Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Itsa.....I came home and wanted to borrow my sons car so I could go back.

Alternative was to borrow Chewies 4 dogs, don another wig and perhaps a pram. Will do another drive by tomorrow along with Rosamond Road.

All are small breeds , easy to handle, and I have some female clothing from my cross dressing days

I wonder if they can calculate the mileage on the car for that day, 29 June 2016, could that be what they're doing ..... last car service would have mileage, perhaps the experts can figure it out by working backwards, not sure what they're capable of these days [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

That was our very own Emirates, ahead of the game. Read it here first!
1472e3112b67192394d8f3a68d90a5ae.jpg

With a female being sighted with Borce, I wonder if he emotionally blackmailed Sarah by explaining it was an accident and that she had to help him, being her only family left. Playing the victim/martyr card, "I'm your only family," and "do you really want to see your own father in jail."

Retracing a route the vehicle took from home to the store.....when?
Borce admitted to being on the Calder as far up as the speedway ...... with a little prompting.
But said he missed the turn to head to the family store. Why doesn't he want to be placed there?

I'm catching up sorry if this has been said but .... did he now say he dropped into her work on way to fix fuel gauge - to check if she walked/bus there that morning ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they can calculate the mileage on the car for that day, 29 June 2016, could that be what they're doing ..... last car service would have mileage, perhaps the experts can figure it out by working backwards, not sure what they're capable of these days [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Me thinks it's going down to CCTV in collaboration with astute timing backing BR into a very, very tight corner with no room to move. With no source thus far as to KR's demise/autopsy results this maybe why LE are hell bent on a time line.

Unmitigated arrogance or sheer stupidity?.....Or maybe he was checking out that cute dog walker ferreting through the hard rubbish...I'm looking at you emirates. :hills:

I think it is highly likely that LE knew exactly where Borce was , and which direction he was driving. ACA could not have staged it better.

Like many others can I say a big heartfelt thank you to amazing, no I mean AMAZING folk on Websleuths threads. So wish i had your technical ability. No sooner reading a post/question a brilliant sleuther has answered the question. Admiration to all.

I'm catching up sorry if this has been said but .... did he now say he dropped into her work on way to fix fuel gauge - to check if she walked/bus there that morning ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't know what Borce has said only what has been reported.
I was just reflecting on what had been reported initially. The fuel gauge, missing turn offs to the service station and the store ... none the less.
The police must have a reason to be testing this journey.
We have been told that Sarah was the last to see Karen before Borce's and her argument. We are yet to hear who was the last to see Karen or speak to her before that.

Does anyone think Borce would have said anything at all to police since clamming up and lawyering up? Imo his lips are still zipped and very tightly.

I was just reflecting on what had been reported initially. The fuel gauge, missing turn offs to the service station and the store ... none the less.
The police must have a reason to be testing this journey?
We have been told that Sarah was the last to see Karen before Borce's and her argument. We are yet to hear who was the last to see Karen or speak to her before that.

Does anyone think Borce would have said anything at all to police since clamming up and lawyering up? Imo his lips are still zipped and very tightly.
He hasn't said a word IMO

The police must have a reason to be testing this journey?

Zipped tighter than a fish's bottom, so it can't be used against him. Minnesota cop has the same idea. Imo
I think GBC will be the last time we see the accused take the stand in the foreseeable future, silence is their saviour.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

"Testing the car". My guess is they have other video footage and are measuring car clearance with and without a body weight in boot.

Zipped tighter than a fish's bottom, so it can't be used against him. Minnesota cop has the same idea. Imo
I think GBC will be the last time we see the accused take the stand in the foreseeable future, silence is their saviour.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Hmmm.... <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members