Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get nervous the three of you.

And see not the minds here and and how we work.

Everyday when we wake her spirit is still moving,

Fall out of the sky yesterday we all did not.

Not fools.

Yes A Rule had me confused ..:)

6:11 am on the 30th it was posted to facebook.
With no description of Karen or what she was wearing.

When was her description and what she was last seen wearing released was that late on the 1 July or the 2nd?

The medical condition and absence of shoes.

Just quoting myself to add link and answer my own question.

Australian news wrap for Friday 1 July 2016.

Victoria Police on Thursday, 30/06/2016 22:03 AEST

Police are appealing for public assistance to help locate missing 47-year-old Karen Ristevski.
Karen was last seen at her home address on Oakley Drive, Avondale Heights about 10am on Wednesday.
Police have concerns for her welfare as her disappearance is out of character.
She is described as 160cm tall, slim build, shoulder length brown hair.
She was last seen wearing a black jacket and jeans and is known to frequent Taylors Lakes

http://trueblueline.net/2016/07/aussie-police-news-wrap-for-friday-01072016-nightly/

When making a missing persons report, the police may take full details straight away or they may take some basic details to carry out initial enquiries and come back to you for more detailed information if the person is not located within a short period of time.

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/someone-i-know-missing/how-report-missing-person

Am I missing what happened at the inspection Em?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still hearing from sources they believe SR has a lead role in this...mmm

It's Twitter not facebook...sorry.
For all you facebookers...when did family and friends start posting publicly about Karen being missing?
30th or after that date?
I'm pretty sure Chris ristevski had a FB post up about his aunt on 30 June. He's now deleted it just in the last few days.
Went along the lines of missing without a trace , please help.
He answered to a couple of comments that day. Then next day wrote something like detectives have taken over.
To me it was a half arsed attempt to seem concerned . Played the part by posting this to "seem" concerned, then quickly wiped his hands clean by saying detectives now taking over so he didn't have to continue acting like he was concerned.
Funny how this was the only post he made of his aunt. Another fake as AR would say . My opinion......

Can you elaborate a bit more Wendy8888 ..... [emoji848]

I'm pretty sure Chris ristevski had a FB post up about his aunt on 30 June. He's now deleted it just in the last few days.
Went along the lines of missing without a trace , please help.
He answered to a couple of comments that day. Then next day wrote something like detectives have taken over.
To me it was a half arsed attempt to seem concerned . Played the part by posting this to "seem" concerned, then quickly wiped his hands clean by saying detectives now taking over so he didn't have to continue acting like he was concerned.
Funny how this was the only post he made of his aunt. Another fake as AR would say . My opinion......

Thanks MI

Deleted it...in the last few days....really.

If CR is correct.
Presumably it was the Mooney Ponds detectives that it was handed too as they took over for just a few days.
As BR said he was the last person to see Karen I expect that more detailed statements would have been in order once the detectives became involved.
SR being said to be the last person before her father, to see her mother earlier that morning. Would surely have been required to provide a more detailed account to detectives.
It took a long time for that to be released in the media that Sarah was home that morning, though.
I am thinking it possible that it was the 2nd before Sarah spoke to the detectives..
Did she provide a statement?

Of course we know BR shut down in his second statement - that after it had escalated into the big boys in town.
imo

If CR is correct.
Presumably it was the Mooney Ponds detectives that it was handed too as they took over for just a few days.
As BR said he was the last person to see Karen I expect that more detailed statements would have been in order once the detectives became involved.
SR being said to be the last person before her father, to see her mother earlier that morning. Would surely have been required to provide a more detailed account to detectives.
It took a long time for that to be released in the media that Sarah was home that morning, though.
I am thinking it possible that it was the 2nd before Sarah spoke to the detectives..
Did she provide a statement?

Of course we know BR shut down in his second statement - that after it had escalated into the big boys in town.
imo

Absolutely they would have wanted to ask more. A friend of mine was the last person known to have seen someone before the latter was shot dead. My friend had many long conversations with police. They'd ask stuff, go away and do investigations, and come back with more questions. (The culprit was found and convicted.)

Wow emirates, you've got guts!!!must have been quite confronting 😶

Can you elaborate a bit more Wendy8888 ..... [emoji848]

Lol long and silly story really but they swear it came to them in a dream... described SR to a the letter except they say they’d never seen a pic of her. Bit who whoo and all but gains weight when you look at what’s going on.....

Lol long and silly story really but they swear it came to them in a dream... described SR to a the letter except they say they’d never seen a pic of her. Bit who whoo and all but gains weight when you look at what’s going on.....

Your "source" was someone who dreamt about this!!! Sorry but you should have made this clear when you first posted.

Fair enough Wendy8888, sounds like it could be on par with me and my Scottish psychic lady obsession .... thanks for sharing [emoji4]

Thank you for the reminder, SouthAussie.

Thirty-seven, that's 37 !!, posts removed for discussing sending and receiving PMs.

Seriously folks, have none of you read The Rules?

I believe to be this so.

Without saying much, i have been doing more looking.

Just wondering if those text messages could be fake from the Whatsapp thingo? Is that possible? Interesting that names are blacked out ..... okay, any tech whiz's out there, I mean, could they be tampered with, rephotographed, just wondering .... curious someone in the case has a nickname ending in ezzy and ez .... the whatsapp person's identity seems to be shrouded in mystery and anonymity for no logical reason that I can think of at this point. Also switches to name of Karen when she is missing [emoji848]
561d06ae1845c4a0a37b0ee324d3879c.jpg

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I'm following the Jason Rohde trial and the investigating officer is currently on the stand explaining extracting whatsapp messages, for those interested, (google-there are sites describing how to manipulate whatsapp messages) here are the tweets. -

https://twitter.com/LA_JANSEN

When messages are deleted off whatsapp, it's hard to ascertain the time of the message. It's easier if entire chat deleted

Engelbrecht says whatsapp messages can only be retrieved from the Whatsapp company, with a warrant

Date and time of messages can be manipulated. Need to check date and time on device and itemised billing

Engelbrecht confirms that one can track how a photo got onto a handset

(In answer to your question Itsapuzzle, yes, the messages can be manipulated in various ways)

One can track how a photo got into a handset .... that's interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3