Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little birdy whispered to me that boris was in the middle of making plans to leave the country....possibly to “join Sarah on her holiday” which in turn forced the hand of the investigators to arrest.... (all hear say)

Did your little birdy tell you if this holiday was intended to be a very long one - maybe never to return? .... :D

A little birdy whispered to me that boris was in the middle of making plans to leave the country....possibly to “join Sarah on her holiday” which in turn forced the hand of the investigators to arrest.... (all hear say)

I thought that Sarah was in Melbourne with relatives. Maybe Vlasko who knows all about fake passports and how easy they are to obtain?

Ahhh the arrogance of thinking he’s Scott free.

There was somefink that made the cops jump just before Christmas, that makes total sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry I did not mean you particularly. I meant everyone is kept guessing.
No I have no idea where she is.

Her ‘airport buddy’ has been to ‘Europe, America, Africa, Middle East and going to Asia’.
Meeting up in Asia?

We told him to pack a bag. Oppps wrong direction.
He was thinking chow mein, we meant porridge.

Wow, that is a very risky move if correct.

IF LE told him not to leave the country wouldn’t have they taken his passport or put restrictions on it. :dunno:

Making preparations for an overseas holiday is no crime BUT if LE specifically said he was not to leave the country and he ignored them and went ahead preparing tickets and accomodation that would’ve made LE really sour.

Surely there wasn’t a try for a fake passport.

IF LE told him not to leave the country wouldn’t have they taken his passport or put restrictions on it. :dunno:

Making preparations for an overseas holiday is no crime BUT if LE specifically said he was not to leave the country and he ignored them and went ahead preparing tickets and accomodation that would’ve made LE really sour.

Surely there wasn’t a try for a fair passport.

He may have another passport that he did not declare.

Depends which countries you are citizens of eg you can have a British and an Australian passport.

Surely there wasn’t a try for a fake passport.

Could they have told him not to leave but left him with his passport so as to catch him preparing to flee . . . which would be additional evidence?

Depends which countries you are citizens of eg you can have a British and an Australian passport.

Australia and Macedonia both allow dual citizenship. My guess is that it is possible for him to have both.

https://flagtheory.com/dual-citizenship/

Macedonia. – YES
Macedonia allows dual citizenship. Such citizens are regarded exclusively as Macedonian while in the country.
Reference: Macedonian citizenship is primarily based upon the principle of jus sanguinis (right of blood). According to the Law of Citizenship 1992, one may hold Macedonian citizenship and another citizenship from another state. However, within Macedonia, the person would be considered exclusively a Macedonian citizen, unless otherwise stipulated by an international agreement.

Seems we also have an Extradition Treaty with Macedonia:

https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2009C01067

OK. Do you mean duel citizenship?
Can you have two passports then?

Yes, you can have two passports, and I am not sure that the Australian government could confiscate his foreign passport, because that remains the property of the country who issued it. My Australian passport belongs to the Australian government, not me. It says so somewhere in your passport.

So if BR was born in Masedonia then I gather SR could have the same.
I gather this only from the present shenanigans of our parliament.
Are we sure SR ever came back to Aus?

So if BR was born in Masedonia then I gather SR could have the same.
I gather this only from the present shenanigans of our parliament.
Are we sure SR ever came back to Aus?

Not sure about Sarah, but if he was born in Macedonia he would be able to acquire one, just by being born there. I think it is quite likely that she could get one too, Some countries allow grandchildren of citizens to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member