Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe with a few changes on the above headline and it wasn't too far from the truth

Missing mum's husband told family 'evil (str)anger a(bdu)cted out on his wife'

Maybe with a few changes on the above headline and it wasn't too far from the truth

WOW! I got what you are saying.

:grouphug: for you and your family Steve.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You may well be right, Steve.

Sending you and all of Karen’s family love at Christmas and always x

Yes indeed Steve. Just a few changes and .........

Mr Ristevski has been reported as saying he believed an evil stranger had taken her. His brother Vasko said Ms Ristevski had run away to China or the US.

The brother of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski has defended his sister’s husband, declaring he remains close to Borce Ristevski despite speculation about the businessman’s version of events in the lead-up to his wife’s disappearance and possible murder.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/700c6ba8e2e609893ad1cbc6de2f3c24
Karen Ristevski’s brother stands by her husband Borce

I think if I were Stephen I would have maintained catch ups with Borce and co and remained as close as possible ... for as long as I could endure it.
The lead - up .... being the key ... the motive .....
Borce was home all day .........

Much later, Mr Ristevski told police he had driven his wife's 2004 Mercedes some distance that day because it had a faulty fuel gauge and he hoped jolting it over bumps may fix the problems.
For some reason he did not mention this to police for months until he was told about the phone pinging.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/k...-the-bush-and-the-killer-20170221-gui614.html
Karen Ristevski: Police will probe link between the bush and the killer
John Silvester

Thinking of you and the family.

I personally believe he is guilty as charged without a shadow of a doubt BUT whatever happened to innocent before proven guilty in a court of law? Some of these posts and speculations are becoming a little much.

I understand that and think we are all here for justice for Karen and/or interest in criminal proceedings. But let’s presume that Borce and Sarah were people very much loved by Karen and mocking them and throwing around wildly unfounded theories isn’t honouring her life or contributing to meaningful discussion about the case. We all want justice but the circus of speculation is getting... embarrassing. Just sharing my thought that we should all take a step back and focus on facts and genuine theories.

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion.

My opinion is that the people who are in this 'circus of speculation' are the ones who have kept this thread alive. Who have been researching relentlessly over this whole time period. Who have followed up every nuance that has been given by the police. Have examined and re-examined all CCTV vision that has been published.

If they are now relaxing a bit, and waiting patiently for justice, then that is their prerogative. They have worked hard to keep this thread and visibility for Karen alive .. they have been focusing on genuine facts and theories, for months and months now.

They certainly are not dishonouring Karen. That dishonour was shown in its greatest form when a daughter decided to not help the police, when a husband clammed up to hide his guilt, when a stepson started spewing indefensible allegations of 'love', when a marriage family did all they could do to deflect the blame from the arrested person ... when a beautiful, gentle woman was heartlessly murdered, and dumped.

IMO JMO MOO

attachment.php
attachment.php

I wonder which of the above 4 reasons resulted in the above story no longer working on the link to the story? Luckily NZ Herald still has the link to the 'story' working.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11934368

BR said he stopped talking to the media as he was advised to by the police but they disputed that. SR said she stopped talking to police because they were trying to make her betray her father and the questioning turned into abuse. I doubt LE would have acted in that way as its bordering on the line of trying to coerce a potential witness which if proven true could potentially be totally damaging to the case.

I think in both cases the public comments in the early stages re why are husband and daughter not assisting police and media with their investigations resulted in the above statements to make them look better from the public's perception. Unfortunately both reasons for not talking only made them look a lot worse in my opinion.

Most times suspects and witness's stop talking to LE so they have no chance of tripping themselves up if they have something to hide.

Number 3 seems the most likely reason to me why the site who wrote the story made it disappear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-24-14-06-25555.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-24-14-06-25555.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_2017-12-24-14-06-35 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_2017-12-24-14-06-35 (1).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 152
LE have a job to do and thank God our boyz DO persist. Persistence is not harassment when it comes down to finding the truth.
YouTube is full of police interrogations hours long, some of the perps break & some don’t. There’s a reason why they ask the same question over and over again.
I’m actually amazed how LE remain extremely polite to the POIs
That’s what our detectives are trained to do....persist.
They don’t use their old tactics like the good old days.

We’ve noticed during many threads we’ve followed that before a trial MSM articles are deleted.

One example is the first police appeal where BR (blue shirt) speak has been deleted and can’t be found. IIRC SR’s radio interview is also gone.

I’m sure it’s about sub judice.

I hope for you Steve justice is swift.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I wonder which of the above 4 reasons resulted in the above story no longer working on the link to the story? Luckily NZ Herald still has the link to the 'story' working.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11934368

BR said he stopped talking to the media as he was advised to by the police but they disputed that. SR said she stopped talking to police because they were trying to make her betray her father and the questioning turned into abuse. I doubt LE would have acted in that way as its bordering on the line of trying to coerce a potential witness which if proven true could potentially be totally damaging to the case.

I think in both cases the public comments in the early stages re why are husband and daughter not assisting police and media with their investigations resulted in the above statements to make them look better from the public's perception. Unfortunately both reasons for not talking only made them look a lot worse in my opinion.

Most times suspects and witness's stop talking to LE so they have no chance of tripping themselves up if they have something to hide.

Number 3 seems the most likely reason to me why the site who wrote the story made it disappear.

Victoria Police refused to comment when the allegations were put to them by news.com.au. Oh the irony.

In remarks published yesterday, Borce Ristevski said he had not made a fresh appeal for information about the disappearance of his wife eight weeks ago because police had “strongly recommend(ed)” not speaking to the media.

However, a Victoria Police spokeswoman denied the family was advised to keep quiet. “Police are not in a position to restrict anyone from speaking to the media,” she said.

It is understood that Mr Ristevski also voiced suspicions police were leaking against him to the media. He did not return The Australian’s calls yesterday.

In an interview with the Herald Sun published yesterday, he hit out at what he said was incorrect information about the family’s financial situation published by some media outlets. He said police had enough leads to investigate at this stage without again asking the public for information.

“We have been told (by police) that ‘we strongly recommend that you don’t speak to the media’. They’re telling us that they’re going through the phone-ins and whatever else, and we don’t need anything extra at this stage,” said Mr Ristevski, adding he only wanted to correct the record. ..... :eek::lol:

“My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn’t done a runner on the basis of our finances.”

That may well be the only honest sentence Bozza uttered. imo

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...i/news-story/d422c5b7b1ec303298d398f023d3327a
Police deny bid to muzzle family of Karen Ristevski

“We have been told (by police) that ‘we strongly recommend that you don’t speak to the media’. They’re telling us that they’re going through the phone-ins and whatever else, and we don’t need anything extra at this stage,” said Mr Ristevski, adding he only wanted to correct the record. ..... :eek::lol:

RSBM

I would say that it was more likely his high-priced top criminal lawyer who told him not to speak to the media. Or even one of the lawyer's lesser counterparts.
Maybe ole Borce was feeling a little bit confused on the day that he said that. Was he even speaking with the police at the time he said that, or had he clammed up already?

:thinking:

The wildest unfounded theory came from a family member who was meant to be honouring Karen's life. IMO

It was Vasko who raised the frankly bizarre suggestion (quickly discounted by the cops) that Karen had somehow secured herself a “fake passport” and “run away” overseas after tensions between Anthony, her husband and herself reached boiling point.

“I don’t think she will come back. I reckon she’s gone for good,” he told the Herald Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

The only true statement he has uttered. BBM.

Right. It’s less about ‘who’ at this point and more about the ‘how’ and ‘why.’

I think we can assume the how is probably by vehicle, the why, well that is open to conjecture and I believe that as this is a forum for discussion, every theory is open for debate, no matter how out of left field it is. I don't like the nicknames myself but do not personally find them offensive, each to their own I guess.

As to the who, I think that is very important because I for one do not believe that the accused disposed of KR by himself, he had help. We work on the information available to us through msm or hair salons, which I believe is about 20% of what the Police have. Sometimes this may bring out wacky theories, who knows one of these wacky theories may eventually prove right, or close. This is not a dig just a point of view, and only my point of view.

Anyway you all have a great Christmas and enjoy your time with your families. Hug them and tell them how much they mean to you, and good sleuthing. :santahat::christmastree:

I find this interesting that clues from phone records. I always wondered why the cops zeroed in on Toolern Vale and Gisborne. What were the clues. More than just the pings IMO.

As long ago as August 2016 sources were telling the Herald Sun they were convinced Mrs Ristevski was dead.

CLUES FROM PHONE RECORDS LED POLICE to believe the rural area northwest of Melbourne was where she would eventually be found.

They had searched an area around Toolern Vale and Gisborne not far away the week before Christmas last year.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...r/news-story/6a7f94682f998390b348e7e19a7d9491

Husband arrested over Karen Ristevski murder in case that intrigued us all

Can anyone tell me the nick names Karen & Borce had for each other. I gather it’s not Bozo.

Bozza was supposobly the nickname for BR according to the family friend who also states he is 95% sure BR is innocent.

After 20 plus years of marriage I doubt your giving each other nicknames.

I don't believe the messages one bit that supposobly KR sent in the above story in the Herald. Someone deleted a lot of photos on KR's Facebook to make it look like happy family scenes maybe someone instead of deleting added messages to that site with the quotes from KR. Someone will be in serious trouble with LE if that's occurred.

I find this interesting that clues from phone records. I always wondered why the cops zeroed in on Toolern Vale and Gisborne. What were the clues. More than just the pings IMO.

As long ago as August 2016 sources were telling the Herald Sun they were convinced Mrs Ristevski was dead.

CLUES FROM PHONE RECORDS LED POLICE to believe the rural area northwest of Melbourne was where she would eventually be found.

They had searched an area around Toolern Vale and Gisborne not far away the week before Christmas last year.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...r/news-story/6a7f94682f998390b348e7e19a7d9491

Husband arrested over Karen Ristevski murder in case that intrigued us all

At the time, police said a number of witnesses had told them about seeing the car in the Diggers Rest, Toolern Vale and Mount Macedon area on the day she went missing.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-13/karen-ristevski-search-for-clues-resumes/8703900

Detectives last year also took CCTV footage from 60 cameras at two service stations at Calder Park and studied video from Toolern Vale General Store. Insp Day would not comment on Mr Ristevski's statement in relation to driving his wife's car to test the fuel gauge. "I'm aware that's what his version of events are," he said.

https://www.frasercoastchronicle.co...tage-emerges-karen-ristevski-mystery/3190762/
Karen Ristevski: Police resume search after finding key witness in investigation 'breakthrough'

Toolern Vale General Store manager Tania Zeine said detectives were tight lipped when they asked to view the CCTV footage.
“About a week ago we had two police officers come in here asking to look at our security cameras, but they didn’t tell us what it was for,” Ms Zeine said.
“My mother said they were here for about half an hour going through the footage and then they left.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...d/news-story/42cd10dd5be25d5a89d90018c7930f7c
Evil stranger could have taken Karen Ristevski, says husband
Andrew Jefferson, Herald Sun
August 29, 2016

Bozza was supposobly the nickname for BR according to the family friend who also states he is 95% sure BR is innocent.

I don't believe the messages one bit that supposobly KR sent in the above story in the Herald. Someone deleted a lot of photos on KR's Facebook to make it look like happy family scenes maybe someone instead of deleting added messages to that site with the quotes from KR. Someone will be in serious trouble with LE if that's occurred.

Sarah?

bbm
So they should be.
and ditto to not believing ....

But according to Mr 95% innocent, they had only made those names up a recently from memory. Something to do with matching dress up parties and talking s**t: facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro