Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you both. I’m thinking a search is different from a crime scene examination. Surely the media would have been all over the house being sealed off by LE, yellow tape and people in white suits coming and going. I’m starting to lean toward a revised theory of the crime occurring outside the home because of this. I know we’ve discussed this before. It’s going to be a long wait to find out for sure.

They could well have both left together in the car 'through the garage' and a fatal incident occurred in the car. As it was the car that Karen regularly drove, a smothering or a choking would be unlikely to leave any evidence. Just a thought. MOO

They could well have both left together in the car 'through the garage' and a fatal incident occurred in the car. As it was the car that Karen regularly drove, a smothering or a choking would be unlikely to leave any evidence. Just a thought. MOO

You could be right KG1.
Borce did say Karen left via the garage and he did eventually recall that he had taken the merc for a run. So it could be assumed he left via the garage as well .....together or not????
The charge sheet says Karen was murdered in Avondale Heights.

The broken cctv.....I :dunno:
Does it seem logical to have cctv facing to those uninterrupted views to the river. Covering the somewhat easy to scale colourbond fence if robbery was intended. Or where evil strangers could so easily be lurking.
The police would be able to tell if the cctv was broken or simply tampered with erased, wouldn't they?
Just as the faulty fuel gauge story would now be sorted one way or another.

Borce must have known the merc would have been caught by at least one of the cctv given all the mansions in the street.....regardless of what exit he took - left or right.

One of the police hypothesis is/was that Karen was hidden in the merc.
I wonder if that remains the favoured hypothesis?

Our WS Christmas came slightly early this year didn’t it guys. I remember we all asked for BR to be arrested before Christmas & he was. Thank you to our wonderful hard working and persistent police force.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could LE have found something on those broken cameras that might have incriminated BR?Lovers or a hint of DViolence
Anything from the hard drive that happened before the camera broke. Was it really broken? I I I hope our cops checked everything from those camera’s past.

“you can recover videos from the CCTV device that has been damaged due to lightning. ... CCTV DVR uses a hard drive to store data. So, even if any video is deleted it does not get erased permanently and the video data still remains on the hard drive unless overwritten”

https://www.stellarinfo.co.in/services/cctv-footage-recovery.php

If he did break them before her murder, that would show premeditation, wouldn't it?

He apparently claimed that the CCTV at the house had been broken for five or six months.
Couldn't have been that concerned about evidence of evil strangers or burglars.

I am sure the police would have checked the hard drive of the unit(s) ... if the hard drive was still there. It may have been removed (to be 'replaced' with a new hard drive at some point in time) and 'thrown away'. Seems that Borce did think about the CCTV at the house.

On Sunday Borce Ristevski told the Herald Sun the security cameras installed at their house had been broken for 'five or six months'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-security-cameras-home-broke-disappeared.html

He apparently claimed that the CCTV at the house had been broken for five or six months.
Couldn't have been that concerned about evidence of evil strangers or burglars.

I am sure the police would have checked the hard drive of the unit(s) ... if the hard drive was still there. It may have been removed (to be 'replaced' with a new hard drive) and 'thrown away'. Seems that Borce did think about the CCTV at the house.

A new hard drive. The techo's would be able to tell that. You would think.
Nuh, there has/had to be something on the hard drive. Why have a new hard drive put into a stuffed cctv if that were the case.
imo

A new hard drive. The techo's would be able to tell that. You would think.
Nuh, there has to be something on the hard drive. Why have a new hard drive put into a stuffed cctv.
imo

I don't mean that he had actually got around to fitting a new hard drive, just perhaps had ripped the previous one out and destroyed it. Hard drives are easy to remove. Probably easier than removing a monitoring device from a vehicle. :rolleyes:

The actual camera may not have been broken. Just the recording aspect of it. Which means that it is pretty much no good, unless you want to sit and monitor the screen all the time.

And that is why I think he could have claimed it was no longer recording (broken), would have given him a good excuse to get rid of the old hard drive.

I truly think that the CCTV 'not working' was one of the initial red flags for the police. As well as Borce being the last person to see Karen alive, and Karen's non-contact with her work place.

I don't mean that he had actually got around to fitting a new hard drive, just perhaps had ripped the previous one out and destroyed it. Hard drives are easy to remove. Probably easier than removing a monitoring device from a vehicle. :rolleyes:

The actual camera may not have been broken. Just the recording aspect of it. Which means that it is pretty much no good, unless you want to sit and monitor the screen all the time.

I truly think that the CCTV 'not working' was one of the initial red flags for the police. As well as Borce being the last person to see Karen alive, and Karen's non-contact with her work place.

Argh .... yes that would look very sus.

I don't know that we could ever clearly see where the CCTV is on the house.

Wouldn't it be great if that neighbour's CCTV that recorded Karen's vehicle leaving the house also recorded Borce screwing around with their own CCTV camera right before/after Karen went missing? Or if a neighbour saw him messing around with it during that time frame (seeing that it had been broken for 5-6 months ... apparently). :D

Wouldn't necessarily mean anything speciific, on its own. But it sure would add to the pile of circumstantial evidence.

I don't know that we could ever clearly see where the CCTV is on the house.

Wouldn't it be great if that neighbour's CCTV that recorded Karen's vehicle leaving the house also recorded Borce screwing around with their own CCTV camera right before/after Karen went missing? Or if a neighbour saw him messing around with it during that time frame (seeing that it had been broken for 5-6 months ... apparently). :D

Wouldn't necessarily mean anything speciific, on its own. But it sure would add to the pile of circumstantial evidence.

Is that a camera at the left of the small windows?

Screenshot (32).png

https://www.thehomepage.com.au/property/rental/23-oakley-drive-avondale-heights/1596203

Great pics, soso!

Makes me feel a bit sad, to think that Karen lived there - likely bought the house with great hope and happiness - and then was murdered there.

It is sad. A home’s design and interior usually reflects the female’s tastes.
e93c28b8c69e8832cdc85a96e8ad33cd.jpg

It looks like the block was purchased in 1994 but it doesn’t show what year it was built.
Full of memories, good and bad.

It’s an good day when an alleged murderer is behind bars.

A little birdy whispered to me that boris was in the middle of making plans to leave the country....possibly to “join Sarah on her holiday” which in turn forced the hand of the investigators to arrest.... (all hear say)

A little birdy whispered to me that boris was in the middle of making plans to leave the country....possibly to “join Sarah on her holiday” which in turn forced the hand of the investigators to arrest.... (all hear say)

Argh - well Sly did suggest that deposits would be lost if New Year holidays were booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18