Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That part of the hearing , where the newspaper chap, I think the editor, rings Borce and tells him that a body has been found up at Mt Macedon, and Borce says ' What's that got to do with me?' is tremendously significant, in regard to Borce's eventual sentencing , ( which is why it was inserted into the hearing apropos of nothing else ) in relation to incriminating behaviour and in relation to Edgarb's post above with the freighting of the conviction going to the heart of Borce's ruthlessness and avaricious determination.

I have to disagree partly with this Troops, it can't be significant he was talking to a Journalist not the Police, no obligation to say anything let alone tell him how he feels or anything. Not standing up for the little jerk, but I just don't think it's significant.

Last edited:
Imagine being married to a clown like this? All Karen wanted to continue with her shop which looks like was bringing in some bread and butter but that appears not good enough to BR, he wanted to ruin that as well.
He wanted the sale, he got his way to bring in more quick money, Karen said no allegedly, maybe she knew the trade, her business, her baby.

This is why I just don't think there is another woman involved.. not that Borce wouldn't try it on, he seems the kind of bloke who is forever looking for someone to rescue him from the deep hole he has dug for himself . But he just hasn't clicked with someone silly enough and even though Ant has managed to find someone nearly as silly as would be needed, Borce is too old for women to be rescuing now..

I wonder if Karen actually rescued him from his previous marriage.. it would be par for the course for the Borce's of this world.. help me, I can't do it alone, help me.. ..

I have to disagree partly with this Troops, it can't be significant he was talking to a Journalist not the Police, no obligation to say anything let along tell him how he feels or anything. Not standing up for the little jerk, but I just don't think it's significant.

the significance lies in the off the cuff response to the news. And in the fact that he said it to a journalist has significance also... the editor bloke saw the significance immediately, which is why he is a witness for the Prosecution.

There is no such thing as a wasted witness in a Prosecution's presentation.. Every single word, every witness called is imperative to the big picture.

I know this is all old news but I thought I would not hurt to bring the business resume over from thread 10.
Adding a few things that have been in the media of late.

1985 - BR and KR meet.
1987 - Blue Lazer Jeans Co - established. BR and VR co-owners.
1991 Nov 25 - Warrant Pty Ltd - established.
2000 - Blue Lazer Jeans collapses - owing 600K
2006 - BR pays Salta 430K for 15/85-91 Keilor Park Drive
2007 October 10 - Korse International - established. BR one of 3 directors.
2011 - December ish - BR leaves Korse - due to a dispute over 100K loan from Korse to Warrant.
2012 March - Warrant Brands established. KR sole director and shareholder.
2012 - September - Warrant closed by Vic Supreme Court after action from NB and her then partner. NB being KR former best friend.
2012 - Sold Keilor Park Drive for 588K on lease back.
2013 Asic took NO action as a result of the May report.
2103 May - refinanced mortgage
2014 March 21 - Korse International deregistered
2014 ?? - refinanced mortgage
2014 June - Bella Bleu Broadmeadows store opened.
2015 Dec - Registered company - Envirovision. Borce director - Sarah shareholder
2016 - Feb 23 - BR takes over as director of Warrant Brands. KR remains shareholder.
2016 Feb - Broadmeadows Bella Bleu closed down.
2016 Feb - Caveat placed on R's home.
2016 May 22 - Warrant Pty Ltd - de-registered.
2016 June 14 - Enviorvision bank account opened.
2016 June 24 - Envirovision Abn status active.
2016 June 29 - $850 cash for credit card missing.
2016 July 3 - Funds from Bella Bleu transferred to Envirovision Bank Account.

And there was Puckle Street.
???? Puckle Street stored closed, signage remains.

Assets moved to company in Borce Ristevski's name before wife disappeared, court told
https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...cc8de1719385a1f!8m2!3d-37.767172!4d144.923704
https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/Re...e=6manrfmeb_22
https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/Re...e=jqtcok53w_64
Nocookies
Category: | Herald Sun
http://www.news.com.au/national/vict...8986048d337aad
http://www.smh.com.au/business/prop...on-box-hill-haberdashery-20170629-gx0wre.html

Last edited:
I would also think it possible that Borce had/has a mistress. Vasko reportedly has his close psychic 'friend' while maintaining a marriage. Are the brothers cut from the same cloth?

While they maintained appearances, it seems that all was not good in Borce and Karen's marriage. Borce was sleeping on the couch. A typical place where a husband may sleep when in the doghouse and/or does not want to be in an intimate place with their wife.

And it was closer to the garage for shisha breaks.:D

Borce almost certainly had a plan. I don’t believe the murder was any heat-of-the-moment thing.

. Karen’s inheritance arrived in Dec 2015 – but was known about for a year beforehand.
. Envirovision created as a company in Dec 2015.
. Borce took over as sole director of Warrant on Feb 23rd 2016.
. The house was already in Karen’s name (solely) as of 2000 – so would avoid any further caveats now that Karen was no longer a director.
. Envirovision poised for business (ABN, bank account) in June 2016.
. Karen murdered late June 2016.
. Envirovision absorbs all income as of July 2016.

Borce was avoiding all further caveats, and planning for all assets to come his way.

Sarah had use in his plan, if she was scheduled to inherit Karen’s assets. Likely the case if the marriage was such that Borce was sleeping on the couch each night.
Would Sarah invest Karen’s inheritance in Envirovision, seeing that Sarah was a shareholder and would likely want the company to succeed?
Sarah owning the house meant it wouldn’t incur caveats or be taken away to pay debts.

IMO

Great research SA.
The cops have got to know this surely.
Well done hon!

I would also think it possible that Borce had/has a mistress. Vasko reportedly has his close psychic 'friend' while maintaining a marriage. Are the brothers cut from the same cloth?

While they maintained appearances, it seems that all was not good in Borce and Karen's marriage. Borce was sleeping on the couch. A typical place where a husband may sleep when in the doghouse and/or does not want to be in an intimate place with their wife.

THIS!

I know this is all old news but I thought I would not hurt to bring the business resume over from thread 10.

1985 - BR and KR meet.
2011 - December ish - BR leaves Korse - due to a dispute over 100K loan from Korse to Warrant.
2012 - September - Warrant closed by Vic Supreme Court after action from NB and her then partner. NB being KR former best friend.
2015 Dec - Registered company - Envirovision. Borce director - Sarah shareholder
2016 - Feb 23 - BR takes over as director of Warrant Brands. KR remains shareholder.

Assets moved to company in Borce Ristevski's name before wife disappeared, court told
https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...cc8de1719385a1f!8m2!3d-37.767172!4d144.923704
Nocookies
http://www.smh.com.au/business/prop...on-box-hill-haberdashery-20170629-gx0wre.html

You guys are awsome!

Borce almost certainly had a plan. I don’t believe the murder was any heat-of-the-moment thing.

. Karen’s inheritance arrived in Dec 2015 – but was known about for a year beforehand.
. Envirovision created as a company in Dec 2015.
. Borce took over as sole director of Warrant on Feb 23rd 2016.
. The house was already in Karen’s name (solely) as of 2000 – so would avoid any further caveats now that Karen was no longer a director.
. Envirovision poised for business (ABN, bank account) in June 2016.
. Karen murdered late June 2016.
. Envirovision absorbs all income as of July 2016.

Borce was avoiding all further caveats, and planning for all assets to come his way.

Sarah had use in his plan, if she was scheduled to inherit Karen’s assets. Likely the case if the marriage was such that Borce was sleeping on the couch each night.
Would Sarah invest Karen’s inheritance in Envirovision, seeing that Sarah was a shareholder and would likely want the company to succeed?
Sarah owning the house meant it wouldn’t incur caveats or be taken away to pay debts.

IMO
SPOT ON!!!!

A witness says Karen Ristevski's husband made disturbing comments before his wife's murder

The man, who chose to remain anonymous, told 7 News that his interactions with Mr Ristevski sent "shivers down [his] spine"

"When I first met him, I asked him if he was married and he didn't reply back to me. I found that a bit weird," the man said.

"One of the comments he threw out that I found was very, very weird was, 'this is a good place to get rid of somebody,' and it's not like something you say to someone you've just met."

Don't forget this, when thinking about "preplaned" .....

Borce and Karen Ristevski had money problems before her death
February 2017
..., her husband Borce was a successful businessman.

According to The Australian, one of the company’s clients was retail and clothing giant Myer and it was a successful business for some time.
But the company began to fall apart when one of its main customers, Bradmill textiles, restructured its own company and Mr Ristevski and his brother lost a huge amount of revenue. Blue Laser Jean Co went under in 2000 and ...

“We regret the outcome as this is a company we have built up since 1987 (but) after numerous attempts at restructuring we were unable to come up with an alternative,” he told the meeting, according to Australian Securities and Investments Commission documents.

I think that part of of The Australian report is incorrect. Bradmill Textiles was a textile manufacturer and therefore would have been a supplier of material, most probably denim, to Blue Laser Jean Co. I would think, going on form from 'brothers grimm' that they would have left Bradmill with a large debt for unpaid materials. Bradmill ceased production not long after.
bbm

A witness says Karen Ristevski's husband made disturbing comments before his wife's murder

The man, who chose to remain anonymous, told 7 News that his interactions with Mr Ristevski sent "shivers down [his] spine"

"When I first met him, I asked him if he was married and he didn't reply back to me. I found that a bit weird," the man said.

"One of the comments he threw out that I found was very, very weird was, 'this is a good place to get rid of somebody,' and it's not like something you say to someone you've just met."

Don't forget this, when thinking about "preplaned" .....

Yes, I stumbled on this article again when I was reviewing things a few days ago. Made me wonder if this man will be a witness for the prosecution. He certainly would be locatable, as he provided info to the media.

I also noticed that the encounter happened in March 2016. 3 months before Karen was murdered. I think that Borce had been planning this murder for some time.

The man has told Seven News in Melbourne that he met Borce Ristevski through a mutual friend in March 2016, while the Melbourne man was on a trip to buy clothes for the boutique he and Karen owned.
The 'Creepy' New Evidence In The Karen Ristevski Murder Case

There is a woman on a Facebook group about this case claiming that she spotted VR walking down black hill rd toolernvale on July 3 2016 carrying a backpack. She apparently asked him if he was ok and he said yes just enjoying a walk. She also says she spoke directly with the head detective and was asked to identify bones they had found to determine if they were animal or human. Sounds like a very far fetched story. Not sure if I am allowed to post screenshots of her statement.

There is a woman on a Facebook group about this case claiming that she spotted VR walking down black hill rd toolernvale on July 3 2016 carrying a backpack. She apparently asked him if he was ok and he said yes just enjoying a walk. She also says she spoke directly with the head detective and was asked to identify bones they had found to determine if they were animal or human. Sounds like a very far fetched story. Not sure if I am allowed to post screenshots of her statement.
Yeah saw this, cray-cray if you ask me. No screen shots allowed, and it should just be considered FB rumour, and we shouldn't be talking about this here. :)

Was the house still in Karen's only name in 2016?

The court also heard the couple refinanced their home twice in May 2013 and in 2014.

I guess I am wondering how Karen on her own was able to increase a mortgage to 750k based on Bella Bleu profit and loss.

Borce lawyer said there was no life insurance policy on Karen.
I guess there could have been mortgage insurance though.

Last edited:
Was the house still in Karen's only name in 2016?

The court also heard the couple refinanced their home twice in May 2013 and in 2014.

I guess I am wondering how Karen on her own was able to increase a mortgage to 750k based on Bella Bleu profit and loss.

Borce lawyer said there was no life insurance policy on Karen.
I guess there could have been mortgage insurance though.

A person does not have to be listed as the property owner to be included on the mortgage.
I know this because it is the case for someone in my family. The house is owned solely by her, while the mortgage is in the names of her and her husband.

Karen could have been sole owner.
While the mortgage could be in the names of virtually anyone who was able to get the finance. Karen. Borce. Karen's brother. Karen's aunt. Borce's parents. Anyone who was willing to be responsible for the mortgage.

It would not lessen the ability of the bank to foreclose on the house if payments were not made. It would also not lessen the ability of caveats against anything Karen owned, including the house, if she was still a director of a company with debts that required legal repayment.

This is the same “very local “ woman who said what items were in the brown paper bags.
Vasko was spotted at the burnt down restaurant remember in Toolern Vale.
He admitted this and claimed his psychic had sent him their.
IMO I think there was “stuff” that went on st that burnt out restaurant. Could have been the meeting place to discuss a lot of “what are we going to do now”

1985 - BR and KR meet.

Nocookies

terrific layout , soso…

looking at this, it seems to me utterly improbable that Karen and Borce never fought, as Sarah would try and have the court believe.. Just the financial stuff alone is so hideous, so antagonistic to a peaceful life, so inimical to meaningful dialogue and ordinary communication.

Along with the ordinary stuff of marriage, family problems, sexual problems, children problems, attitudinal problems, all the usual stuff, there is this terrible circus of money and businesses , of friends taking one to court, over money, of creditors, of outlandish expenses and underneath it all the relentless crazed financial risk taking of Borce and his ridiculous money making schemes. Borce was scheming, scamming, defrauding, conning, right up until the moment he was arrested!... he was still at it!..

Murder didn't stop Borce and his fetish about being presented as a man of consequence, a businessman, which, I suppose, in downtown Skopje , might carry a lot of clout, … not so much clout on outer Avondale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member