Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Sarah have been able to visit her father in prison yet?

With Christmas Day tomorrow, there certainly won't be any more champagne breakfasts for Borcey for a very long time.

As for other family members, it may not be long for some of them to be in the same boat, hopefully soon. :waiting:

Would Sarah have been able to visit her father in prison yet?

With Christmas Day tomorrow, there certainly won't be any more champagne breakfasts for Borcey for a very long time.

As for other family members, it may not be long for some of them to be in the same boat, hopefully soon. :waiting:

I think the prison Christmas visiting info said weekend visits as normal. But it is up to Bozza to add to his visitors list. I guess it takes a bit of time before visitors lists are processed.
imo

In the early days who was it who contacted Karen's FB friend asking if they had seen her? Anyone remember this?
Would that mean they had a password? (yes)
Could it be that person who deleted the things in question?

In the early days who was it who contacted Karen's FB friend asking if they had seen her? Anyone remember this?

Hmmm ... Sarah ..... next question. :D

That's right she said she logged in to her mothers facebook account.

Sarah told radio station 3AW she had reached out to her mother’s friends on Facebook but to no avail.
“There’s no leads at all, no sightings, nothing,” she said. “I’ve logged onto her Facebook and contacted all of her friends. No one has seen her.”
Sarah said she was desperate for her mother to return home.

http://www.starweekly.com.au/news/k...sing-avondale-heights-mother-karen-ristevski/

Not really, there are a couple of different ways it could have been done. Whoever contacted her friends could have just posted and Tagged Karen, this would appear on her page and all of her friends would see it.

Hmmm ... Sarah ..... next question. :D

That's right she said she logged in to her mothers facebook account.

Sarah told radio station 3AW she had reached out to her mother’s friends on Facebook but to no avail.
“There’s no leads at all, no sightings, nothing,” she said. “I’ve logged onto her Facebook and contacted all of her friends. No one has seen her.”
Sarah said she was desperate for her mother to return home.

http://www.starweekly.com.au/news/k...sing-avondale-heights-mother-karen-ristevski/

Logging on could be as simple as opening her laptop/iPad.

Wonder if Bozo ever did the same :thinking:

Do you mean like Karen had not logged out so no password required?
Yes. Facebook keeps you logged in, you only need to enter your password if you log out. Not many do log out. If Karen didn't have a password to get into her laptop/iPad it would be easy for anyone to access.

Could have happened on her phone as well, but nobody knows where that is.

Agreed. Commenting on his statements makes perfect sense because they exist and examining them is totally relevant. I’m taking about the nick names, taunting and 100% baseless statements.

If there are posts that you think are out of line please follow forum rules and report them by using the alert button at the bottom of the post when necessary. We don't know if any statements are 100% baseless, time will tell.

Yes. Facebook keeps you logged in, you only need to enter your password if you log out. Not many do log out. If Karen didn't have a password to get into her laptop/iPad it would be easy for anyone to access.

So it would be interesting to learn if Karen's facebook had been logged out and when.
As well as if it had actually was logged on all day and night on the 29th June.
imo

BBM
Yes lets presume.

Why did they not help the police?
Why did they clam up?
Why is Borce sitting in prison eating porridge or not, charged with the murder of his wife. Because there was enough evidence to charge him.
The facts in evidence will be told.
imo

Thank you so-so ever so much- I totally agree with you ---

- those two - well the behaviour never added up to me, patterns exist in nature, if you are not truthful it is difficult to maintain a defensible position so you retreat and refuse to co-operate. We have seen this sooooo many times Jill Maher's husband was a clear example, Gerard Baden-Clay the exact opposite, invented a story, elaborated on that story to the point where he had to shut himself down from cooperating.

There is innocent until proven guilty but when the ducks align for the police - and the patterns of the 'subject' are black and white - I think we have a reason to celebrate the arrest and discuss the finer details of their blocking behaviour to prevent self incrimination.

:great::tyou::snowboard::busted::scale:

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate. Breaking news out of Victoria: Air traffic control are reporting that Santa has declared an emergency near the Calder freeway and might not make it to avondale Heights tonight, apparently they hit a bump and Rudolph is out of fuel. We await further updates. Good night all good boys and girls.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate. Breaking news out of Victoria: Air traffic control are reporting that Santa has declared an emergency near the Calder freeway and might not make it to avondale Heights tonight, apparently they hit a bump and Rudolph is out of fuel. We await further updates. Good night all good boys and girls.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh:

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas everyone !

May justice be swift.

e7fc3479a94de85a2afc80da79d2df7a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Borcey certainly won't be having this for Christmas dinner this year...That's for sure!

attachment.php

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!

Justice is coming for Karen !!!

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000285818935.jpg
    nintchdbpict000285818935.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 207
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online