Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and if the starting point for Karens' death is 8.59am, predicated on the last time she made an entry into her laptop.. well.. . anyone can make an entry if the thing is still on..

This thing is Uber-murky, and we haven't got to the actual murder itself , as yet.

Vlasko.. a key man in this shindig, unless he has had 'urgent business' in Macedonia ( which has no reciprocal arrest rights with AU, conveniently. )

I would very much like to see Borce's bookie on the stand to outline just how much Borce, and maybe Vlasko as a betting partner were into the Bookie's bag for..

Somewhere in the multiple thousands , I suspect, above the debts all ready mentioned, since bookie's debts are not collectible thru the usual channels.

And how much did Sarah know of the parent's financials?.. she says they were a very close family. Very close. People talk about money all the time, and people in debt tend to talk of nothing else, so it's reasonable to assume Sarah heard a lot of those type of 'conversations'.... day and night, year in , year out, probably.

After all, it has been a "fight", not a conversation. So I think, she was ridiculed with "thunder thighs", IMO. Slim Karen was not, that's for sure.
How to be wrong, haha! SR slightly has (I saw a new pic in front of court ...) and Karen feared to get them (if eating forbidden things, which Borce brought along). And that was a "fight" in the peaceful household? And one has to be "upset", when telling about in the stand?? - :oops:

How to be wrong, haha! SR slightly has (I saw a new pic in front of court ...) and Karen feared to get them (if eating forbidden things, which Borce brought along). And that was a "fight" in the peaceful household? And one has to be "upset", when telling about in the stand?? - :oops:

Looked like she was in her " active wear" when the pants were probably some designer label :D

more and more I am revising my general reluctance to lump Sarah in with Borce…. but after today's shambolic testimony, I am truly finding it hard to believe that Sarah even left that morning before Karen's death. Certainly, everyone, alive and/or dead left that house that day, to go in different directions...….

Horrible?.. outrageous?.. impossible?

Troops, you are more game than me.:):):)
Check out my posts 668, and 633 (deleted as worried, but visible initially to a few), going against the flow, without being as clear as you.
Perhaps 'time', evidence, Matt may help.
Again, just my own thoughts.

more and more I am revising my general reluctance to lump Sarah in with Borce…. but after today's shambolic testimony, I am truly finding it hard to believe that Sarah even left that morning before Karen's death. Certainly, everyone, alive and/or dead left that house that day, to go in different directions...….

Horrible?.. outrageous?.. impossible?

If Sarah had left for work. It was at Bella Bleu.
So she would have known Mum did not turn up for work on the Wednesday after she had done as Borce told her and paid the 850 on the credit card.

Arnott's snacks will forever remind me of Boris. :eek:

Troops, you are more game than me.:):):)
Check out my posts 668, and 633 (deleted as worried, but visible initially to a few), going against the flow, without being as clear as you.
Perhaps 'time', evidence, Matt may help.
Again, just my own thoughts.

It has never made any sense to me that Sarah would REMAIN IN THE FAMILY HOME, the place her mother mysteriously disappeared from, even more so if a 'random stranger' murdered Karen, her death most likely took place IN THE FAMILY HOME .

And yet, weirdly, with no fear, no expectation of the 'random stranger' coming back to murder them, Borce and Sarah, which is the uppermost thought in any sane persons mind, no.. nope , not a bit of it, they prop there, and Borce gets a job on the roads as a traffic signaler!!.. goes out and comes back every day in a routine!..

their very lack of caution belies the story they are promoting.

Looked like she was in her " active wear" when the pants were probably some designer label :D

I can't find the photo outside court today. Tell me where I can see please?
I doubt this is her best side tho.

e4bb390b79d2dda4701adfd40ed1488f

If Sarah had left for work. It was at Bella Bleu.
So she would have known Mum did not turn up for work on the Wednesday after she had done as Borce told her and paid the 850 on the credit card.

Arnott's snacks will forever remind me of Boris. :eek:

Arnott's snacks will forever remind me of Sarah.
e4bb390b79d2dda4701adfd40ed1488f

* Aunt P flew from Sydney to Melbourne the day after Karen disappeared.
* She spoke to Borce about hiring a private investigator.
* When she contacted a friend who did that line of work Borce said it was "out of his league"
* Aunt P answered yes when she was asked had her opinion of Borce changed.

Category: | Herald Sun
Sarah Ristevski gives evidence at committal hearing

and if the starting point for Karens' death is 8.59am, predicated on the last time she made an entry into her laptop.. well.. . anyone can make an entry if the thing is still on..

This thing is Uber-murky, and we haven't got to the actual murder itself , as yet.

Vlasko.. a key man in this shindig, unless he has had 'urgent business' in Macedonia ( which has no reciprocal arrest rights with AU, conveniently. )

There is more to come. This is just the start. We know very little.
I agree, anyone, having the password or connection, from phone or laptop, could make that entry.
I can make an entry, on my laptop sitting at home, while walking about, miles away from my phone.
Perhaps Police could calculate whether laptop entry is made from that Laptop, but perhaps, not who made the entry.
There is another case, here on Websleuths, (? suicide, ? murder), and we are wondering if alleged murderer, made the last entry, posing as the dead victim. (Also a few more, which you are probably aware of, posing as the victim, after their deaths).

Looking forward to Vlasko, with his explanation, especially at the Macedon site, knowing where it was.
Also the intercepted phone calls will be great, implicating WHO. :D

Last edited:
the debt they all lived under was rising exponentially, day by day, compounding, doubling, tripling, every week, another lump of cash bleeding out, and none coming in.
There would be really horrid mail, every day, threatening mail, nasty mail, hopeless embarrassing mail, there would be phone calls, there would be knocks on the door.

There would hideous sleepless hours, frantic twisting and turning , and costs of every day necessities rising, week by week.

And Sarah says, they argued over Shapes versus milk. I just don't believe it.

Which leads me to, why is she lying?

I read: she left the house for going to University.

The alleged murder occurred between 8.58am and 10.43am on a Wednesday morning after the couple’s then 21-year-old daughter Sarah had left home for work.
Ristevski daughter breaks silence

Work - Uni or maybe not left the house at all. Who would know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member