Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal Aid is public money, publicly allocated out of state taxes on a year by year basis. It isn't a barrister - run organization, that barristers can dip into in the interests of their clients. ...

And like public money, managed by a gazetted Public Servant, answerable to the Crown, it has far more requests for assistance than funds.

This is where the panel comes into the equation. Borce's plea would be assessed as either winnable, or important as a legal precedent, perhaps, the likelihood of prison, the gravity of the crime, the social implications of the crime ( because this is, I repeat , public money. No government is in the business of assisting criminals to access highprofile barristers at whim )

Should Legal Aid agree to finance Borce, it would be on the basis that Stary had set out a defence that adhered to understood guidelines, had veracity and integrity, and cast a degree of doubt over the claim as to make the possibility of being found not guilty likely.

So Stary has to cut the coat of Borce according to the cloth allocated to it, and under the supervision of Legal Aid.

Nothing is free, you know. Everything has a price tag, and there is no such thing as Free Legal Representation. It isn't called Aid for nothing. It's because it AIDS the defendant in his /her pursuit of justice, should the panel find the money will be used according to Legal Aid guidelines.. .. not Rob Stary/Borce guidelines.

That's what 'conditions' will apply in this legal filigree.

Perhaps this covers your point:

The interests of justice and the extent of legal representation in trials

When considering whether to make a grant of legal assistance for a criminal law trial, VLA must consider a number matters, including:

whether it is in the interests of justice to aid the matter, having regard to the nature and extent of assistance sought by the applicant
the merits of the application for a grant of legal assistance.

The ‘interests of justice’ is not a closed category.

The merits of the application will be considered when determining the extent of legal representation to be provided.

VLA may decide to limit any grant of legal assistance:

to a plea of guilty
to assistance to follow a specific defence argument or arguments
to any other form of assistance considered appropriate in the circumstances.

and

County Court trials and Supreme Court trials
. . .
A recommendation to aid a trial must contain a clear file note as to the following:

the client’s instructions
the proposed plea. If the matter is proceeding to trial, the practitioner must file note the reasons that a plea of guilty is not appropriate.
A brief statement as to the evidence to be relied upon. Where a statement, or piece of evidence, is determinative of a particular issue, that piece of evidence must be easily identifiable, to enable compliance checks by VLA to be conducted in an effective manner.

https://handbook.vla.vic.gov.au/han...s/notes-on-trials-in-county-or-supreme-courts

Sorry - I am a bit :confused:

Do you mean physically - as in not far from home?
Or in a social media sense, not to long before he will start posting?

He's posting but nothing about Borce..............yet.

Legal Aid is public money, publicly allocated out of state taxes on a year by year basis. It isn't a barrister - run organization, that barristers can dip into in the interests of their clients. ...

And like public money, managed by a gazetted Public Servant, answerable to the Crown, it has far more requests for assistance than funds.

This is where the panel comes into the equation. Borce's plea would be assessed as either winnable, or important as a legal precedent, perhaps, the likelihood of prison, the gravity of the crime, the social implications of the crime ( because this is, I repeat , public money. No government is in the business of assisting criminals to access highprofile barristers at whim )

Should Legal Aid agree to finance Borce, it would be on the basis that Stary had set out a defence that adhered to understood guidelines, had veracity and integrity, and cast a degree of doubt over the claim as to make the possibility of being found not guilty likely.

So Stary has to cut the coat of Borce according to the cloth allocated to it, and under the supervision of Legal Aid.

Nothing is free, you know. Everything has a price tag, and there is no such thing as Free Legal Representation. It isn't called Aid for nothing. It's because it AIDS the defendant in his /her pursuit of justice, should the panel find the money will be used according to Legal Aid guidelines.. .. not Rob Stary/Borce guidelines.

That's what 'conditions' will apply in this legal filigree.

You say it so well Trooper.

What new evidence allowed the police to pounce?
Carpet fibres found on Karen?
What.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would be interested to know if any of our fine police force took a little overseas trip and were able to visit with Sarah and her travelling companion while she was/is out of the country. Away from her father, away from her paternal family, away from the top criminal lawyer. Maybe a word or two to point the police in an additional right direction.

It might have been a good opportunity for the police.

Is that possible?

Police arrest Borce Ristevski 76 weeks after Karen’s disappearance
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...e/news-story/e7d8811c03a3d63b84ec915e1bda70b8

Karen vanished on a Wednesday morning, 76 weeks later Borce was arrested with her murder on a Wednesday morning.

No stranger knows what happens in other people’s heads or other people’s beds, but from the public point of view, the Ristevski story began on June 29 last year at the couple’s comfortable house at Avondale Heights, an aspirational suburb on a hill overlooking the Maribyrnong River.
It is said the couple had an argument that morning — over money, Borce Ristevski said later. It is what happened next that a judge and jury must unravel with the help of detectives, lawyers and expert witnesses............

Borce has apparently never wavered from his first statement that Karen went for a walk “to clear her head”. The suggestion was she had left the property around 10am, presumably by the back gate, which opens into open parkland sloping to the river’s edge hundreds of metres away.............

Homicide investigators have a short list of motivations for murder. Money and a family dispute are high on it.

A court will eventually hear that the couple had been facing financial problems before Karen’s disappearance: lenders had put caveats over their $1.1 million family home and Mrs Ristevski’s fashion boutique Bella Bleu, which had two stores, had closed. Quite separate from that were the allegations levelled by her stepson Anthony Rickard.

Eventually, most relevant details will be put before a judge and jury. As a former detective commented: “The ox is slow but the earth is patient — and so is the Missing Persons squad.”

I would be interested to know if any of our fine police force took a little overseas trip and were able to visit with Sarah and her travelling companion while she was/is out of the country. Away from her father, away from her paternal family, away from the top criminal lawyer. Maybe a word or two to point the police in an additional right direction.

It might have been a good opportunity for the police.

Is that possible?

I don't see why not. NT police went to England to talk to Joanne Lees.

Police arrest Borce Ristevski 76 weeks after Karen’s disappearance
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/op...e/news-story/e7d8811c03a3d63b84ec915e1bda70b8

It is said the couple had an argument that morning — over money, Borce Ristevski said later. It is what happened next that a judge and jury must unravel with the help of detectives, lawyers and expert witnesses............

Borce has apparently never wavered from his first statement that Karen went for a walk “to clear her head”. The suggestion was she had left the property around 10am, presumably by the back gate, which opens into open parkland sloping to the river’s edge hundreds of metres away.............

RSBM

Yes, Borce never wavered from his story ... in the very short time that he was speaking. He told his story a few times, early on, then wouldn't speak with anyone anymore in case he slipped up.

Id like to hear VRs story if interviewed.
As well as that recant of what Sarah knew about the night.
As whether under pressure the story was changed.

Seems SR has shut down her FB account. Not sure when.....anyone?

Seems SR has shut down her FB account. Not sure when.....anyone?

Interesting. I wonder if that happened at the same time that the memorial page for Karen was wiped of the friends' photos and memories. I didn't think to look at that time.

Makes me wonder if Sarah Ristevski has disappeared, and has re-emerged as a different identity. A protected one? One that will perhaps live elsewhere.

I guess time will tell.

Interesting. I wonder if that happened at the same time that the memorial page for Karen was wiped of the friends' photos and memories. I didn't think to look at that time.

Makes me wonder if Sarah Ristevski has disappeared, and has re-emerged as a different identity. A protected one? One that will perhaps live elsewhere.

I guess time will tell.

I'll go back to the the start, whom pushed karen down the stairs?

I'll go back to the the start, whom pushed karen down the stairs?

Where has it been said KR was pushed down the stairs...do you have a link?
I am not saying I do think that did not happen.
Just wondering is that your opinion.

Hear that guys?
See you ALL at tent city in April.
Hehehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could be a bigger festival than Glastonbury, interesting to see that Boris was working for a company managed by Moana Hope, according to ACA. Maybe a Collingwood FC connection?

I guess time will tell.

Wow, SA a protected person. That would have to mean something more than Borce just killing his wife, wouldn't it?
Maybe something to do with the federal police being in the street...:thinking:

Theres no link ,. These days its all about a link to something.

Can not intuition be enough i have said this for a while now.

I dont know if its forum based for evidence.

Some other have also seen this not just me.

So, is Sarah now still saying her dad is "copping it" for no reason? Or has she confessed to knowing he killed her mum? Or is she in denial? Or is she shocked and horrified to hear of his arrest? Would love to know. Hmmm thinking.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member