Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
D1aXFjFUYAEZpi-.jpg

AAP Photos

I’m thinking Sarah will do the same again.

Ms Ristevski told the Melbourne Magistrates' Court her parents fought every few weeks but her father was "the calming influence" and "never demonstrative".
"I didn't grow up in a household where there was lots of arguing," Ms Ristevski said.

"Dad was a calming influence. Mum would get annoyed quickly. Dad was always the calm one, calming her down."

Ristevski daughter breaks silence

It sounds like he could have been gaslighting Karen to get a reaction, then he played the good one calming her down.

I have my doubts about him folding, he strikes me as a person who cannot admit they have any faults or have done the wrong thing, very narcissistic. So far he hasn’t given any consideration to the pain Sarah, Karen’s family and friends are suffering, that says volumes.

That seems to sum him up perfectly.

I’m thinking Sarah will do the same again.

Ms Ristevski told the Melbourne Magistrates' Court her parents fought every few weeks but her father was "the calming influence" and "never demonstrative".
"I didn't grow up in a household where there was lots of arguing," Ms Ristevski said.

"Dad was a calming influence. Mum would get annoyed quickly. Dad was always the calm one, calming her down."

Ristevski daughter breaks silence
And Karen cannot defend herself against any of this. Do you think that SR and Boris are angling towards self defence or "battered husband syndrome"? I hope they don't think by slurring Karen's name they can convince a jury that Karen deserved it?

And Karen cannot defend herself against any of this. Do you think that SR and Boris are angling towards self defence or "battered husband syndrome"? I hope they don't think by slurring Karen's name they can convince a jury that Karen deserved it?
Unlikely IMO due to the increase in public awareness of women who are killed by partner's / husbands and current statistics...unless they decide to rely on ancient ideals and values which wouldn't surprise me. I highly predict they will present as a united front, even if it is only through SR's examination and cross examination.

IMO he’s a goner which ever way you look at it.

Karen didn’t suicide, that’s for sure so mark that off.

Someone murdered Karen and drove her in the boot of her car from her garage and darling was the last person to see her.

It’a a matter of seeing how long he gets.

I’m ready for another nudie run.

Vasko will be interesting.
There are witnesses seeing Karen’s vehicle in the vicinity of where she was found on the day she went missing.
There will be dashcams for sure.
.....AND then there’s The Ant. (God willing)

Witnesses spotted Mercedes near where Karen Ristevski's body was found, court hears

Vasko will be interesting.
There are witnesses seeing Karen’s vehicle in the vicinity of where she was found on the day she went missing.
There will be dashcams for sure.
.....AND then there’s The Ant. (God willing)

Witnesses spotted Mercedes near where Karen Ristevski's body was found, court hears

I'm kinda hoping that Ant doesn't get in the witness box, it'll be a train wreck :eek: & surely nothing he says would be taken truthfully by the Jury. Doubt he could even string a sentence together :D

People with substance abuse issues have normally arrived at that point due to some dysfuction or trauma.

Being a drug addict or an alcoholic doesn't mean your recollections should be discounted...maybe scrutinized more at depth.

People that appear damaged....may possibly have been damaged.

Asking the question why...is far kinder...than making the assumption they are not credible. IMO

People with substance abuse issues have normally arrived at that point due to some dysfuction or trauma.

Being a drug addict or an alcoholic doesn't mean your recollections should be discounted...maybe scrutinized more at depth.

People that appear damaged....may possibly have been damaged.

Asking the question why...is far kinder...than making the assumption they are not credible. IMO

That maybe true, but putting a person in the witness box who is under the influence of a mind altering substance, surely is not the best thing to do?

Hopefully the cops have taken a statement from when Ant was incarcerated, where their would be a better chance of him being sober ;) & admitting that as evidence.

Putting him on the stand will be very risky IMO & could lead to a mistrial, as who knows what he will say in front of the Jury.............:eek:

I dont think Anthony was incarcerated at any point in time since Karen was first reported missing.
I'm personally interested to see what comes out of any evidence he is asked to provide.
Family dynamics interest me.
But yes...your correct...rather risky.
Should be intetesting to see what transpires.

I dont think Anthony was incarcerated at any point in time since Karen was first reported missing.
I'm personally interested to see what comes out of any evidence he is asked to provide.
Family dynamics interest me.
But yes...your correct...rather risky.
Should be intetesting to see what transpires.

Borce Ristevski's son arrested in raid

The calm before the storm I reckon. We'll see!!

Now when does court open over there? I'm getting rather impatient here lol.

about 40 mins from this post, UT.. this is a pre-trial hearing, so we have not heard , as yet, Borce's definitive plea, as to guilty or not guilty. He is playing it as it lays, so far. Yesterday the chosen jury were taken out and up to Mt Macedon where Karen's body was eventually found, a fine dramatic touch by the Public Prosecutor, very much in keeping with the standard rule that court is theatre and whoever puts on the best show gets the verdict they wanted.

Borce's crew will have to put up a great show, a colossal production, to overcome the almost total events against Borce coming into the trial. Can they do it? I don't think so and I hope not.

Ant has been so quiet, so utterly off and under the radar, I am wondering if he isn't in some highly secured lockdown therapy place for the duration of this terribly tragic and , I think , utterly brutal murder trial.

His lady friend looked at the end of her tether a few months ago, hard to imagine she has lasted this long in keeping Ant on the straight and narrow. If she has, she ought to bottle and sell her process, she could make a million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayellekay