Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone note, when the next Court Hearing would take place?
I thought it was early Feb.

As mentioned previously, mine is 15 minutes from the CBD.

This is my first WS court case. Will we hear everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first WS court case. Will we hear everything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry to say, we will hear bugger all, due to Victorian Laws, which may change in time, but as yet, no. We may get twitter from the court done by people at the court, or even from a dedicated newspaper site.... the best I hope for is a precis each evening when court is over for the day.

On the bright side, we will get a recorded judgement, when it's all over and decided and the Judge reads out the entire case, the winding paths of the crime, the investigation, the conclusions and the arrest, and then the elements of the defence and the prosecution in their essence. That part may even be televised , or bits of it.

Australia is reluctant to televise court cases. There are many reasons for and against, and as it stands at the present, it is sticking with no televised event. For a dedicated WS it is intolerable, but there it is!..

It is horrid to hear, and it occurs almost daily: another husband charged with killing his wife, in Perth.
Throughout the News, numerous Websleuth Cases, so many similar stories everywhere.

H'mm, todays Herald Sun, 'Ristevski is served evidence - he learns police case against him ..... should be quite the page turner "[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

H'mm, todays Herald Sun, 'Ristevski is served evidence - he learns police case against him ..... should be quite the page turner "[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

and since Borce is now adopting the pose of a man of no substance, broke and busted and on legal aid, that notification from the Public Prosecutor goes before a Legal Panel that is formed to adjudicate if Borce has a hope in hell of winning a case of not guilty. And if that panel, paid for out of public funds decides that Borce doesn't have a hope in hell, and that public funds cannot be wasted on impossible odds, then Borce will be advised to plead guilty or paddle his own canoe in court.

Either way, that is Hobsons choice, but only what Borce deserves.

and since Borce is now adopting the pose of a man of no substance, broke and busted and on legal aid, that notification from the Public Prosecutor goes before a Legal Panel that is formed to adjudicate if Borce has a hope in hell of winning a case of not guilty. And if that panel, paid for out of public funds decides that Borce doesn't have a hope in hell, and that public funds cannot be wasted on impossible odds, then Borce will be advised to plead guilty or paddle his own canoe in court.

Either way, that is Hobsons choice, but only what Borce deserves.

WHAT?? I don’t understand. What has happened to Stary Trooper? I can’t read the article because I’ve met “the wall”.

WHAT?? I don’t understand. What has happened to Stary Trooper? I can’t read the article because I’ve met “the wall”.

It's all in the constellation of the planets, Calliope!!

Stary, while no doubt a grand bloke, a real gent, isn't in the charity business... unless Borce coughs up with the funds for Stary, Stary has to rely on the Legal Aid panel to decide if Stary would be money well spent in defending a client who claims not guilty. As they all do. Everyone claims to be not guilty.

But with the discovery component, whereby the defence gets to see what the prosecution has, it's all back to square one, back to the negotiation table. . Lots of very qualified people get to see the prosecution brief, and then check the coffers in the Legal Aid Piggybank dept and then a decision is made.. is Borce able to be found not guilty before a jury of his peers?..

and if the answer to that is a secretive and comprehensive no, based on all the known factors, then it is probable that along the way , Borce's brave and lip tremblingly pathetic plea of not guilty will undergo a swerve 189 degrees to guilty, m'lud. Straight to sentencing.

That's the way it plays.

it is of course, possible, that should the Legal Aid money controllers decide to back Borce, it isn't a certainty that they would back Stary. He , Stary , may be chosen to represent Borce, and be paid out of Legal Aid funding ( that's state funding, not federal ) but on the other hand, Stary may not be the choice.. What Borce wants doesn't matter a fig at this stage, since he isn't paying .

it is of course, possible, that should the Legal Aid money controllers decide to back Borce, it isn't a certainty that they would back Stary. He , Stary , may be chosen to represent Borce, and be paid out of Legal Aid funding ( that's state funding, not federal ) but on the other hand, Stary may not be the choice.. What Borce wants doesn't matter a fig at this stage, since he isn't paying .

Fascinating! I’ve always wondered how he can afford Stary. Is it possible Stary would choose to defend him using legal aid if he thought he might be successful, or does that only happen on the telly? How did GBC pay his legal bill. Family?

Fascinating! I’ve always wondered how he can afford Stary. Is it possible Stary would choose to defend him using legal aid if he thought he might be successful, or does that only happen on the telly? How did GBC pay his legal bill. Family?

Stary could choose to defend him pro bono, which means, for free.. this would require Stary to suspend his capacity for judgement, I would think.

He cant choose to defend him for free AND get Legal Aid for it, unless Legal Aid agrees that Borce's case has merit. Once Legal Aid studies the Prosecution brief, a clearer picture will emerge in regard to that, my bet is Borce is a goner, .....

A rather accurate cost could be estimated as to the defence of Borce, once the Prosecution notification is absorbed, how many experts in what fields, doctors, maybe even psychiatrists, forensic experts, ( private ones, that is, ) telemetry experts, car experts, geographic experts, soil experts, on and on, you get my drift. Borce would have to pay, or persuade Legal Aid to pay for all that. Plus court costs, administration, secretarial, travel, meals, right down to dry cleaning. .. a huge sum of public money. if there is any chance of it being wasted , it isn't even attempted.

I am pretty sure that Baden Clay 's family paid a hefty sum for the original trial and more for the ridiculous tilt at manslaughter claims... Olivia, she of the swiveling eyes, ran an enormous campaign extracting large sums of money from gullible people in her church, and throughout the network of the family's relations. . Some say Bwana mortgaged his home.. ..

I doubt though if the subscribed money was enough, they will be paying the remainder of the barristers bills off for many years.

Stary could choose to defend him pro bono, which means, for free.. this would require Stary to suspend his capacity for judgement, I would think.

He cant choose to defend him for free AND get Legal Aid for it, unless Legal Aid agrees that Borce's case has merit. Once Legal Aid studies the Prosecution brief, a clearer picture will emerge in regard to that, my bet is Borce is a goner, .....

A rather accurate cost could be estimated as to the defence of Borce, once the Prosecution notification is absorbed, how many experts in what fields, doctors, maybe even psychiatrists, forensic experts, ( private ones, that is, ) telemetry experts, car experts, geographic experts, soil experts, on and on, you get my drift. Borce would have to pay, or persuade Legal Aid to pay for all that. Plus court costs, administration, secretarial, travel, meals, right down to dry cleaning. .. a huge sum of public money. if there is any chance of it being wasted , it isn't even attempted.

I am pretty sure that Baden Clay 's family paid a hefty sum for the original trial and more for the ridiculous tilt at manslaughter claims... Olivia, she of the swiveling eyes, ran an enormous campaign extracting large sums of money from gullible people in her church, and throughout the network of the family's relations. . Some say Bwana mortgaged his home.. ..

I doubt though if the subscribed money was enough, they will be paying the remainder of the barristers bills off for many years.

This is interesting. So unless you can afford it, your guilt may essentially be decided for you prior to the trial, based on the strength of the evidence against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3