Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your porridge Bozo. What’s floating on top of that ?! Eww watch out! Who’s working in the kitchen.
d30ca06de702413272715fd41c555d64.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe the Court would not allow pecan nuts and fur lined denim vests to be used as surety. ;)

Snoop that’s a great idea. A packet of pecans and a sweaty fur denim jacket. Oh the sheriffs would be fighting over those.

I personally believe he is guilty as charged without a shadow of a doubt BUT whatever happened to innocent before proven guilty in a court of law? Some of these posts and speculations are becoming a little much.

I personally believe he is guilty as charged without a shadow of a doubt BUT whatever happened to innocent before proven guilty in a court of law? Some of these posts and speculations are becoming a little much.

I’m guilty of that Laptop.
It’s been a long time coming and I think we are all relieved Karen’s justice is hopefully around the corner.

I’m thinking of Karen’s family being so close to Christmas and what they, God love them, have been through.

I’m guilty of that Laptop.
It’s been a long time coming and I think we are all relieved Karen’s justice is hopefully around the corner.

I’m thinking of Karen’s family being so close to Christmas and what they, God love them, have been through.

I understand that and think we are all here for justice for Karen and/or interest in criminal proceedings. But let’s presume that Borce and Sarah were people very much loved by Karen and mocking them and throwing around wildly unfounded theories isn’t honouring her life or contributing to meaningful discussion about the case. We all want justice but the circus of speculation is getting... embarrassing. Just sharing my thought that we should all take a step back and focus on facts and genuine theories.

I understand that and think we are all here for justice for Karen and/or interest in criminal proceedings. But let’s presume that Borce and Sarah were people very much loved by Karen and mocking them and throwing around wildly unfounded theories isn’t honouring her life or contributing to meaningful discussion about the case. We all want justice but the circus of speculation is getting... embarrassing. Just sharing my thought that we should all take a step back and focus on facts and genuine theories.

Yes......

The wildest unfounded theory came from a family member who was meant to be honouring Karen's life. IMO

It was Vasko who raised the frankly bizarre suggestion (quickly discounted by the cops) that Karen had somehow secured herself a “fake passport” and “run away” overseas after tensions between Anthony, her husband and herself reached boiling point.

“I don’t think she will come back. I reckon she’s gone for good,” he told the Herald Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

The wildest unfounded theory came from a family member who was meant to be honouring Karen's life. IMO

It was Vasko who raised the frankly bizarre suggestion (quickly discounted by the cops) that Karen had somehow secured herself a “fake passport” and “run away” overseas after tensions between Anthony, her husband and herself reached boiling point.

“I don’t think she will come back. I reckon she’s gone for good,” he told the Herald Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...s/news-story/2bbe3c1ab602e2e9948986048d337aad

Yes, well he may well turn out to be a partner in crime;

BBM
Yes lets presume.

Why did they not help the police?
Why did they clam up?
Why is Borce sitting in prison eating porridge or not, charged with the murder of his wife. Because there was enough evidence to charge him.
The facts in evidence will be told.
imo

Agreed. Commenting on his statements makes perfect sense because they exist and examining them is totally relevant. I’m taking about the nick names, taunting and 100% baseless statements.

Definitely, someone will have to be eventually charged with interference, Karen did not put herself between the logs.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Definitely, someone will have to be eventually charged with interference, Karen did not put herself between the logs.

Right. It’s less about ‘who’ at this point and more about the ‘how’ and ‘why.’

Right. It’s less about ‘who’ at this point and more about the ‘how’ and ‘why.’
I believe the police know the answer to that trifecta of questions. Going to be a long wait for the trial. Hoping for justice

Ant is ranting "he doesn't need to lie" - and I do need punctuation marks, otherwise I'm not able to understand the post. :confused:

Learned sleuthers, do we know for sure whether the house was ever forensically examined? To my knowledge it has never been reported that it was. Am I correct? Soso I may be relying on your encyclopaedic knowledge of the case here.

Learned sleuthers, do we know for sure whether the house was ever forensically examined? To my knowledge it has never been reported that it was. Am I correct? Soso I may be relying on your encyclopaedic knowledge of the case here.

It has never been reported in MSM that the home was 'forensically' examined, they have however removed a shovel with dirt on it, an iPad with several interesting searches etc.

It would have to be assumed that the house has definitely been searched and items etc forensically tested.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4248780/Police-seize-shovel-home-Karen-Ristevski.html

Thank you both. I’m thinking a search is different from a crime scene examination. Surely the media would have been all over the house being sealed off by LE, yellow tape and people in white suits coming and going. I’m starting to lean toward a revised theory of the crime occurring outside the home because of this. I know we’ve discussed this before. It’s going to be a long wait to find out for sure.

I think the most unfounded theory pre an arrest was the one below:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/324...-told-family-evil-stranger-abducted-his-wife/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme