Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% Vasko knew what had happened to Karen but anyone else notice that Australian courts don’t seem to pursue accessories after the fact? Maybe our gaols are too full for these small fry.

Remember Baden-Clay’s parents cleaning the house to the point it stunk of bleach and the cops told the old man to remove the vac from his boot several times.
Nothing was ever done to them and they actually cleaned the crime scene! They were cleaning when the cops arrived.

What do these mistresses see in these murderous clowns?

Last edited:
E5FE8484-5608-47C9-B977-7BA1E8BAF1CE.jpeg

Sarah knew her father’s ignition point.
She was anticipating it and actually saw it coming and she knew exactly what to do.

Borce was dragged kicking and screaming to that public appeal, he did NOT want to be there.....if it wasn’t for Aunty Pat.
BR has a history of violence, mark my words.

Allegedly and IMO.

There’s a good old saying... the parasite will consume the host.

Edgarb you are right there are 2 who will not be looking forward to getting cross examined in Court.

Thinking of you and your family Steve and trust you are all staying strong.

You’d know better than me but Borce strikes me as a narcissist with a tank full of little man syndrome.
The sales assistant at Karen’s shops described him as ‘a wonder boy’ but I’m sure the truth will come out on him and when narcissists are exposed they loose control and he will be in full view up on the stand...me finks.

These are the types who will throw mud at Karen.

It’s going to be interesting.

Justice for Karen.

No way IMO - he will be holding tight to his Not Guilty

100% agree Sleepinoz! He will be holding on to his 10% chance of acquittal, if that. He will not worry about everyone else having to take the stand while he sits and zones out because for some reason he has convinced himself all of his actions were justified. Hopefully by the end of the trial he will realise no matter what, no one has the right to take another life, moreso when it is your wife and the person you are supposed to protect. IMO

100% agree Sleepinoz! He will be holding on to his 10% chance of acquittal, if that. He will not worry about everyone else having to take the stand while he sits and zones out because for some reason he has convinced himself all of his actions were justified. Hopefully by the end of the trial he will realise no matter what, no one has the right to take another life, moreso when it is your wife and the person you are supposed to protect. IMO

I wouldn't hold my breath about him realising that no one has the right to take another life.

IMO he's a narcissist and doesn't believe he's in the wrong.

I wouldn't hold my breath about him realising that no one has the right to take another life.

IMO he's a narcissist and doesn't believe he's in the wrong.

BR & SR’s responses said it all when he was asked a simple question at the public plea for the whereabouts of Karen.
SR was fully aware of his short fuse and knew immediately what to do. She’s done it before and had seen how her mother handled his arrogance.
IMO

....when the narcissist feels threatened, winning or succeeding to protect him or herself is all that matters, not consequences. A narcissist’s focus and determination to win at any cost underscore the shallow nature of their emotional connections—to you and to all others.
4 Behaviors That Unmask Narcissists

What have these brazen murderers got in common?
More front that Mark Foys, STUPIDITY AND LAZINESS that’s what.
Did you really think that carrying a coffin would wipe everything clean?
b*llsh*t I say!

Attachments

• 0828314F-41A1-48C6-91C9-47D38193BCCB.jpeg
    0828314F-41A1-48C6-91C9-47D38193BCCB.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 11
  • A85A0CA2-005C-48BD-91B1-2B9A7279289B.jpeg
    A85A0CA2-005C-48BD-91B1-2B9A7279289B.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 920405AD-14ED-4CE8-869B-284A8BAB1687.jpeg
    920405AD-14ED-4CE8-869B-284A8BAB1687.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
18th May 2018

THE shock revelation this week that Sarah Ristevski is listed as Crown witness in the murder case against her father has inevitably led to speculation that she has turned against him.
Daughter to testify in dad’s murder case

View attachment 173597
It will be interesting to see if she is categorized as a hostile witness, or just a witness.

She is going to have to lay out just what went down that morning, in excruciating detail, and be subjected to hard cross examination by Borce's barrister,( because he has to, he can't let Sarah get a skerrick of sympathy with the jury,) whoever that may be, since Starry hit the deck.

Tuff times for Borce. Not pleasant, and he is all alone in that dock, accused of the murder and consequent interference with her corpse, and the cover up, and perverting the course of justice, and wasting police time, and in general annoying on a daily basis the rightfully cranky detectives of Vic Pol, who had to find that body , put up with Borce and Vlasko AND Antony, and Sarah. Not pleasant for them, either.

But since we all are paying for his defence, we might as well sit back and enjoy it, bring it on, I say. Let his barrister do his/her worst, let loose the spiked tongue of the Public Prosecutor, and give muscle to the Judge's arm all day, all week.

(Justice Beale is a bloke of firm and unyielding expectations of how his court will run, he is remembered for booting out of court a terrorists wife who had the bright idea of rocking up to the Supreme Court clad in a face covering burqua/ niquab. 'Out', said Justice Chris Beale, being in no mood to put up with unidentifiable women in his court.

The Victorian Supreme Court said in statement: "Each individual judge is empowered to give directions on a case-by-case basis on who can enter the courtroom."

Professor Jeremy Gans, from the Melbourne Law School, said "a judge's courtroom is his castle" and they have the power to dictate exactly how they want their courtroom to operate. )

Will he be bold enough to take the stand? What do you think.

I genuinely don't think it will get to that , in that Borce will roll over well before, but, say I'm wrong... ( it has happened before! ) … Borce on the stand. It's an each way bet. He has to sit there and listen to his daughter , as a witness for the prosecution, and I am not sure that Borce can deal with that.

Then, if he takes the stand, he will have to, I am convinced, completely wreck Sarah's testimony, from A to Z , and all points in between. He has to. Can he do that? Because if she takes the stand, and then he takes it, it is a conflict of evidence attested to that only one can be believed. Only one can be dismissed as a congenital liar. There just isn't any inbetween about it.

But say he declines to take the stand and so he lets his Barrister loose, under his instructions. Which , he has to do. He will have to instruct that his barrister rips Sarah into confetti, and sweep her up off the floor, if Borce is to survive.

Either way, it's a parting , permanently , of the ways. He has another Anthony on his hands.

That's what I think, Sleeps!

For Borce to roll over, he has to let go of his inflated self-image as a successful, entrepreneurial businessman, his conviction that he is a greatly admired man-about-town, his pride in all things Borce.

Nah, Borce's narcissism won't allow that.

For Borce to roll over, he has to let go of his inflated self-image as a successful, entrepreneurial businessman, his conviction that he is a greatly admired man-about-town, his pride in all things Borce.

Nah, Borce's narcissism won't allow that.

IMO the Ristevski lads look like thugs who argue with their fists rather than their tongues.

Will he be like another Baden-Clay who could enchant any one with his magnificence, and then there’s Vasko, like B-C relatives, just might take the stand to tell all that Karen was a drug affected woman who was spending his inheritance.
Allison was apparently so useless to the point B-C breastfed the children. jeeze.

I’m thinking Sarah will do the same again.

Ms Ristevski told the Melbourne Magistrates' Court her parents fought every few weeks but her father was "the calming influence" and "never demonstrative".
"I didn't grow up in a household where there was lots of arguing," Ms Ristevski said.

"Dad was a calming influence. Mum would get annoyed quickly. Dad was always the calm one, calming her down."

Ristevski daughter breaks silence

This sounds like gaslighting to me.
Where’s the freakin’ milk!
Yeah I’d be mad as hell living with an idiot. Oh palease.

"An example is when Mum would be cooking dinner and she'd realise there was no milk."

She said Mr Ristevski would go to the shops for milk, but return with a box of Arnotts Shapes.

"She's say to him 'what have you done? You've gone and got all this stuff' ... 'I'll eat it and my thighs will get fat'."
Ristevski daughter breaks silence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member