Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no stats to argue this, but it's unavoidable to conclude that the reason given for female homicide victims isn't given by the victim, who is dead, ( it being homicide) but by the perpetrator, most of which, I hazard a guess, would never ever give the real reason as it would 'diminish their masculinity' to intolerable levels.

Or the motive could be determined by the circumstances/evidence leading up to the homicide. Interesting that domestic argument accounted for 49% back in 2003/2004

Mr Curtin told the court that Mr Ristevski set up a separate company, Envirovision, in December, 2015. He said that Mr and Ms Ristevski's daughter, Sarah, was listed as a shareholder.

ABN status active 24 June 2016 - Envirovison.
Current details for ABN 41 609 873 725 | ABN Lookup

So the company was set up in December 2015, but the abn was obtained six months later and just days before Karen disappeared.

Mr Curtin told the court that Mr Ristevski set up a separate company, Envirovision, in December, 2015. He said that Mr and Ms Ristevski's daughter, Sarah, was listed as a shareholder.

ABN status active 24 June 2016 - Envirovison.
Current details for ABN 41 609 873 725 | ABN Lookup

So the company was set up in December 2015, but the abn was obtained six months later and just days before Karen disappeared.

Ain't no co-inkidink!,,,,

My scenario... Karen got wind of all this jiggery-pokery of Borce's.. confronted him with it, and he murdered her, because his image of himself required it.. Which is what most domestic murders are about. She ruined his perspective of himself.

He had already lost $600,000.00 in his former adventure into the high life of entrepreneurial business, and then a short flirt with Vlasko, yet again, of burrowing into the racehorse industry, where people fail and fall instantly, mostly ..

He hadn't had a job since 2012, he'd bludged and wriggled his way around , he had the nerve to promote himself to Karen , of all people that he knew what he was about in regard to money, and business, although he knew bugger-all about the retail trade, but hey...

When I posted in the morning, WS wouldn't take my ETA. I tried and tried - it couldn't save my change. Now I'm able to add something to my post re "Borce, the juggler":

In the area, where I'm living, there are certain families out of some countries well known to be like a Mini-Mafia (ie Catering Industry/Automobile Trade/Amusement Arcades etc.), woven with one another, often very successful, but if not, there is always the next family member available to take over after bankruptcy (brothers, uncles, nephews, some times even females ;)). You never know, if the "Boss" is the real boss also in a legal way or only known to clients as the boss. The ownership is in reality quite different often.

Borce and Karen Ristevski had money problems before her death
February 2017
..., her husband Borce was a successful businessman.

But the family was plunged into debt when the clothing manufacture and wholesaler, Blue Jean Co, which Mr Ristevski owned with his brother Vasko, collapsed and left him with $600,000 in unsecured debt.

It’s a debt that has plagued the family for more than a decade, ...

According to The Australian, one of the company’s clients was retail and clothing giant Myer and it was a successful business for some time.
But the company began to fall apart when one of its main customers, Bradmill textiles, restructured its own company and Mr Ristevski and his brother lost a huge amount of revenue. Blue Laser Jean Co went under in 2000 and ...

“We regret the outcome as this is a company we have built up since 1987 (but) after numerous attempts at restructuring we were unable to come up with an alternative,” he told the meeting, according to Australian Securities and Investments Commission documents.

Borce almost certainly had a plan. I don’t believe the murder was any heat-of-the-moment thing.

. Karen’s inheritance arrived in Dec 2015 – but was known about for a year beforehand.
. Envirovision created as a company in Dec 2015.
. Borce took over as sole director of Warrant on Feb 23rd 2016.
. The house was already in Karen’s name (solely) as of 2000 – so would avoid any further caveats now that Karen was no longer a director.
. Envirovision poised for business (ABN, bank account) in June 2016.
. Karen murdered late June 2016.
. Envirovision absorbs all income as of July 2016.

Borce was avoiding all further caveats, and planning for all assets to come his way.

Sarah had use in his plan, if she was scheduled to inherit Karen’s assets. Likely the case if the marriage was such that Borce was sleeping on the couch each night.
Would Sarah invest Karen’s inheritance in Envirovision, seeing that Sarah was a shareholder and would likely want the company to succeed?
Sarah owning the house meant it wouldn’t incur caveats or be taken away to pay debts.

IMO

judcom criminal consciousness of guilt

Interesting read.

It is sad there is no conclusive evidence regarding Karen's tragic passing. IMO this raises a question sadly of whether she passed quickly or died a slow and painful death. Given we don't know, and no one has confessed outlining how she passed, should the law then consider the latter possibility and punish accordingly? Similar to new laws regarding the location of a deceased victim?

I would also think it possible that Borce had/has a mistress. Vasko reportedly has his close psychic 'friend' while maintaining a marriage. Are the brothers cut from the same cloth?

While they maintained appearances, it seems that all was not good in Borce and Karen's marriage. Borce was sleeping on the couch. A typical place where a husband may sleep when in the doghouse and/or does not want to be in an intimate place with their wife.

Interesting read.

It is sad there is no conclusive evidence regarding Karen's tragic passing. IMO this raises a question sadly of whether she passed quickly or died a slow and painful death. Given we don't know, and no one has confessed outlining how she passed, should the law then consider the latter possibility and punish accordingly? Similar to new laws regarding the location of a deceased victim?

The fact that Karen was discarded 'like rubbish' should be given full weight. imo

Mrs Ristevski’s aunt has angrily dismissed theories that her niece ran away.
Patricia Gray has appealed for information to help locate Mrs Ristevski, whom she believes was murdered and “discarded like a piece of rubbish”.
Was missing mum Karen Ristevski abducted by a stranger?

Interesting read.

This one too, Edgar:

4.6 - Incriminating Conduct (Post Offence Lies and Conduct)

Interesting read.

The general thrust of a murder charge, (and conviction ) is the point of one's life being taken illegally, and involuntarily. Degrees of atrocity are generally taken into account , and heavily weighted against the accused, but there is provision in the law to take on the operating theory that, even if the cause is not able to be ascertained, a normally healthy woman , well nourished, and sober, would , in all probability fight to her last breath, at whatever cost. And in that case, incurring fear, and horror and pain, etc.

It would never be a part of the case against the accused that the victim lay down and expired peacefully.

That part of the hearing , where the newspaper chap, I think the editor, rings Borce and tells him that a body has been found up at Mt Macedon, and Borce says ' What's that got to do with me?' is tremendously significant, in regard to Borce's eventual sentencing , ( which is why it was inserted into the hearing apropos of nothing else ) in relation to incriminating behaviour and in relation to Edgarb's post above with the freighting of the conviction going to the heart of Borce's ruthlessness and avaricious determination.

Ain't no co-inkidink!,,,,

My scenario... Karen got wind of all this jiggery-pokery of Borce's.. confronted him with it, and he murdered her, because his image of himself required it.. Which is what most domestic murders are about. She ruined his perspective of himself.

He had already lost $600,000.00 in his former adventure into the high life of entrepreneurial business, and then a short flirt with Vlasko, yet again, of burrowing into the racehorse industry, where people fail and fall instantly, mostly ..

He hadn't had a job since 2012, he'd bludged and wriggled his way around , he had the nerve to promote himself to Karen , of all people that he knew what he was about in regard to money, and business, although he knew bugger-all about the retail trade, but hey...

Hey Troops don't forgeet the failed pecan nuts venture or was it ice to Eskimos.

The husband of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski gained control of her business a few months before she disappeared, and the couple’s business history has been marked with bitter disputes and allegations of insolvent trading, The Weekend Australian can reveal.

Company documents show Ms Ristevski’s company, Warrant Brands, is one of a series of business ventures in which she and husband Borce Ristevski have been involved, which include failed plans to sell pecan nuts to China and to sell a line of clothing using the name of former tennis star Mark Philippoussis.

Nocookies

Hey Troops don't forgeet the failed pecan nuts venture or was it ice to Eskimos.

The husband of missing Melbourne woman Karen Ristevski gained control of her business a few months before she disappeared, and the couple’s business history has been marked with bitter disputes and allegations of insolvent trading, The Weekend Australian can reveal.

Company documents show Ms Ristevski’s company, Warrant Brands, is one of a series of business ventures in which she and husband Borce Ristevski have been involved, which include failed plans to sell pecan nuts to China and to sell a line of clothing using the name of former tennis star Mark Philippoussis.

Nocookies

god help us, Borce couldn't win Tatts if he had all the tickets.. How on earth can anyone fail to sell pecan nuts to the Chinese? And who in their right mind would wear anything associated with the Pou?...

Borce truly was supernaturally and I think perhaps deliberately stupid, it's too much stupid to be accidental.

Borce is almost supernaturally stupid.

Imagine being married to a clown like this? All Karen wanted to continue with her shop which looks like was bringing in some bread and butter but that appears not good enough to BR, he wanted to ruin that as well.
He wanted the sale, he got his way to bring in more quick money, Karen said no allegedly, maybe she knew the trade, her business, her baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine