Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....followed by Uncle Vasko?

I can’t get my head around SR being involved with BR and VR what on earth goes on if your daughter, husband and brother in law all working together...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t get my head around SR being involved with BR and VR what on earth goes on if your daughter, husband and brother in law all working together...

I don't believe SR was involved at all, except maybe for being blind to any thought that her father had anything to do with it.

I really hope that Sarah is not involved in Karen's death as they shared a very close bond as well as Sarah "being the only child".

It's been stated in the media many times that Sarah and Karen were not getting on in the weeks to the lead-up to Karen's disappearance/death. It makes me wonder what happened to cause the rift between them and how much Sarah really knows.

I am hoping and praying that Sarah is not involved in Karen's death but I do wonder how much Sarah knows about what really happened. :thinking:

Soso,
Please post a summary of 'jail time'.
Would love to know, how BR is going, but cannot open.

TGY needs to know, so she won't be 'naughty'.

tmar it is just going through where he might end up for the next four months at least.

Have you tried searching article title?

It is understood there was no dramatic breakthrough, no “gotcha’’ moment that caused Mr Ristevksi to be taken into custody. Rather, having sent all the evidence they’d gathered to the Office of Public Prosecutions, police were told they had enough to go to trial.

The family at the centre of this ordeal is bitterly divided. Borce and Karen’s daughter Sarah is fervent in her belief that her dad is innocent. The same view is held by Borce’s brother Vasko.

Karen’s aunt Patricia Grey believes it’s more likely that police have the right man. She yesterday spoke of her relief at learning that Mr Ristevski was behind bars, charged with the murder of her niece. “I just didn’t want anyone to give up or to think that we had given up,’’ she told The Australian. “It’s just incredible relief.”
Karen’s brother Steve Williams also believes Mr Ristevski may be responsible for her murder. Nine months ago, he stood as a pallbearer next to him, shouldering his sister’s coffin. Yesterday he welcomed the arrest over her murder, saying he had been waiting *patiently for this day.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/c51f74b2b9e33169b89f1a886aff0db4
Borce Ristevski charged with murder of wife Karen

I wonder if a new story will come from BR, with pleading not guilty.

My opinion won't be a popular one, I'm sure ...

But I get the feeling that there's a lot more to come from this. I don't doubt that BR had some involvement, but I don't think he was the main perpetrator. Maybe he's been arrested to make him talk - or to try and guilt someone else into confessing?

All MOO, IMHO, etc.

My opinion won't be a popular one, I'm sure ...

But I get the feeling that there's a lot more to come from this. I don't doubt that BR had some involvement, but I don't think he was the main perpetrator. Maybe he's been arrested to make him talk - or to try and guilt someone else into confessing?

All MOO, IMHO, etc.

I am with you Pepper I think there just may well be a lot more to come from this.
One's history is a funny thing. The older you are the more history you have.
Borce has no history at all, according to Stary....we will see.
I guess he can only go on what Boz is telling him.
With a bit of digging, new chapters can be discovered and sometimes exposed. Just look at the business and financial... according to Borce there were no money problems.
Though public records indicate there is bit of a history there.

imo

The mention of the Australian Federal Police involvement could also throw an added dimension to this complicated case.

I also think there is so much more than meets the eye here. Interesting times ahead.

Br's first visitor- VR. Apart from the legals.

Any Activity from AR?

Borce Ristevski's mother has publicly defended her son, declaring he did not kill his wife Karen.
Mr Ristevski's mother has broken her silence after her son was named by his own lawyer as the prime suspect in his wife's murder investigation, the Herald Sun reported.
'He is not the sort of person who could do something like that,' the mother, who has not been named, said.
'He's very good for the family.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...said-son-did-not-kill-wife.html#ixzz51CRvNfwM

I am surprised that Borce had not a support person in court... not even his Mum.
I do feel for his mother. You know, the unconditional love of a mother and all that ...........she may never see him outside of planned and monitored visits again.
imo

Can someone direct me or fill me in with talk about Moana hope. Why has she entered the discussion , have I missed something?

Borce Ristevski's mother has publicly defended her son, declaring he did not kill his wife Karen.
Mr Ristevski's mother has broken her silence after her son was named by his own lawyer as the prime suspect in his wife's murder investigation, the Herald Sun reported.
'He is not the sort of person who could do something like that,' the mother, who has not been named, said.
'He's very good for the family.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...said-son-did-not-kill-wife.html#ixzz51CRvNfwM

I am surprised that Borce had not a support person in court... not even his Mum.
I do feel for his mother. You know, the unconditional love of a mother and all that ...........she may never see him outside of planned and monitored visits again.
imo
I zipped past the parents house yesterday and same scene like everyday, Birces dads car in driveway, gate open. Didn't see any extra cars at all. So no gathering either at his parents house for a family meeting or whatever.

I wonder if the Police will get the location of Karens's phone and coach bag out of Borce.

If hes pleading innocent, hardly going to be coughing up, but he may get tripped up.

Or another may stumble.
Most probably burnt and destroyed.

Can someone direct me or fill me in with talk about Moana hope. Why has she entered the discussion , have I missed something?

www.9news.com.au/national/2017/12/13/17/56/karen-ristevski-investigation-timeline

ACA video within article.

She is a high profile woman's footy player that manages Ultimate Traffic Management. Presumably the company Borce was a lolly pop man for.
The neighbours knew of Borces comings and goings in the suburban court from where the business was being run from. It relocated just two weeks before the ACA's story or Borces arrest which ever way you want to look at it. Complaints by neighbours had been made about the business being run from that location.
What does it have to do with anything - who knows, maybe nothing at all. I was just a little curious as to where the business was located until a fortnight ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YywuUHAY6Sg

Has anyone taken the rent of the house as yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yurchenko