Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory, im no good at saving links another will have it im sure.

Items were thrown from a bridge in Moonee Ponds, and i think Police divers went looking.

Items still missing.

Not too far away from a certain Catering company, owned by the brother.

Of course speculation, but may equate with his stupid comments and actions.

If you had decided early on that the evil stranger approach was the way to go.
Your wife had gone for a walk to clear her head, which usually takes about 30 minutes and she would reappeared - head all cleared. But not this time.
Would you want OR risk some of Karens personal possessions being found by divers in that long flowing river that runs along the walkway close to home?
Or would you dispose of the possessions in away that they would never be found again far away from the home?
Well hope they never would be found. We don't know that they have or haven't.

It’s a dead zone as far as traffic cameras go:

http://www.camerassavelives.vic.gov.au/home/locations/

I doubt if existing home/business security cameras would capture anyone on near the bridge. Parkland there too.

attachment.php

Source: Google Maps (Angler’s Tavern)

I think you're right Bo, as the police surely would have viewed them if they were available.

If you had decided early on that the evil stranger approach was the way to go.
Your wife had gone for a walk to clear her head, which usually takes about 30 minutes and she would reappeared - head all cleared. But not this time.
Would you want or risk some of Karens personal possessions being found by divers in that long flowing river that runs along the walkway close to home?
Or would you dispose of the possessions in away that they would never be found again far away from the home?
Well hope they never would be found. We don't know that they have or haven't.

That depends on whom has possession of said items. Their rational or irrational thinking due to most probably
percieved panic.

I would be very interested in the house to house interviews the Police had on the street.

And if not knowing some residents were night shift workers.

What did they see ? Would they say?

I have no doubt the financial situation was coming to a head and it seems that is what Bozza wanted hidden at all cost.
Which is why I think they have tried to discredit Karen .....poor Bozza you have no idea what he had to put up with. He went into the shop even on slow days to help...blah ..blah.
Seems reasonable to me that Vasko or his connection helped with clean up and cover up....I have my eye on a roughy.
Imo - Vasko is in this up to his eyeballs or has full knowledge.

Temper = agree. He looks like an angry little turd to me.

I think your theory is very reasonable and thanks for taking the time.

I agree Soso, I think BR is a volatile little man, short stature, short fuse, lol. Of the two brothers, BR is the firecracker and VR the problem solver/ the fixer. Karen ending up dead confirms this, imo, and his brother covers for him.
VR's comment 'many men kill their wives but BR hasn't got it in him', also has that kind of, 'he's all hot air but really harmless', feel to it. Who knows the explanation BR gave to his brother and he's accepted it. It was an accident, why should he could to jail and bring disgrace on the family name and reputation, etc etc.
JMO

Off topic.>

The maine coon almost went thru the window after the two mother and son Magpies.

Nature>)

If you decide to take the place Em i'll set up a Go Fund Me page for you to help pay the rent. :D
Thanks armchair I we could turn into a half way house for Websleuthers.

I do find it strange that I haven't had any contact from the Property Manager considering I called yesterday afternoon. I did drive past Oakley (no signage).....no additional cars at this parents place down Rosamond Road.

I considered dropping into Moonee Valley Real Estate personally and speak to an agent. Just didn't know what to do with the litre of luminol, tripod stand, stanley knife and the 2 x Navy Seal Belgian Malinois cadaver dogs!!!!!

Will get back onto the agent Monday......really I thought they would be busting their chops in order to offload a $900 week rental.

I remember something about a bridge but have not seen it in msn.
Can you refresh my memory, of course including in your opinion.

I raced down to the area when I heard what was happening. Their was police helicopters, boats and I believe divers in the area at the time. I believe it was the bridge near Alfred street they were combing the area up and beyond the Anglers Hotel. Nothing came of it from memory.

So i wonder if those involved are guest viewers on this forum, to avert their mistakes all too late!

Ive woken with an epiphany (and not the matthew 2 kind)

Karen went ballistic in the bedroom, near the end of the bed, where in the heat of the moment and anger she was strangled with bare fingers , whilst the strangler stood in front of her pinning her legs with his own on to bed until she expired AIMO (and apologies for the graphic description)

explains the bed seeming to be changed from smaller to larger (would be nice to get confirmation on that. Steve do you know whether the rental photo shows the usual matrimonial bed?) if someone did something like this to my beloved husband I would cherish the bed and keep it....

Perhaps even explains no release of cause of death. A blow to the head say with a poker stick one would think leave marking on the skull. As would other types of methods: multiple stabbing etc. would strangulation leave visible markings with decomp? Perhaps ‘windpipe’ damage?

But sorry trooper, no theory that she left for a walk the next/that morning

AIMO

Maybe police took bed for evidence so he had to get a new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive woken with an epiphany (and not the matthew 2 kind)

Karen went ballistic in the bedroom, near the end of the bed, where in the heat of the moment and anger she was strangled with bare fingers , whilst the strangler stood in front of her pinning her legs with his own on to bed until she expired AIMO (and apologies for the graphic description)

explains the bed seeming to be changed from smaller to larger (would be nice to get confirmation on that. Steve do you know whether the rental photo shows the usual matrimonial bed?) if someone did something like this to my beloved husband I would cherish the bed and keep it....

Perhaps even explains no release of cause of death. A blow to the head say with a poker stick one would think leave marking on the skull. As would other types of methods: multiple stabbing etc. would strangulation leave visible markings with decomp? Perhaps ‘windpipe’ damage?

But sorry trooper, no theory that she left for a walk the next/that morning

AIMO

Mechanical Injuries:

http://www.forensicpathologyonline.com/E-Book/injuries

Throttling or Manual Strangulation:

http://www.forensicpathologyonline.com/e-book/asphyxia/throttling

23 Oakley, property page visits so far ..... 1406 !!
I reckon that bedroom photo is probably a spare room, there are five in the house MOO

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

You would have to be pretty brazen to throw something off that bridge. Anglers tavern is a bar/restaurant and has seating/outdoor areas where you can see the bridge and river. It's also a busy rd and lots of shops near by. It would also be hard to stop a car on the road of the bridge - but their are walking paths across it and near underneath/near anglers.

If you were to follow the path further along the river there are spots much further away from roads and quiter where you can access the river.

Then again maybe you might decide to off load some things in the middle of the night with no pne else around while telling family members you're out searching for her?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I reckon that bedroom photo is probably a spare room, there are five in the house MOO

Yes I was wondering if the bathroom (ensuite?) with the lovely brown bath mat and towels was actually at the front of the house - considering the windows.
The bedroom in the pic seems to be at the back.
imo

I still wonder about the childers rd witness. Could they only identify the car but not borce? That seemed like such a promising break through

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

After a death not natural the soul does not leave naturally. For various reasons.

Woe to those that have brought about this, and the karmic law of the universe will deal you
your right and your comeuppance

And why not show case all of those rooms when your asking for that ridiculous price.

And why not show case all of those rooms when your asking for that ridiculous price.
H'mm, could be to make people want to go and see it, to see what else it has to offer, lure 'em in, not sure really ..... I was hoping for a floor plan but there's none there, alas and woe

Your link..

The Ristevskis were personally hit hard by the collapse. Mr Ristevski lost a $290,000 loan he had made to the business while members of his extended family lost $55,000 in loans. Mrs Ristevski was owed $30,000.

A liquidator was appointed to wind up the business in November 2000 and subsequent accounts filed with ASIC make no mention of creditors receiving any return.

Months earlier, Mr Ristevski had transferred the family home into Mrs Ristevski’s name only.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/7b0d23acfbce06c11b31e022a7b7161e
Karen Ristevski: Family of missing Melbourne mum dogged by debt

Wonder if this was all sorted out- 2015 - 2016 ????
and the jewellery ??? :thinking:

An application for the will was approved by the Victorian Supreme Court in May last year, but it is not clear when Mrs Ristevski received her share. Sources close to the family believe proceeds were distributed early this year but lawyer George James Bouhalis, who has long acted for Mrs Ristevski and her husband Borce, said the money was paid before the end of 2015.

Her father requested that Mrs Ristevski keep his jewellery.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...r/news-story/7f5c933be3f59217befcaa7328528c0d
Missing woman Karen Ristevski inherited from father

there is nothing I want deleted from this post for brevity, personally I would love to have page after page of financial shenanigans of the Ristevski's.... all of them. ..

But from even this delicious snippet, it is unavoidable to appreciate that Karen's inheritance had to be some sort of catalyst, in this crime.. Everybody had chipped in previously, hoping that Borce and Vlasko had a handle on business ventures, but it turned out that they were useless, but not only that, they had no capacity to reimburse investors, or come up with a real goer, a winner, just more mad schemes that cost money and lost money..

Karen was sitting pretty, and it isn't hard to imagine that she didn't have the appetite to ( a) pay back Borce's debts , and /or ( b) pay off Vlasko's debts , or (c) Vlasko's wife's debt, and it isn't a huge step to see that both Borce and Vlasko would see Karen's inheritance as their shared inheritance, seeing she was one of the family. So to speak. ..\

It must have been a hard grind to be continually going under, every day, just a bit quicker, with Karen sitting on capital. ... very hard to take. And always, the hard fact of being in the wrong, financially, as Borce , unarguably , was. All the time. The thought of it must have been some sort of running provocation.. a solution. The answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x