Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Borce second Christmas behind bars.

Just wonderful.
Probably by now he has several inmate friends,
just like him, comparing notes, wondering where they went wrong.
Cannot believe, they got caught.
What went wrong????
If only, they had their time again, and they wouldn't .........
MOO.

Last edited:
Hi Edgar,
Compare BR's stupidity to that of Chris Watts, a Family Annihilator, here on websleuths.
This creep lied +++ in several media interviews and to all around him, failed his polygraph, gave ridiculous accounts THEN at an unexpected sudden hearing, presented a PLEA DEAL and confessed to all.
CW wins in stupidity, if you follow his LIES.
I don't believe BR will do the same plea, he is stupid and arrogant enough to think he can get away with it. His lawyers would now have a copy of all witness statements etc and would have a fair degree of intelligence to suggest which way a jury would be headed which IMO would be about a 90% chance given the evidence presented at the committal hearing. Whether he chooses to acknowledge the weight of this and other evidence to come, which to me is pretty black and white, is up to him. It will be comical if it gets to this stage and he continues with this absurdity, though wasting valuable tax payers money and the courts time at the same time to cover his own lies.

Am I right to think Aussie cops now wear body cameras, if so I would’ve loved to see the body language of BR.

That *@#% Chris Watts who murdered his pregnant wife and two little daughters in the US, I watched the first responder’s body camera aimed at Watts and I am in disbelief at the cold and heartless attitude he had.

Thank God for the neighbours’ cctv and the wife’s devoted best friend.

Body cameras should be on every cop.

I’m thinking there’s a high chance Ol’ Borce wanted it all and had his eyes on another woman.
After looking at Chris Watts who murdered his pregnant wife and two children in the US, remembering Baden-Clay and Chris Dawson it’s all about the new life + the assets with a new girlfriend.

I’m not sure how well the lover was hidden but it’s my hinky that’s telling me.

O/T. New news:

Gable Tostee could face fresh charges over the death of a Tinder date who plunged from his highrise Gold Coast apartment
Brittany Chain and Kelsey Wilkie
10 hrs ago

Gable Tostee could still face an inquest and fresh charges over the death of his Tinder date in 2014, despite being acquitted of any crime.

New Zealand woman Warriena Wright, 26, plunged to her death from the 14th floor of his Surfer's Paradise apartment block on August 8, 2014.

Ms Wright had met up with the self-confessed playboy through Tinder.

Mr Tostee, who changed his name to Eric Thomas following years of media scrutiny and public notoriety, was acquitted of murder and manslaughter after a lengthy trial.

Coroner James McDougall told the Courier Mail he was still investigating the circumstances surrounding Ms Wright's death.

Mr Tostee was officially acquitted of Ms Wright's murder, manslaughter and any wrongdoing surrounding her plunge from the balcony after harrowing three-hour audio footage was played for the court in 2016.
© Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited Warriena Wright, 26, plunged to her death from Mr Tostee's 14-storey apartment block on August 8, 2014 after meeting up with the self-confessed playboy through Tinder Coroner McDougall has refused to rule out the possibility of a coronial inquest into Ms Wright's death.

He told the Courier Mail he would need to provide fresh and compelling evidence to authorise the inquest, which could technically bring forward fresh charges for Mr Tostee.

The Justice Department has confirmed the investigations are ongoing.

Over Christmas i visited a mate who lives out near Sunbury. We both had took interest in this case and decided to recreate the drive Boris took up to where Karen was laid to rest, i have to say, in my hilux i found it quite off road to the resting place. It would of been quite a struggle in a small Mercedes.....

Over Christmas i visited a mate who lives out near Sunbury. We both had took interest in this case and decided to recreate the drive Boris took up to where Karen was laid to rest, i have to say, in my hilux i found it quite off road to the resting place. It would of been quite a struggle in a small Mercedes.....
Hi Jilly. Which way did you come in to the area? There are four routes to get to the intersection of Loch rd and Salisbury. I agree from the West and South, it is impossible in a two wheel drive car. Coming in from the East on Salisbury is quite easy, as the road is fairly well maintained for local residents. From the North, Loch road does extend down to Salisbury (not shown on maps). MO, the perpetrator came in along Salisbury.

Karen was found approx 200 - 300 metres South of the intersection and off Loch Rd. It's a fairly steep gradient heading down Southward and gets very muddy during winter. If the perpetrator was not in an off road vehicle, they could have parked at the intersection and carried Karen. I believe the perpetrator knew the area well.

FWIW, I live very close to where Karen was found and walk my dogs along Loch Rd.

Hi Jilly. Which way did you come in to the area? There are four routes to get to the intersection of Loch rd and Salisbury. I agree from the West and South, it is impossible in a two wheel drive car. Coming in from the East on Salisbury is quite easy, as the road is fairly well maintained for local residents. From the North, Loch road does extend down to Salisbury (not shown on maps). MO, the perpetrator came in along Salisbury.

Karen was found approx 200 - 300 metres South of the intersection and off Loch Rd. It's a fairly steep gradient heading down Southward and gets very muddy during winter. If the perpetrator was not in an off road vehicle, they could have parked at the intersection and carried Karen. I believe the perpetrator knew the area well.

FWIW, I live very close to where Karen was found and walk my dogs along Loch Rd.

I can’t really remember which way it was .... all i know is just before we turned onto loch road? Or maybe it was turning onto loch road it turned into a dirt track and we went down hill? Does that ring a bell? It would of been near on impossible for the Mercedes? Was there another way to come in?

Thanks for the local info. I am curious...

Do you think he carried Karen from the car? For about 200-300m, down a muddy slope? And he could do that without possibility of being noticed, by a passer by like youself?

I can’t really remember which way it was .... all i know is just before we turned onto loch road? Or maybe it was turning onto loch road it turned into a dirt track and we went down hill? Does that ring a bell? It would of been near on impossible for the Mercedes? Was there another way to come in?
Jilly, I believe you might have come in on Salisbury, past the houses (only on Right) and turned left down Loch rd, which as you said the Mercedes would have had extreme difficulty. which is why I believe, if it was a two wheel drive vehicle, it was parked at the intersection of L and S Rd 200-300m from the site.

Jilly, I believe you might have come in on Salisbury, past the houses (only on Right) and turned left down Loch rd, which as you said the Mercedes would have had extreme difficulty. which is why I believe, if it was a two wheel drive vehicle, it was parked at the intersection of L and S Rd 200-300m from the site.
That’s the way i came. If that’s the case, That’s a long way to carry someone down a muddy hill in the middle of the day.

Thanks for the local info. I am curious...

Do you think he carried Karen from the car? For about 200-300m, down a muddy slope? And he could do that without possibility of being noticed, by a passer by like youself?
Hi VM, as you travel West along Salisbury off Waterfalls Rd, there are houses to the right. The last house to the intersection of L and S Rd is approx. 150m from the driveway (m for metres).
The intersection opens up into grassed/cleared areas. The road is well maintained to this point. After the intersection the roads are rough.
You turn left onto Loch Rd and the gradient is around 25 degrees. It starts ok but becomes a bit wild (ruts/holes).
Go down Loch Rd about 200m and face the bush to the West. There is a fire break between Loch Rd and the bush.
Go over the 20m fire break (mostly grass and cleared) and another 20m into the bush to the Log Karen was found between.
If you were to drive down that 200m on the road during a wet season in that Mercedes, good chance it wont make it back up the slope in the wet season.

The bush area from the fire break to the log is littered with fallen trees and limbs. In the dark it would have been hard going for a single person. You can see the log during the day from Loch Rd. Not at night. Not many would venture down to the area during the night.
There was a statement from a bike rider who said not many people venture down there during the day, that is false. Mountain biking, motorbiking, walking, horse riding and dog walking is common.

My wife and I were asked about smells while walking past, but it is common for us to smell rotting Kangaroos and wombats around our area.

Karen most likely would have not been placed during the day, very risky. Would have hours during the night though.

You could bring in different scenarios of having access to an off road vehicle to park right up against the bush or parked the car at the intersection and spent hours dragging the body down the cleared fire break and into the bush.

Hi VM, as you travel West along Salisbury off Waterfalls Rd, there are houses to the right. The last house to the intersection of L and S Rd is approx. 150m from the driveway (m for metres).
The intersection opens up into grassed/cleared areas. The road is well maintained to this point. After the intersection the roads are rough.
You turn left onto Loch Rd and the gradient is around 25 degrees. It starts ok but becomes a bit wild (ruts/holes).
Go down Loch Rd about 200m and face the bush to the West. There is a fire break between Loch Rd and the bush.
Go over the 20m fire break (mostly grass and cleared) and another 20m into the bush to the Log Karen was found between.
If you were to drive down that 200m on the road during a wet season in that Mercedes, good chance it wont make it back up the slope in the wet season.

The bush area from the fire break to the log is littered with fallen trees and limbs. In the dark it would have been hard going for a single person. You can see the log during the day from Loch Rd. Not at night. Not many would venture down to the area during the night.
There was a statement from a bike rider who said not many people venture down there during the day, that is false. Mountain biking, motorbiking, walking, horse riding and dog walking is common.

My wife and I were asked about smells while walking past, but it is common for us to smell rotting Kangaroos and wombats around our area.

Karen most likely would have not been placed during the day, very risky. Would have hours during the night though.

You could bring in different scenarios of having access to an off road vehicle to park right up against the bush or parked the car at the intersection and spent hours dragging the body down the cleared fire break and into the bush.
From the evidence already provided during the committal hearing, people did witness the Mercedes on certain roads near where Karen was found. The Mercedes stood out in this area. I think if you behave irrationally and murder your wife, coupled with being stupid, you would do anything to cover your tracks, including disposing of a body during the day and not worrying her phone went along for the ride. Supremo Stupido o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x