Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand it either, you might be right could it have been denied how can this be found out?

I can see Stary asking him if he can raise the funds and BR thinking he’ll save some money by going to goal.

Stary thinking another stupid decision BOZO !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can see Stary asking him if he can raise the funds and BR thinking he’ll save some money by going to goal.

Stary thinking another stupid decision BOZO !!

If it was about money, he wouldn't have any asset's to secure a bond loan. The house is/was in Karen's name and I very much doubt any changes would be made until after trial.

Mrs Ristevski brother-in-law, Vasko Ristevski, 56, claimed the missing mother had fled overseas on a fake passport and defended his brother Borce.

He told the Herald Sun "a lot of husbands" kill their wives "but no way is Borce capable of that".
"I don't think she will come back, I reckon she's gone for good," he said.

He made the comments in August, just hours after police searched bushland in the Barmah National Park, where the Ristevski family is believed to have spent holidays.

http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4484340/karen-ristevski-the-mystery-that-gripped-the-state/

23 August 2016
Vasko offered his version to the media -- fake passport, blah, blah
'A lot of husbands do that (murder) for some reason, but no way is Borce capable of that,' Vasko Ristevski told the Herald Sun outside his Hoppers Crossing home.
'I reckon she's run away. That's my feeling, what with all the rumours going on about Anthony (Rickard),' he said.
'She's been going overseas to America and Hong Kong each month for the past 10 years on business, and I'm told it's fairly easy to get a false passport.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rne-mother-wasn-t-murdered-husband-Borce.html

27th August - Dean calls crimestoppers and the shovel seized from the R's house in late August, presumably.

Was Barmah the red herring, just as it was said Ant was?

If it was about money, he wouldn't have any asset's to secure a bond loan. The house is/was in Karen's name and I very much doubt any changes would be made until after trial.

Yes sleep. So now Borce is jobless who will be paying mortgage?
What's happening with those bins and the lawn em.....:)

Yes sleep. So now Borce is jobless who will be paying mortgage?
What's happening with those bins and the lawn em.....:)

I imagine the rent will bringing in about $3,200 approx @ $800.00(+) per week which will be over and above what the mortgage is. That should pay well over the rates etc.

IIRC they owed $600,000 on the mortgage. (?)

$600,000 over 25 years @ 3.65% = $3,052 per month.

Mozo.com.au

He rented it just in time, coincidentally it makes you wonder if the cops held off for this. Nice of our cops eh?

I imagine the rent will bringing in about $3,200 approx @ $800.00(+) per week which will be over and above what the mortgage is. That should pay well over the rates etc.

IIRC they owed $600,000 on the mortgage. (?)

$600,000 over 25 years @ 3.65% = $3,052 per month.

Mozo.com.au

He rented it just in time, coincidentally it makes you wonder if the cops held off for this. Nice of our cops eh?

That would be nice of our cops .. tgy.
Was SR overseas when the big Kings truck arrived?
I guess the payments dependent on the house actually being let.
What if the leasers are a bit ify and don't pay on time .....a long process to recoup the money.
Gee Borce himself would understand that sometimes the rent is not of the highest priority....jmo.

I agree with TGY, the rent will be paying any outstanding debts.

I'd also guess that his wage as a stop/go person wouldn't have been enough to pay the mortgage, hence why he's renting it out.

I agree with TGY, the rent will be paying any outstanding debts.

I'd also guess that his wage as a stop/go person wouldn't have been enough to pay the mortgage, hence why he's renting it out.

I’m surprised.
Maybe it’s danger money involved.

a2aa5332146c60bfb9f6d3055294aa66.jpg
a8f597f2d1f8841fe7d31ba8461fc9ff.jpg

https://www.glassdoor.com.au/Salaries/traffic-controller-salary-SRCH_KO0,18.htm

I know someone who has done this out west for road construction probably to do with mines. He had to take a mat to stand on because the road was melting. That would be the higher end and just a terrible job.

:seeya: poss.
I agree a terrible job with all the weather elements, the impatient idiots on the road and the construction machinery working closely.
In the next suburb to me several years ago a traffic controller was squashed by a steamroller.

:seeya: poss.
I agree a terrible job with all the weather elements, the impatient idiots on the road and the construction machinery working closely.
In the next suburb to me several years ago a traffic controller was squashed by a steamroller.

:wave: ouch!

Not a bad national average. Better than meat processing??

But it was not about the money. He was just doing it to get out the house. :giggle:
Maybe the mechanic made an error with that up as well.
imo

Hmmm .... everyone has garbage they will have to appear on the kerb eventually....lol

Maybe they have to work extra long hours to pay the rent so expect the bins will be put out tonight when they get home after their second shift at 11pm.

Off topic.
Hoping all the Melbournians from this topic and their family and friends are safe after the dreadful event in Melbourne City this afternoon.

Just heard on local radio that the perp responsible for this horrific crime is to appear in Court this afternoon. Mental illness has also been mentioned (wouldn't you just know it).

Another shocking tragedy. You're not safe anywhere today and it seems to be getting worse. :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beffers101