Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone taken the rent of the house as yet?

That is rather confusing isn't it.
Depending on which source you beleive.
Borce moved out in October.
He has not moved out at all.
He is staying with friends and family and only returning to the house intermittently.
He only returns late in the evenings, but he has been seen mowing the lawn.
The big Kings truck was there recently. I guess they could just as well have been moving someone in.

Rented for $870 a week in November. Presumably late in Nov. Just a couple of weeks ago.

So :confused:
imo

In much earlier threads the is a pic and location. Via google earth.

Maybe a different relation.

I do not understand the reference to and why the Australian federal police would be involved.

Below link explains when jurisdiction of afp triggered and delineation between state and afp matters.

https://www.afp.gov.au/contact-us/report-commonwealth-crime

Just bring post 316 forward.

The Oakley Dr neighbour said she felt incredibly sad for Sarah and her whole family but was glad for some closure.

“It’s been horrendous ... we’ve had federal police in our street ... it’s frightening to my girls,” she said.

“When we moved in, he (Borce) came over with his daughter and brought wine and flowers - he was very hospitable,”

“It’s been a fiasco ... it’s been over a year, we need some closure,” she said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vic...fe1450ed482e4a
Borce Ristevski charged with wife Karen Ristevski’s murder

Why federal police?

Same article and title....today.

“It’s been horrendous ... we’ve had police in our street ... it’s frightening for my girls,” she said.

“When we moved in, he (Borce) came over with his daughter and brought wine and flowers — he was very hospitable. But it’s been a fiasco ... it’s been over a year, we need some closure,” she said.

So federal has been removed.

What would have been happening for the girls to be frightened?

Will Interpol interview Sarah on her travels?

Surely information from her perspective is needed.

Snipped by me. If you had young children living in the street where a murder was being investigated for 18 months, wouldn't that be disturbing and frightening for children who lived next door? Although we may have had suspicions about who murdered her, those children just knew that there was a murderer on the loose.

Snipped by me. If you had young children living in the street where a murder was being investigated for 18 months, wouldn't that be disturbing and frightening for children who lived next door? Although we may have had suspicions about who murdered her, those children just knew that there was a murderer on the loose.

Yes it would.

How the mighty fall.

Indeed they do, and often publicly.

Borce has been giving all of Victoria the up-yours for a very long time, and a man with any sense would understand that it is hardly ever a permanent position.

The thought must have crossed his mind this morning, looking around his cell, working out how he can clean the lavatory. You know how it is.. It has all been borrowed time for Borce since the moment Karen drew her last breath.

His attorney and Borce have had lots of time to work out some sort of yarn , after all, Borce went to see his legal chap first , before even going to the bank once Karen was reported missing.

The Ant's silence is so nervewracking , though. I had expected reams of the usual carefully thought out comments , rendered into almost incomprehensible gobbledegook, from that direction over night. It is baffling me, the absence of it..

The truth can only be bent so many ways before it comes back on the one that has a motive in mind.

www.9news.com.au/national/2017/12/13/17/56/karen-ristevski-investigation-timeline

ACA video within article.

She is a high profile woman's footy player that manages Ultimate Traffic Management. Presumably the company Borce was a lolly pop man for.
The neighbours knew of Borces comings and goings in the suburban court from where the business was being run from. It relocated just two weeks before the ACA's story or Borces arrest which ever way you want to look at it. Complaints by neighbours had been made about the business being run from that location.
What does it have to do with anything - who knows, maybe nothing at all. I was just a little curious as to where the business was located until a fortnight ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YywuUHAY6Sg

Aha, I hadn't watched the video . Thanks. Will go off and investigate now.

To me, she is just a girl who doesn't know what happened, but she lost her mum and doesn't want to believe that her dad
was responsible for it. I can understand that a little bit.

The Oakley Dr neighbour said she felt incredibly sad for Sarah and her whole family but was glad for some closure.

“It’s been horrendous ... we’ve had federal police in our street ... it’s frightening to my girls,” she said.

“When we moved in, he (Borce) came over with his daughter and brought wine and flowers - he was very hospitable,”

“It’s been a fiasco ... it’s been over a year, we need some closure,” she said.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vic...fe1450ed482e4a
Borce Ristevski charged with wife Karen Ristevski’s murder

Why federal police?

Same article and title....today.

“It’s been horrendous ... we’ve had police in our street ... it’s frightening for my girls,” she said.

“When we moved in, he (Borce) came over with his daughter and brought wine and flowers — he was very hospitable. But it’s been a fiasco ... it’s been over a year, we need some closure,” she said.

So federal has been removed.

Your are are an astute investigator soso! So perhaps mistaken ID re afp.

If police were door knocking or conducting searches: children would be concerned. I know my nieces and nephews never think ‘happy thoughts’ when they see an ambulance or police at someone’s house

Will Interpol interview Sarah on her travels?

Surely information from her perspective is needed.

Would be great if she agreed to talk, even though to date unlikely. And also they could interview any overseas business associates that may assist with motive/ prior conversations as to intent/planning (IMO of course )

Would be great if she agreed to talk, even though to date unlikely. And also they could interview any overseas business associates that may assist with motive/ prior conversations as to intent/planning (IMO of course )

She will have to come back one day, when the money runs out.

Seems SR has shut down her FB account. Not sure when.....anyone?

You know that makes me feel sick, she didn’t when her Mum went missing and when she was found murdered.... poor Karen [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member