Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure is, unless old Borce decides to plead guilty..............

I still reckon he will fold, Sleuthy……… I just cant see how he can maintain the attitude of 'innocence' for 5 weeks, in public, day after day, hour after hour in court . He doesn't have resilience!. he has folditis, big time, him and Vlasko together.

It was right up there with Victoria's Dumbest murders. From the get go, the story was absurd, Borce looked desperately guilty, and it was plain as day that Karen was dead, dead and gone, had been dead for days before she was reported missing, and not by a grieving husband , either.

Borce forgot to practice being bewildered and puzzled. Him and Vlasko had a story that , in their shared stupidity, explained everything, Karen had run off, with a false passport, ( easy to get, says Vlasko ) and that was that.

They both looked so silly, no one , even with the best hearted sympathy , could work up a process of believing in Borce.

That's how dumb Borce was/is. And then he just got stupider, as TGY described. It was as if the anchor of stupidity had firmly and permanently hung itself about his scrawny neck, and he couldn't shake it off.

Whatever he did, whatever he said, it all was heavily painted with a firm veneer of deep unavoidable stupid, every day, until the day they arrested him. The sudden memory of driving Karens' car, the idiotic fuel indicator story, the mysterious missing $800 , the ditzy son, the peculiar daughter, the crazy brother, the eerie fortune teller, the strangely silent sister in law. ..

Last edited:
I have my doubts about him folding, he strikes me as a person who cannot admit they have any faults or have done the wrong thing, very narcissistic. So far he hasn’t given any consideration to the pain Sarah, Karen’s family and friends are suffering, that says volumes.

It was right up there with Victoria's Dumbest murders. From the get go, the story was absurd, Borce looked desperately guilty, and it was plain as day that Karen was dead, dead and gone, had been dead for days before she was reported missing, and not by a grieving husband , either.

Borce forgot to practice being bewildered and puzzled. Him and Vlasko had a story that , in their shared stupidity, explained everything, Karen had run off, with a false passport, ( easy to get, says Vlasko ) and that was that.

They both looked so silly, no one , even with the best hearted sympathy , could work up a process of believing in Borce.

That's how dumb Borce was/is. And then he just got stupider, as TGY described. It was as if the anchor of stupidity had firmly and permanently hung itself about his scrawny neck, and he couldn't shake it off.

Whatever he did, whatever he said, it all was heavily painted with a firm veneer of deep unavoidable stupid, every day, until the day they arrested him. The sudden memory of driving Karens' car, the idiotic fuel indicator story, the mysterious missing $800 , the ditzy son, the peculiar daughter, the crazy brother, the eerie fortune teller, the strangely silent sister in law. ..

A 'dumber murder' I am following on WS, the Kelsey Berreth case, with a hearing today.
If you check that one out, BR does not compare.
It appears VR is involved in BR's activity, whereas in the Berreth case, there is a female, who now has a Plea Deal!!!!
MOO.

Borce's problem, and it is insurmountable, is a simple one, yet , complex in it's absence.

He has no alibi. He didn't have enough nous or time, however long it was going to take, to work out some sort of alibi that had grunt to it. He has no backup. No empirical evidence to produce that has him tooling around somewhere 20 klms away that time of the morning when he says Karen 'went for a walk'. Taking her purse with $800 , and apparently, no shoes on. In a Melbourne winter 's morning.

And the most improbable thing for an innocent man is that his wife's body was found just up the road from his place, where she was last seen. Not down around the Bay, or over in the Dandenongs, or on the way to Seymour, etc. Nope. Just along the Calder Highway, and ,oddly, this was exactly where Karen's car was seen that morning.

A stupid, stupid sudden murder over an amount , not large , of money that Borce, encouraged by Vlasko ( my opinion ) to believe was his money to disperse as he saw fit, and not Karen's to piffle away in frippery resulted in him letting free his murderous rage.

This murder is slightly different in that it seems totally sexless.. not an element of passion, or frenzied lust, just merely business and the process of accumulation. And not on a large scale, either, in context, piddling amounts of money.

And then, the clumsy, cackhanded coverup.

No. If he pleads guilty to murder, there will be no trial, just a sentencing hearing.

The driving force for Borce to roll over would be the quite significant discount he gets for a guilty plea. At his age, it would be paramount, a 20% knockoff off the years before he can apply for parole. It could mean that he could apply in 18 years , or even less, for a parole, with a lot of annoying conditions, naturally, but , parole, nonetheless.

It is one thing to maintain one's 'dignity', but Borce has been in the Remand centre now for a 18 months nearly, and he knows by now that his good days are over , and it will be hard time from here on in.

It is a delicate position for a bloke to be in. Go for broke and try and fool a judge and jury, or come clean and lessen the mandatory years ( he gets a life sentence, it's only the time when he has a 20% chance of gaining parole sooner ) .. long hard years, at his time of life.

The driving force for Borce to roll over would be the quite significant discount he gets for a guilty plea. At his age, it would be paramount, a 20% knockoff off the years before he can apply for parole. It could mean that he could apply in 18 years , or even less, for a parole, with a lot of annoying conditions, naturally, but , parole, nonetheless.

It is one thing to maintain one's 'dignity', but Borce has been in the Remand centre now for a 18 months nearly, and he knows by now that his good days are over , and it will be hard time from here on in.

It is a delicate position for a bloke to be in. Go for broke and try and fool a judge and jury, or come clean and lessen the mandatory years ( he gets a life sentence, it's only the time when he has a 20% chance of gaining parole sooner ) .. long hard years, at his time of life.

18 months where he could have admitted what he did but still hasn’t.

While he’s locked up he doesn’t have to worry about keeping a roof over his head, finding a real job or paying bills, which might suit him.

While he’s locked up he doesn’t have to worry about keeping a roof over his head, finding a real job or paying bills, which might suit him.

18 months while he luxuriates in the pleasant ( by comparison ) ambience of Remand, which, until he pleads guilty, or is found guilty, is where he is entitled to prop himself, instead of General Population, a jungle for a fit young man, and a genuine horror for a man the size, shape and age of Borce.

No one awaiting trial in a capital charge does anything to rock the boat and get themselves shot out of Remand, where a man can order in meals, have visitors, phone calls, exercise, films, TV, etc.

The moment he admits to it, he gets held in a different pod, without all the glitter and glamour of Remand ( sarcasm warning )

I don't care how he is or will be kept in captivity. Unless he confesses what actually happened that morning when he killed and disposed of Karen, it doesn't matter to me. Because he most likely won't confess, I hope to see a proper trial so that all his lies will be exposed, and justice be served.

Your could be right there as him and Vasko schemed and scraped through life he might be laying back on his plastic covered mattress, all expenses paid. That could be right up his alley.

I really predicted there was another woman involved which is the norm lately but I’d say she sailed into the sunset by now looking for another Baltic hunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3