Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there quite a few people who think the same way as you.

I guess my reasoning for my train of thought is because Sarah has had money to travel, a fair bit of travel, too. If that money has come from an inheritance, I don't think it would have been released to her if she was under suspicion. Last thing we knew, she had little money, and had a crowd sourcing fund set up for her because she had no money.

And I think if Borce was covering for her, he may have 'admitted' his sole culpability, and cleared her properly. She has been under a cloud of suspicion for a long time, among the general public.

It will be interesting to see if she can ever clear herself from that cloud of suspicion.

Eh? Didn't you instruct me a few days ago, and point me to a generic website about wills, when I suggested this?
And the rest.

Eh? Didn't you instruct me a few days ago, and point me to a generic website about wills, when I suggested this?
And the rest.

If you go back and look, your suggestion was that her money being released may depend on who the executor is.

Nothing to do, at all, with what I am saying in this post of mine that you have responded to.

I also do not believe that Borce would be the executor of the will, if that is what you were wondering, previously. Not with his financial track record. Perhaps the public trustee, or a trusted birth family member is more likely imo.

So what the guys chances if it goes to trial?

If you go back and look, your suggestion was that her money being released may depend on who the executor is.

Nothing to do, at all, with what I am saying in this post of mine that you have responded to.

I also do not believe that Borce would be the executor of the will, if that is what you were wondering, previously. Not with his financial track record. Perhaps the public trustee, or a trusted birth family member is more likely imo.
My post just said the executor, I did not name the executor. You are saying the money would not be released to her if she was under suspicion? Is that any different to me saying that the executor would have the say in if the inheritance was released to her?

So what the guys chances if it goes to trial?

buckley's .

Borce is guilty. No one else wanted Karen dead. Borce can tell all the yarns he can think up, but it will all add up to him killing Karen. He could, for example, claim it was all an accident. Except the burden of proof is on him about that. Unless Sarah was there the whole time.

He could claim that Karen killed herself, perhaps accidentally. But, he has already said he saw her leave and go for a walk to clear her head.

I think the police will establish , and comprehensively, that Karen was murdered in her home, by Borce by means that in the end will be irrelevant, how she died wont change the verdict.

Manslaughter? doubt it. He's been charged with murder and is pleading not guilty, so his chance to negotiate it down has long passed.

Of unsound mind?.. not unless he has a history of mental illness, and a long term psychiatric workup. ...Borce is a proud man and isn't going to bring in any of this crazy male menopause stuff, but that could explain it , really.

The accomplice did it... this could be a possibility, but you can see the problem, an accomplice has to be produced.

Would Borce take the stand in his own defence? I don't know. he doesn't seem the chatty type to me, but you just never know, sometimes people get a mad unhinged bee in their bonnet and take the witness stand wired up to 'tell their story' which usually sinks them deeper than they could have thought possible.

Looking back thru some of the people Stary has defended, a lot of them hopped up into the witness box, when really, they should have been gagged and tied to stop them. None of them did themselves any good at all.

I hope to come to some firm conclusion about Borce telling his story later on .

Either way, he is a man destined for Barwon Prison for a very long time. There doesn't appear to be any mitigating factor , something that would work in his favor... nothing at all in that line.

They canvassed relatives, asking about the Ristevskis’ marriage and whether there had been any tension between the couple.
A former partner later told the Herald Sun detectives had asked about Mr Ristevski’s sexual fantasies and whether he had been violent towards her during their relationship, including during sex.
“She (the detective) asked me if he ever hit me and if he had a temper,” said the woman, who the Herald Sun has chosen not to name.

Police also questioned Mr Ristevski’s son from his relationship before Karen.
Relatives said police questioned whether Anthony Rickard would have a reason to “cover up” for his father.
“A missing person’s detective called me, it was quite late at night, and I verified everything,” the woman said.

“He asked me things like, ‘do I think Anthony could be covering for his father’ and I said, ‘not in a million years’.”..............

While some detectives looked at the financial situation of the family, other investigators concentrated on trying to find CCTV footage that backed up the theory the Ristevskis could have been in the Diggers Rest area on the day Mrs Ristevski vanished, which the mobile data seemed to suggest.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...h/news-story/06f2c5f677c24239c9fd6720a7f9d270
How Missing Persons Squad conducted their marathon investigation into Karen Ristevski‘s death

They canvassed relatives, asking about the Ristevskis’ marriage and whether there had been any tension between the couple.
A former partner later told the Herald Sun detectives had asked about Mr Ristevski’s sexual fantasies and whether he had been violent towards her during their relationship, including during sex.
“She (the detective) asked me if he ever hit me and if he had a temper,” said the woman, who the Herald Sun has chosen not to name.

Police also questioned Mr Ristevski’s son from his relationship before Karen.
Relatives said police questioned whether Anthony Rickard would have a reason to “cover up” for his father.
“A missing person’s detective called me, it was quite late at night, and I verified everything,” the woman said.

“He asked me things like, ‘do I think Anthony could be covering for his father’ and I said, ‘not in a million years’.”..............

While some detectives looked at the financial situation of the family, other investigators concentrated on trying to find CCTV footage that backed up the theory the Ristevskis could have been in the Diggers Rest area on the day Mrs Ristevski vanished, which the mobile data seemed to suggest.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...h/news-story/06f2c5f677c24239c9fd6720a7f9d270
How Missing Persons Squad conducted their marathon investigation into Karen Ristevski‘s death

Soso: great find with that article. I hit paywall and cannot open it. What was the date of that article? Is that from today? Thank you

Seems SR has shut down her FB account. Not sure when.....anyone?

It was there this morning. She must have closed it when she woke up to the news this morning her time in Europe. Possibly lots of private pm's sent to her from friends etc and she can't deal with it maybe.

Would Borce take the stand in his own defence? I don't know. he doesn't seem the chatty type to me, but you just never know, sometimes people get a mad unhinged bee in their bonnet and take the witness stand wired up to 'tell their story' which usually sinks them deeper than they could have thought possible.

He'll take the stand if they start questioning his financial abilities. "There is nothing wrong with my financial position!!!"

(joke lol )

Soso: great find with that article. I hit paywall and cannot open it. What was the date of that article? Is that from today? Thank you

Sorry.
15 minutes ago
DAVID HURLEY and ANDREA HAMBLIN, Herald Sun

It was there this morning. She must have closed it when she woke up to the news this morning her time in Europe. Possibly lots of private pm's sent to her from friends etc and she can't deal with it maybe.
To me, she is just a girl who doesn't know what happened, but she lost her mum and doesn't want to believe that her dad
was responsible for it. I can understand that a little bit.

s://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/12/13/17/56/karen-ristevski-investigation-timeline

ACA video within article.

Utilities Traffic management, wonder what suburban court it was located in up until 2 weeks ago?

Big Hugs Steve, while we get excited over the great news - please know it's done with heavy hearts. I lurk most of the time here but am sure everyone is sending comfort vibes to your extended family. There's still a long way but thank goodness it's started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couldn't say it better Horror, we are all here for you Steve, credit to you. If you too need a tent in the back yard or an easy place to fall with my family should proceedings ensue (and I mean that) you are welcome with a safe place to fall.

s://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/12/13/17/56/karen-ristevski-investigation-timeline

ACA video within article.

Utilities Traffic management, wonder what suburban court it was located in up until 2 weeks ago?

I noticed in the ACA video that they said Karen's brother, Stephen, knew an arrest was imminent.
Karen's birth family must have been on edge until the successful arrest today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member