Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, SA a protected person. That would have to mean something more than Borce just killing his wife, wouldn't it?
Maybe something to do with the federal police being in the street...:thinking:

Yes, the mention of the AFP sparked my interest. I spent some time looking at the types of crimes they are involved with, and also how they can facilitate assistance from o/s entities.

Which led me to wonder if someone had been looking o/s for Sarah. She would be at her most (mentally) accessible point when away from her father, I would think.

Yes, the mention of the AFP sparked my interest. I spent some time looking at the types of crimes they are involved with, and also how they can facilitate assistance from o/s entities.

Which led me to wonder if someone had been looking o/s for Sarah. She would be at her most (mentally) accessible point when away from her father, I would think.

Good thinking batman...lol

So, is Sarah now still saying her dad is "copping it" for no reason? Or has she confessed to knowing he killed her mum? Or is she in denial? Or is she shocked and horrified to hear of his arrest? Would love to know. Hmmm thinking.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Where did you get this from?

So, is Sarah now still saying her dad is "copping it" for no reason? Or has she confessed to knowing he killed her mum? Or is she in denial? Or is she shocked and horrified to hear of his arrest? Would love to know. Hmmm thinking.

I'm thinking she's next in line to appear in court. :thinking:

Where did you get this from?

Ristevski Case: “Dad is copping a lot”
/www.who.com.au/karen-ristevski-case-dad-is-copping-a-lot

She (SR) said they are having a hard time and her dad is copping a lot. They were both very emotional.”

When are the police going to come out and say there are more involved, is what id liked to know.

When are the police going to come out and say there are more involved, is what id liked to know.

Been a big day Unit.
Give them time.
“The ox is slow but the earth is patient — and so is the Missing Persons squad.”

Maybe not as a defendant though. Sometimes they deal with a lesser one to catch a bigger one.

It could depend on the level of culpability.

She sure as heck has, at the very least, known a lot more than she has ever revealed before.

"Copping it" all quoted in the media, just need to read, back track and follow.

Lets all have a prayer for Karen.

Even though i did not know the woman.

It does not stop a feeling for her soul.

Karma is the law, for those that have come against the law. Whoe to you.

Don't get too carried away with travel plans for April you lot - it's only a committal hearing.

You have time to save up for a posh hotel, the trial will be a while off yet.

I know. You're right, sleep. But I'm so damn happy right now, I'll take what I can get. Already worked out my ptv travel times for that day in April. 1hr 5 minutes on the train plus a few mins walk to court. I'm there, even if it's just for the committal hearing.

Maybe not as a defendant though. Sometimes they deal with a lesser one to catch a bigger one.

It could depend on the level of culpability.

She sure as heck has, at the very least, known a lot more than she has ever revealed before.
I don't think she's the lesser one at all.

I don't think that Sarah had anything to do with her mother's death, but she thought that the dollars came from Borce, when Karen was earning most of the money he was doling out to Sarah.

I found it interesting that Sarah's uncle Stephen did not even mention her.

I don't think she's the lesser one at all.

I think there quite a few people who think the same way as you.

I guess my reasoning for my train of thought is because Sarah has had money to travel, a fair bit of travel, too. If that money has come from an inheritance, I don't think it would have been released to her if she was under suspicion. Last thing we knew, she had little money, and had a crowd sourcing fund set up for her because she had no money.

And I think if Borce was covering for her, he may have 'admitted' his sole culpability, and cleared her properly. She has been under a cloud of suspicion for a long time, among the general public.

It will be interesting to see if she can ever clear herself from that cloud of suspicion.

When was the last time Sarah was questioned?

I think there quite a few people who think the same way as you.

I guess my reasoning for my train of thought is because Sarah has had money to travel, a fair bit of travel, too. If that money has come from an inheritance, I don't think it would have been released to her if she was under suspicion. Last thing we knew, she had little money, and had a crowd sourcing fund set up for her because she had no money.

And I think if Borce was covering for her, he may have 'admitted' his sole culpability, and cleared her properly. She has been under a cloud of suspicion for a long time, among the general public.

It will be interesting to see if she can ever clear herself from that cloud of suspicion.

What raises questions for me. Is why does SR or whoever it is she is travelling with want it to be known she is travelling all over the place.
Why would you splash that over social media? She and they would know the media are going to pick it up.
It just seems like a bit of a distraction.
imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member