Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Data from Ms Ristevski's mobile phone was traced to a tower on the Calder Highway near Gisborne, not far from Mount Macedon and 40 kilometres north-west of her family home, just hours after she vanished.

On the same night, Mr Ristevski's phone was detected by another tower on Calder Highway near Diggers Rest.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/m...ns-in-the-ristevski-case-20170224-gul1zx.html

Karen's phone pinged at Gisborne about midday according to this article.

Duh - I should catch up with all posts before replying - THANKYOU socurious, knew I wasn't making that up.

Interesting.....something has made AR switch his Facebook profile entirely private in last 24 hours, and no comment on public 'Life of Missery book' Facebook page in 48 hours...good move....can't have been doing any 'justice' for Karen in my opinion.

Interesting.....something has made AR switch his Facebook profile entirely private in last 24 hours, and no comment on public 'Life of Missery book' Facebook page in 48 hours...good move....can't have been doing any 'justice' for Karen in my opinion.

Also AR's profile pic "The Missing Hours" for his blog has been taken down and replaced with a new one. Credits go to him for finally "wising up"... OR am I speaking too soon :thinking:

Yes i recall that was in MSM that a witness saw an older male, female and younger male.

just throwing it out there... BR,SR and CR?
Or VR, his wife and CR?

Or BR, SR and *her* B/F ? Or BR, SR and AR? I think it's important to throw all combinations out there. For all we know though, could be NONE of those above combinations and we're all barking up the wrong tree! :scared:

H'mm, wonder what's going on there in the Antarena[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Or BR, SR and *her* B/F ? Or BR, SR and AR? I think it's important to throw all combinations out there. For all we know though, could be NONE of those above combinations and we're all barking up the wrong tree! :scared:

Yep .... myself ..... I'm still stuck on trying to work out if there are one or two people in the car.

Keep playing with screenshots from the cctv footage.... My brain is saying 2 people.

In the latest play I isolated the passenger seat and focused on structure alone.

The image Im getting back (blown up on the right of the collage)

shows contrast between light and dark

and also appears to show a solid structure. ... which I think are glasses.......

In the least ... I'm thinking shouldn't it be a solid black structure for an empty black car seat???

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-08-24 09.06.39.jpg
    2017-08-24 09.06.39.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 175
H'mm, wonder what's going on there in the Antarena[emoji848]

Well it would be nice to think he has been asked by police to shut shop because an arrest is iminent. .......

Yep .... myself ..... I'm still stuck on trying to work out if there are one or two people in the car.

Keep playing with screenshots from the cctv footage.... My brain is saying 2 people.

In the latest play I isolated the passenger seat and focused on structure alone.

The image Im getting back (blown up on the right of the collage)

shows contrast between light and dark

and also appears to show a solid structure. ... which I think are glasses.......

In the least ... I'm thinking shouldn't it be a solid black structure for an empty black car seat???

attachment.php
Good luck with trying to work that one out, Puggle. I myself reckon you could squeeze a third person in that car. I can't make out anything though, not a dog, not a person, nothing but do appreciate you posting the pics. Re "shouldn't it be a solid black structure for an empty black car seat" Yes, I think so, but then, I'm not an expert when it comes to images lol.

The John Sharpe case is on the Australian True Crime podcast this week. It is a good insight into an investigation of a spousal murder. Even with evidence of him faking "signs of life" from Anna, they relied on his parents to get the confession.

Sarah is the key to this case cracking.

Well it would be nice to think he has been asked by police to shut shop because an arrest is iminent. .......
Now that would be very nice indeed BUT AR's Blog is still up albeit minus "The Missing Hours" book cover pic he stole and was issued a notice for doing so. :thinking: It's the 25th tomorrow too. Isn't that the day he was supposedly going to reveal all if BR didn't turn himself in? He better not have been lying! We all know how much he despises liars! :facepalm:

Now that would be very nice indeed BUT AR's Blog is still up albeit minus "The Missing Hours" book cover pic he stole and was issued a notice for doing so. :thinking: It's the 25th tomorrow too. Isn't that the day he was supposedly going to reveal all if BR didn't turn himself in? He better not have been lying! We all know how much he despises liars! :facepalm:
You think the revelations will be about Karen? Where's your sense of proportion?! They will be about Ant's awful life.

By my reading his argument is that BR should hand himself in for the murder because he put Ant through 14 + 14 years of hell. What Karen may have gone through is strangely missing. I even question whether Ant seriously believes BR killed her.

You think the revelations will be about Karen? Where's your sense of proportion?! They will be about Ant's awful life.

By my reading his argument is that BR should hand himself in for the murder because he put Ant through 14 + 14 years of hell. What Karen may have gone through is strangely missing. I even question whether Ant seriously believes BR killed her.
To be completely honest with you JLZ, I don't believe we'll learn anything new. AR's already put his story out there for all to read. AR, like I mentioned in a previous post, has a deep seated hatred towards BR and I don't believe it's because he thinks he murdered Karen either, but like you say, it's what he *supposedly* put AR through over the years. I don't know why AR thinks his story about his life is so special either and that people will automatically despise BR for the way he treated him. I'm only interested in finding out who is responsible for murdering Karen and AR I believe, doesn't know anymore about that, than we do.

To be completely honest with you JLZ, I don't believe we'll learn anything new. AR's already put his story out there for all to read. AR, like I mentioned in a previous post, has a deep seated hatred towards BR and I don't believe it's because he thinks he murdered Karen either, but like you say, it's what he *supposedly* put AR through over the years. I don't know why AR thinks his story about his life is so special either and that people will automatically despise BR for the way he treated him. I'm only interested in finding out who is responsible for murdering Karen and AR I believe, doesn't know anymore about that, than we do.

Ditto UT
I don't think we will learn much from ant either.
So cryptic he is.
We are still not aware of ants alibi for the 29th are we?
Seems that might have been something he may have wanted to include in his rants for the public to know...imo
Anyways you have to be thinking that even when charges come. That ant won't be much use to either side. If his father is correct in suggesting he is an unreliable witness.
The twist and turns.

imo

I'm keeping my options open on Ant.. it's a classic ploy for a large contingent of psychiatrically challenged killers to go to great lengths to insert themselves into the investigation of their own crime, and without hesitation I place Ant right up there with those 'inserters'.. he has been at it since day one and has never backpedalled, in fact he has upped the ante many , many times..

All these things prevent me from discarding him as a person of deep involvement in this stupid, stupid murder .....

I'm keeping my options open on Ant.. it's a classic ploy for a large contingent of psychiatrically challenged killers to go to great lengths to insert themselves into the investigation of their own crime, and without hesitation I place Ant right up there with those 'inserters'.. he has been at it since day one and has never backpedalled, in fact he has upped the ante many , many times..

All these things prevent me from discarding him as a person of deep involvement in this stupid, stupid murder .....

I agree with you Trooper. Some days - my gut is telling me something different to my brain....

Based on his rants on the FB page on 21/8 he must surely be questioned again. He indicates he knows a lot more and will spill the beans. Maybe interview him again if only for the sake of asking the exact same questions again and see if he gives different answers. The grammar and spelling in the rants is Kindergarten stuff and he is clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Not sure how but it's possible to cause fatal injury without external bleeding, just like gash to JonBenet Ramsey's head. This may not be intentionally.
Yes, something entirely unintentional may have happened and panic set in causing people to behave in a way they normally wouldn't [emoji848]

Yes, something entirely unintentional may have happened and panic set in causing people to behave in a way they normally wouldn't [emoji848]

I don’t know. Does Borce seem the panicky kind? With failed business after failed business .. and that arrogant air … and a top criminal lawyer at his fingertips?

The recent postings about BRs phone pinging near diggers rest plus the CCTV of him going near diggers rest make me start to question that's maybe AR was involved. MAybe with disposal of the body.

If BRs phone pinged up the Calder as far as Gisborne that morning, but CCTV caught him going VIA Diggers Rest it could mean:

BR stopped at ARs place with Karen's body & maybe left it there, then went looking for a spot. He then returned later that night and they went and disposed of it together. AR goes to the chemist during the day to get a stat dec signed as a cover - to give him some sort of alibi for the day. Then he goes to Bunnings for the disposal items lime etc.
They disposed of the body in the evening. AR feels guilty because he helped his father but he also knows the truth that BR killed Karen.

Or BR has travelled that way to throw the police off and point the fingers towards his ice addict son whom his wife was accused of having an affair with so the police will look towards AR instead of BR.

I read a news article today about Daniel Holdem - a long process but justice will be served based on circumstantial evidence and that he was the last to see her alive. Witnesses also saw Daniel with the little girl.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...rce-stevenson-court-told-20170820-gy0gyv.html

This gives me faith that Karen's killer will be convicted. And I hope that whoever was involved is convicted too.

Can't have murderers walking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member