released to the public.

Good Morning from America. Actually, Utah to be exact.

I understand that things can get heated in the Aussie threads BUT...please remember this is about Karen and not about you.

If you state something as fact you need to back it up with an msm link or some other approved source.

Your words have so much power. Your words can be like razor blades to the hearts of the missing or murdered loved ones if you say cruel things about them with nothing to back it up.

Chances are very good that someone from Karen's family is aware of Websleuths and is reading here.

I'm not saying ignore the ugly truth because the ugly truth can be at the heart of a case but I am saying we have to make sure what you are saying is true.

I can't wait to come to Australia again. I went there 10 years ago and had a blast.

Tricia

VR has an interest in a number of horses- best probably being Dandino - a European import bought specifically for the cups, and it was in a Melbourne Cup.

I'd be interested in his relationship with Brankovic:

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?SearchText=88577275308

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the only interesting part about the horse ownership, mammon73, checking out the names connected with the horses .... what's the story with this fella, ZB [emoji848] ..... will have a look
PS interesting this one says B Ristevski, if it is this BR, completely interesting

That's the only interesting part about the horse ownership, mammon73, checking out the names connected with the horses .... what's the story with this fella, ZB [emoji848] ..... will have a look
PS interesting this one says B Ristevski, if it is this BR, completely interesting

Interesting. The ABN registered address is Taylors Lake ... site of a previous Bella Bleu, I believe.
And they are not making enough money to pay GST. Under $75,000 per year.

You must register for GST if:

- your business or enterprise has a GST turnover (gross income minus GST) of $75 000 or more
- your non-profit organisation has a GST turnover of $150 000 per year or more
- you provide taxi or limousine travel for passengers in exchange for a fare as part of your business, regardless of your GST turnover – this applies to both owner drivers and if you lease or rent a taxi you want to claim fuel tax credits for your business or enterprise.
https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/GST/Registering-for-GST/

Borce has more ABN's than I've had hot breakfasts!!

I'd have thought buying a 1/9 share of a horse costing $450,000 was interesting?

Another ABN!! There are 2 ZB's on Linked In, one in marketing and the other in construction. Not sure whether these links are allowed here.

I'd have thought buying a 1/9 share of a horse costing $450,000 was interesting?

I am certainly interested !!...... you don't get loans for that at the bank, or the credit union , or your insurance company, or even thru your iffy solicitor because there is no science in the horse buying, It is all gambling. You have to step into the dodgy and grey to black areas to raise this kind of money, 1/9th of 1/2 a mill... even your house as collateral wont cut it, because a dodgy lender has trouble claiming real estate...

So it's fun and games, and the 'marks'... the chosen buyers are hassled and hurried, it's a one off, it has to be done now, this horse is ready to go, there are hundreds in the queue, etc..... borrowing off strangers and acquaintances is highly dangerous ground, as either can turn nasty once the scheduled re payments go astray......... .

I reckon Borce and Vlasko were living well and truly on the edge of a deep precipice, hanging on by the fingernails, .....

And if B and V were grinding their teeth with sheer panic at the dangerous area their finances were in, and here's Karen, with a life insurance on her, and an inheritance consisting of a rather substantial amount , in comparison to the B and V money-trouble , just piddling around , buying dresses and shoes and suchlike , and being disobedient and arguing with a husband , well. ..... you can imagine the desperation and fury , really.....

As the saying goes - Want to make a million dollars in the horse racing industry.... then start with 2 million dollars

It will cost you double what you expect. I was in the racing industry - and very little made any money - actually on 5 % make it to the track....
I can see an insurance or inheritance would assist with a horse debt......
There is no exciting links to the mediocre horse mentioned. Just another that will be trialled and probably fail.
Another poor gambling choice

As the saying goes - Want to make a million dollars in the horse racing industry.... then start with 2 million dollars

It will cost you double what you expect. I was in the racing industry - and very little made any money - actually on 5 % make it to the track....
I can see an insurance or inheritance would assist with a horse debt......
There is no exciting links to the mediocre horse mentioned. Just another that will be trialled and probably fail.
Another poor gambling choice

and there is a theory that blokes who buy into race horses tend to see their wives in the same light, ie,winners or losers, and even sisters-in law..... all this outlay on the wife and no prizemoney , wives that crash at the barriers, wives that step in a hole and break their precious legs, wives that suddenly get colic in the night and die slowly, wives that break out of the stable door and run rampant thru the streets, chased by stallions, .....

The thought of pet food as a solution to the problem is never far from the conscious mind......

I am certainly interested !!...... you don't get loans for that at the bank, or the credit union , or your insurance company, or even thru your iffy solicitor because there is no science in the horse buying, It is all gambling. You have to step into the dodgy and grey to black areas to raise this kind of money, 1/9th of 1/2 a mill... even your house as collateral wont cut it, because a dodgy lender has trouble claiming real estate...

So it's fun and games, and the 'marks'... the chosen buyers are hassled and hurried, it's a one off, it has to be done now, this horse is ready to go, there are hundreds in the queue, etc..... borrowing off strangers and acquaintances is highly dangerous ground, as either can turn nasty once the scheduled re payments go astray......... .

I reckon Borce and Vlasko were living well and truly on the edge of a deep precipice, hanging on by the fingernails, .....

Flogging the willing horse called Karen.

stock-vector-police-arrest-154194248.jpg Ahh...How good it is to dream...
.....................................................A dream can become a reality,
.....................................................if we believe..:please: !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx