Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My posts keep deleting themselves when I try edit on my phone hmm

But I was saying I noticed some thing the detectives said and from my work in forensic networking and working on missing persons cases before it was only fair to Karen that I stop posting here and not be the idiot spouting off online committing perjury

Please no Pm's I won't disclose anything until the case is heard and sentenced and justice is served that's what we can do as upstanding members of our society

Well done to Victoria police of all departments

And my condolences to the family on this awful day may it lead to closure for you all

Sorry.
15 minutes ago
DAVID HURLEY and ANDREA HAMBLIN, Herald Sun
How Missing Persons Squad conducted their marathon investigation into Karen Ristevski‘s death

Absolutely no need to apologise! Thanks so much for being right on it! I just never recalled reading before:

‘A former partner later told the Herald Sun detectives had asked about Mr Ristevski’s sexual fantasies and whether he had been violent towards her during their relationship, including during sex.

“She (the detective) asked me if he ever hit me and if he had a temper,” said the woman, who the Herald Sun has chosen not to name.‘

I wonder if this routine background questioning or based on something discovered about the matrimonial bedroom? IMO from the main room photo it appeared the bed had been replaced with a smaller one.

Hi,

If you make a statement of fact you must provide a link to prove your fact.

You can post your theory but only if it does not accuse someone who is not considered a person of interest. For example, if we are discussing a case of a man accused of murdering his wife you can certainly post your theory but you can't add a person's name who has not been named a person of interest. You can't come out and post a neighbor's name and say he killed his neighbor's wife if in fact this neighbor has never been a person of interest.

In a nutshell, don't accuse people who have never been in the mainstream media or who have never been the person of interest. Also, your theory has to be logical. Not some crazy whacked out theory that makes you look nuts.

Personally if I were their daughter I would not appreciate them using those photos in the news room background - I would want my mothers killer alone and myself with my mother. Odd choice of photos ?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, she is just a girl who doesn't know what happened, but she lost her mum and doesn't want to believe that her dad
was responsible for it. I can understand that a little bit.

Same article puts IMO a positive spin on SR’s actions.

‘Sarah plastered her suburb with posters and begged for help from the public, saying her mum would never deliberately leave her.’

(As much as I would like to believe she had absolutely no knowledge, I don’t know why but I just can’t.) however yes I could imagine how terribly difficult the situation may be, IMO especially if police have used her as bait to get BR to talk especially in the early days when I recall there were reports of phones being tapped.

If family knew an arrest was imminent, then perhaps she did too, hence her decision to be overseas when it all hit. I’m curious to see how she chooses to respond to this when she returns.

I noticed in the ACA video that they said Karen's brother, Stephen, knew an arrest was imminent.
Karen's birth family must have been on edge until the successful arrest today.

That’s for sure: an important step in this torturous chapter in their lives for their beloved and beautiful Karen.

I also noticed ACA said ACA contacted BR when a body had been found and it was the first he had heard of it.

I know. You're right, sleep. But I'm so damn happy right now, I'll take what I can get. Already worked out my ptv travel times for that day in April. 1hr 5 minutes on the train plus a few mins walk to court. I'm there, even if it's just for the committal hearing.

Checking Trivago now for best accommodation deals, may need a secret handshake to identify as sleuthers.

Makes you wonder when this person was a 'girlfriend' before she became 'former' ???

BR and KR were married for 20+ yrs, if it was prior to the marriage that's a long way to go back to check his 'fantasies'.

Could it possibly be Ant's mother? or did BR cheat throughout the marriage? :thinking:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5174997/Borce-Ristevskis-ex-asked-sexual-fantasies.html
[h=1]Former girlfriend of Borce Ristevski reveals homicide detectives asked her about his sexual fantasies and if he 'had a temper' - as he's charged with the murder of his wife Karen[/h]

Makes you wonder when this person was a 'girlfriend' before she became 'former' ???

BR and KR were married for 20+ yrs, if it was prior to the marriage that's a long way to go back to check his 'fantasies'.

Could it possibly be Ant's mother? or did BR cheat throughout the marriage? :thinking:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5174997/Borce-Ristevskis-ex-asked-sexual-fantasies.html
[h=1]Former girlfriend of Borce Ristevski reveals homicide detectives asked her about his sexual fantasies and if he 'had a temper' - as he's charged with the murder of his wife Karen[/h]

Thought the same.

Interesting they refer to her as 'former girlfriend' rather than 'former partner'. If this is Ant's mother, the reference would be to protect identity.

If it is another, more recent 'former girlfriend', yep, guess old mate was putting it out there. Maybe she came forward? :shame:

Either way, I agree, sleep, if Borce had been a good boy for 20+ years, it's a stretch to ask any former 'girlfriend' to remember 'sexual fantasies'.

Ok... so I am a little late to the news..... but - Merry Christmas Karen. Another step closer to justice
I am thrilled that BR didn't get to enjoy another Christmas on the outside.
Rot in hell you *advertiser censored*

RE: The Moana Hope connection; Borce is a Collingwood supporter as per the up for rent photos as there were Collingwood jumpers in his pool room.

Also, Moana and her Girlfriend recently moved; she put it on instagram.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...r/news-story/5e0cb367764d8164dcfe1450ed482e4a

“Today has been a surprisingly emotional day,” Mr *Williams said.

“It’s in no way a celebration, it’s another stage in bringing my beautiful sister Karen the justice she so deserves.”

Friends were supporting Mrs Ristevski’s daughter, Sarah, who family members said would be experiencing extreme distress as she grappled with the arrest of her father.

Neighbours said on Wednesday Mr Ristevski had been seen at the family’s Avondale Heights home as recently as Tuesday.

The million-dollar home was put up for rent in October but neighbours said they had seen Mr Ristevski there several times in recent weeks. He had been arriving and leaving the house in late evenings.

One neighbour, who did not want to be named, said a white mover’s van was parked outside the house a few days ago and people could be seen “packing the house up”.

Further down the street, neighbour Mark Johns said he had also seen Mr Ristevski and occasionally his daughter, Sarah.

“They rarely show their face on the street,” Mr Johns said.

“You only might see them going into their house or out to their car, but otherwise you don’t see a friendly face when you’re walking by,” he said.

This vic roads website gives a street address in Glenroy, Vic. Manager: Moana Hope.

http://webapps.vicroads.vic.gov.au/...22193a5432027d8fca257ee20082c94e?OpenDocument

On one of the news channels, a neighbour near these premises, stated she saw BR arrive with Moana Hope.
Why together? Perhaps only arriving for business at the same time.

Any estimates of BR's salary? What 'skills' would he need/possess?
Is he struggling financially, and therefore his/her 'home is up for lease'?

To access Tenplay, you must reside within Australia. - What a pity to me.

Don't worry 'FromGermany', nothing new was stated: you know it all from the past info.
Anything new, you will find here.

Is it correct, April 18, Committal hearing, we'll only receive further Court Dates etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier